US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

@ Silvermoon - EU

>tfw stuck at 6/7H because your guild hasn't replaced a tank that literally only logs on to raid and has 840 ilevel

Dont forget bearshit is confirmed to be a liar who literally will tell any lie possible to keep you in his circlejerk and doesnt care about truth and honesty.

i think im done

Hai, anyone wanna do mythics on EU? I'm an undergeared Ret with a Holy offspec

also r8 my mog pls

>tfw you find rping more fun than raiding now

IT FINALLY HABBENED :DDD

>Rogue class hall
>Unironically havent added Tenwu of the red smoke as a class champion
>I literally need one more male champion to disable that female one to have full homo team

>NFA ded
>Literal Who imploding as we speak

Anyone up for a new guild on Area 52?

FUCK YREL

>get kicked because my side is shit on dragons

>taoshi

>Unironically having some literal who pirate instead of Garona Halforcen, Valeera Sanguinar, or Vanessa VanCleef
We all want to

>entire group is from nemesis
>all 4 of them die before demon phase on dantallionax
>its regular mythic
FUCKING MEXICANS

If you reply to him he's just going to go off on a huge tangent about how being gay is the best thing ever and he wishes he could have all male pandarens. Just ignore ralph posts.

Not him but...
Rage of the sleeper is basically just a stronger barkskin. It's just another damage mitigation cooldown like the ones we've been using for years now.
It's boring af and doesn't change how you play one bit.

I mean she is a female so *pukes* but at least she isnt a disgusting whore like female/blood elf females

>Unironically having disgusting prostitute tier sluts
I wish i could execute them actually

>canon night elf paladin
>canon undead priests wielding the light

undead pallies WHEN?

Whats happening to them at the moment?

>mythic+
>tank-ragnaros

>mfw successfully convinced thousands of DKs to spam Apoc on Acherus dummies for hours on end

NFA is actually dead. Look it up on the armory, only one person in the whole guild.

Literal Who is apparently having an Autism-related shitstorm fucking it over.

>regular kodo mount got a model upgrade
>literally 0 kodos in this expansion

All the tank artifacts just gave new defensives and the bear druid one is probably the best of the lot.

>tfw soon any race can be any class

Will this be the end of WoW lore?

>get unmounted in healer gear in valshara
>need to run dazed through the entire zone before i can mount up again

Fuck this place.

Shit I didn't know

>Guild created by one of the word avatarfags attention whore of the general to boost his ego
>Expected to last
Anyone with a bran knew they would implode sooner or later

>canon night elf paladin
Who only exists because the paladins were dicks and were like "you either stay here so we can all get some strange or we don't help the priests"

post good mogs RIGHGT NOW

>meanwhile the now tamable storm kodos are still 240x240

How do I stop this degeneracy?
I want to stop masturbating to pixels

kill yourself

Is she /ourgirl/?

I knew about the NFA thing, but is there any more in depth explanation to whats happening in LH than "autism"?

That's not how it happens at all.
Delas Moonfang joins the Paladins because she has never felt like being a Priestess was doing enough to help people with the Light.

Whoever designed the Priest campaign/order hall/artifact quests really wanted people to hate being a Priest, outside of the shadow knife the campaign tells you that being a priest means being unable to defend yourself and needing help, the temple is in literallywhere space and you can't even get a beam me up teleport spell to it, not to mention the laziest design I've ever seen. All of the artifact quests are variations of other classes. Most classes have at least one if not more unique quest except Priests.

Hey guys, Towelliee is streaming right now on Twitch

HAMMERS UP

>think about life
>play a better race
>uninstall mod, kill yourself

>Blood Elf

would you rather have your favorite mount drop, or a legendary drop?

which ranged dps should I play?

POST SOME FUCKING DOGS.
D O G S

Do you get an epic follower item everytime you beat the whithered army scenario or have I just been lucky the last 3 times?

Mount. Can be used across all characters and never deprecates.

Legendary will be good for all of Legion and that's it.

Only retards play priest, so it makes sense.

Mount, obviously, who cares about gear?

any eu girls lurking atm?

Icyspic is a major shitposter and attention whore that has ruined the general during Wod, during early legion and prepatch he stopped shitposting and started pretending to care to get members to his meme guild.

But the autism cant hide for long. Something happened and she started bitching and kicking anyone who doesnt agree or doesnt like when he would literally say everyone is welcome lo.l

From an effectiveness standpoint, it's pretty great.
But it doesn't feel good to use. It doesnt have any unique animation or effect, it's literally just a powered up barkskin with a little glow.

