/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

My waifu is better than your waifu edition

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
>Patch 3.4 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/9663930/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest 2016 XIV Fankit
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/fankit/desktop_wallpaper/3_0/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/f27361132

>Previously on /xivg/: → → → →

Other urls found in this thread:

ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails
theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/03/bp-platform-leaks-95-tonnes-oil-into-north-sea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miqo'te

>Emily will never sit on your face.

i really like this meme

hello?

Pu pu pu pu pu

are the servers down or something

Are you ready to get comfy for Fall and Winter, /xivg/?

>5/10 totems
>internet shits the bed
I want my fucking weapon already

All the lizards. Give them to me.

>the hurricane is coming straight for me

Don't worry, you'll get it eventually, bud.

>you are an xivg thread "personality"
>your life consists of waking up, posting all day long, and going to bed to do it again the next day
>you can't remember the last time you went out side for a social reason
>you can't remember the last time you touch another human being not related to you
>you treat your in game and in thread persona as if its real life because you have no real life and live on Veeky Forums
>you pretend to be retarded "ironically" once you realized no one liked your actual personality
>you do this all for a little bit of attention because you have never gotten any in your life

>tfw trying to get clear before raid night
Only group that I've gotten to hard enrage was in RF, but i'll be damned if I cant get this stupid thing done.

*bursts in*

this is a stick-up, start pumping and noone gets hurt

Daily reminder to headpat your lalafriends

>gc squadrons
>can't get a good grasp of your chances except for the fucking sgt saying shit
>failed three missions that with the 2nd tier success statement from the sgt in a row
>required attributes change every fucking week
>all my recruits look like psycopaths

SE better fucking make leveling this shit worth it.

>xth for finally figuring this system out.

thats the worst outfit I've seen all week congrats

Jokes on you fagtron i'm not a thread personality!

Show me your pants, user!

>fagtron
go back

what is velvet
what is shana

Who is this semen demon? I bet she packs more nuts than Planters.

hello

gay

tfw gotta farm 10 more totems for sch book

dang

my answer is "no" to everything but the first though

probably can't be said for yourself

gay plume

Okay sure here you go dood

This is true. All I really want is a little bit of attention

See

Shana's cute and cool.

lol

Do I keep this or reroll?

Fantastic pants, friends!

what's ast stat priority?

I just got back and need to reset skills/etc.Can anyone rundown the basic PLD rotation I need to slot?

the stat priority for asts, duh

I won't show you my character, but just go to Idyllshire and look at the healer Scripture ones. Check out those belts

>you are an xivg thread "defender"
>your life consists of waking up, posting all day long, staying up and going to bed to do it again the next day
>you can't remember the last time you touch another human being not related to you
>you treat your in thread presence as if its a job because you don't have a job and live on Veeky Forums
>you pretend to not be filtered and shitpost unironically once you realized no one cared about your actual posts
>you do this all for self-fulfillment because you have nothing else in your life

Literally two and a half hours ago

make one for normal folk, please. I can't relate to this shit.

This sounds like paradise.

>go in to raid at noon
>1:19 Faust Z
>5:13 Refurbisher
>99% for everyone
el em ay oh

How do you guys deal with the fact that you're in fundamentally homosexual relationships?

I have yet to be in a grown man relationship, but I don't know.

By being bisexual in the first place.

By not being in a relationship

Accuracy until cap and crit are universal throughout all healers. Maybe piety up to a certain point, but take that with a grain of salt. I think it mostly depends on how you heal, accuracy and crit are the current go-to stats.

I hear that sps is decent due to the change of it affecting DoTs now.

By dating a female instead of a male.

>affecting DoTs now
Not enough that you'd meld that over Crit or Det

Everythings better when left to the imagination

by being bisexual? female avatars look nicer but I'd prefer to suck a cock

>Tfw you will NEVER reach acc cap
;_;

Must be easier to handle than the dread of your own existance.
Almost makes me jealous of all these happy faggots.

I see. So universally, we're looking at accuracy until cap, crit rate and then det on pieces capped on crit?

>you don't know what an xivg thread is
>your life consists of waking up, going to work, running primals with your friends and going to bed to do it again the next day
>you went drinking with friends last Friday
>you took a pretty girl back home from the bar on Saturday
>your job keeps you too busy for anything more than checking reddit on your breaks
>you hope they will introduce echo to expert dungeons so you can have fun because the game shouldn't be for elitists only
>you do this all to catch a break from your varied social life

it's a lot easier to make fun of a real person than to make shit up

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

must be nice having a gf (male)

i cant commit myself to a female online. and i believe homosexual love doesnt really exist.

on the other hand, homosex is a deadly sin.

This user is very shy! What could this mean!?