I honestly would have preferred to just get a cooldown reduction on barkskin or extra charges, that way I don't have to bind two buttons for effectively the same skill.

Thats if you get that giant ches

>tfw casual gf

what to do

>tfw Nomi gives you 4 of the same recipes

I guess that's what I get for not checking every four hours

>for all of legion

You mean for all of pre-Nighthold I guess.

where the fuck did blizzard hide the arms warrior hidden artifact, i've looked literally everywhere and found fuckall about it

Would you rather me be a big smelly cow? Or are you just a furry?

post his feet F A M

But when you get Embrace of the Sleeper it becomes a damage buff, leech buff, resist CC and a defensive cooldown. I've seen bears do massive pulls with that + lunar beam and just hammering ironfur for ridiculous armor.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that are actually subbed to someone on twitch

would stop talking to

So for some reason i cant do both normal and heroic Cata dungeons? Just finished BRH on normal and now i cant do Heroic, what kind of retarded shit is this

kill her

please fucking leave this isnt even passable as irony

Solution is simple. End your life.

Female Cows are the best

furry>>>>>>>>>>>slutmog virgins

Atleast Cow makes burgers

I haven't watched somebody on twitch since Destiny in like 2011

twitch died with sc2 in my eyes

>I'll post the same shitty picture every thread and not dump new content

kys cow faggot

Too bad their tits aren't even DDs in game

How do I make a cute goat?

Did't some guy from here Dox Icy?

getting worked over pretty good in withered jim's cuckshed atm

my grp just can't move out of shit apparently

>quads is undead in orc mog
kys yourself

By rerolling fempanda you ugly shit

It's not even a slutmog, what the hell are you talking about?

Furry then

what should i make my alt holy pally or veng dh with dps offspec

Why be cute? Go full eredar

Nah it was icy trying to attract attention to himself by samefagging, nothing has been posted to prove a dox and he started shitposting sometime after the threats as well.

what the FUCK did she mean by this

Anyone know why I can't loot the Demon Hunter Havoc spec secret artifact skin?

I killed Downfall three times, all while Artifact Knowledge at level 6 and they still aint dropping it.

The GM says there is something else I am missing but nowhere else online does it indicate what.

>babbys first girlfriend

backhanded response, he's mad you aren't hanging out with him so hes trying to put you down with negative comments
>she
yea okay

i will when i start to play on alliance side. heres a cute dogger i found for you

>starlight rose farming for raid potions

I hate this game

Can't speak for all of those side-effects, I havent powered it up yet.
I'm not denying how good it is, but it just feels boring to use. Guardian druid is already the most simple class to tank with, I feel like it could have used something more interesting to play with than a buff on a cooldown.

Has anyone done the kirin tor puzzle in stormheim today? It's not working at all for me. The other ones worked fine.

I might so I can actually wear helmets.

das it mane

>tfw that or a trinket that has similar agility/crit

It is bugged, just go to the final square and afk, it seems to work after sometime, just dont afk 2 long and miss the puzzle for the 2nd and 3rd part.

It doesnt matter if the other squares arent register, you only need the final one.

>Force monks into only one kind of weapon type
>Don't even give them any animations on artifact abilities

Fag

>2 whelplings come out of a cage
>1/10 Azure Whelplings freed"

Legendary

I already have my forever mount

>Tank gets barreled on Coren

>tauren in orc mog
xD

Withered J'im actual guide:

Withered J'im sits in his cave all day masturbating until you come and interrupt him. Then shit hits the fan.

ABILITIES:

>REEEEEEEEE

J'im shrieks non-stop about "fucking lowbies", massively reducing all damage done and movement speed.

>Explosive shiny diarrhea

J'im shits sparkles all over the damn place and gives your PC an aneurysm.

>Lagforce

J'im sticks his dick through a portal leading directly inside the Blizzard servers, causing server-wide issues.

>Me me me me

J'im somehow spawns more of himself and starts having a circlejerk. Each clone starts shitting more sparkles. Your computer catches fire.

>Reset

J'im decides to take his ball and go home, healing himself back to full. Because he can.

>Fuck you

After you somehow kill him, J'im randomly decides to not give completion for the world quest.

ENJOY.

>join hc pug
>join their ts
>russian accent guy "i think i have time for one more try. laptop already overheating"

Why can't I just get a guild.