It's true, user
As a Bard :^)

it means they're not an attention seeking whore like most of this general

Do you have enough liquor for your hurricane party

>wipe alexander prime during add phase because healers aren't keeping the tanks up
>"sorry i wasn't paying attention, I was helping dps"
>wipe a third time because the tanks keep dying
>"i think dps isn't high enough"

I'm looking for ERP logs, give them to me.

Care to join me?

It's not working.

So you are an degenerate now?

I just like being comfy and cuddles

>tfw you realized it's coming for me as well
Fuck, with any luck it'll be a tropical storm by that point.

Put accuracy on everything once you have all blue gear. Unless you have a relic then you can meld some other stuff. Although you wouldn't be using a relic because it would only be 240 vs 255 for a soph weapon. Full Acc Vs (with all non-overmeldable gear) will put you at just under cap so you can easily meet it with food that offers acc as a tertiary like pipira pira or apple strudel. You may also want to use a crafted accessory or two melded with a Vit V and then overmelded with accuracy, but that's not necessarily gonna free up a bunch of slots for you to meld crit. Basically you don't really have space to meld det or SpS unless you want to be one of those faggots who claims to be a "main healer" and as such doesn't meld accuracy. As far as SpS goes I believe for WHM every 26.5 points of it gives a reduction of 0.01s on your cast times so I would imagine it's similar for all healing jobs. SpS is more useful for scholar in part because of the bonus to dot damage but also because it is gonna give you more casts in a fight and it may let you move a little easier. I still wouldn't meld it, but you might experiment with a piece of gear or two that have SpS on them to see if you like it. Although that stupid shire book has lots of SpS on it so maybe just one piece of gear, especially crit/ss stuff

Would you have tea with this cat?

As someone who plays WoW and XIV in equal measure, I feel like I'm crippled in this game

same

cant stand to play tank or dps in this game any more, tank especially, the tank specs in wow are so much more fun

>discount kuus
No thanks.

will there be biscuits?

Do I spend my lore on accessories or armor?

And cake.

Armor

Add up the main stat you'd get from buying different combinations of gear and you will see what the best upgrade is

Lore? Accessories to get your ilvl up quickly so you can get Scripture tomes.

Cuddles are comfy

>play all day
>zone out so much I've missed so many recruits and recruit exp

;_;

I feel bad

Anyone else feel like a real life dragonkin with an extremely skewed perception of time?

Like I said, play Bard.
I'm never not casting an ability, the only limiting factor is animation time.

Also, I've played both a bunch too.

Something about WoW compared to XIV is that say, you'll cast an ability three times or twice in a row usually. This is for every class, every class has an ability like that that they spam.

XIV is different in the sense that it's slower, however, your abilities are more impactful. I feel like this was a core design decision when making the game to make it more "tactical" and well, more like Final Fantasy.

However it does come at the cost of PvP that isn't nearly as fun. I think everyone will agree there. For me though, whenever I did PvP in WoW that I cared about it was just a clusterfuck of using your abilities to blow up 1-2 people then dying to someone who is doing the same. That said though, I always placed top in BGs. It's just not satisfying period unless you enjoy bullying people.

If I could ACTUALLY put my finger on something WoW does OBJECTIVELY better with abilities, it's that there are actual fun spells that can be used outside of battle. I wish XIV was more open world like that. Maybe in 5.0 :^)

Don't ignore me, give me your ERP logs now.

Naaki?

This shit hit home harder than it should have.

Sorry I thought you were talking about scripture, I still haven't switched over to the new terms in my head. You want to get as many pieces as you can to boost your ilvl like the other guy said so you can start doing more current content

only if she promises FANG and CLAW

>XIV is different in the sense that it's slower, however, your abilities are more impactful. I feel like this was a core design decision when making the game to make it more "tactical" and well, more like Final Fantasy.
It's slower because it's a game designed for controllers, not for any other reason. It is inferior as an MMO game.

nah its true though

you can mess up a few gcds and not lose significant damage in wow, but in xiv if you drop a combo its really noticable

Who is the _______ in DRAKN?

>easiest lay
>cutest
>most innocent
>best at the game
>worst at the game
>best erper
>worst erper

do you like boys..

theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/03/bp-platform-leaks-95-tonnes-oil-into-north-sea

Naka...

bun for everything except best at the game

{Where shall we go?}

Nah, anyone can play this game just as well with a controller. There's a 5k MMR Dota player that uses DS4.
You trying to tell me that it's designed for controllers is also completely invalidated by post 50 skills which saturate your actions greatly.
Maybe if they actually dropped PS3 support with HW you'd have a point.

Kiss Dissem

that depends on your class and spec tho

mnk doesn't feel slow for me, especially if you compare energy regen on rogue. mnk is faster.
too bad pvp sucks dick in FF. pve is good but there's just not enough.