Who the fuck is frosty?

I keep hearing people mention this tripfag who drives a blue corvette and is in prison....Who is frosty and can someone explain everything to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12620946
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5720990437.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry about it. You didn't miss anything.

Frosty is a tripfag who was in prison

he was a cunt who thought he was better than everyone than got laughed off the board.

He was this generations seig hiel. There was Termi before him and Equinox back when he hydrolocked his first rex before the treequinox incident. we also have gs400goy, he already got his karma and wrecked his shit but still thinks he's better than everyone which makes teasing him even funnier.

just another kid puffing his chest online

Does he actually have a new blue corvette because he couldn't even afford an attorney lol

an attorney for what?

>can someone explain everything to me?
He drove a Corvette and is in prison now.

Somebody will post the image about Frosty but the long story short is he was a tripfag shitposter who had a blue C6 he bought with drug money, and every photo he had of it he had his finger slightly over the lens and it looked like it was taken with a potato.

He drug dealt outside a school and was out on ball but then got pulled over with pot and cash and went to jail.

Can you explain Seig for me? I think he left shortly after I started browsing Veeky Forums but I've been away a while

Meth slinging

>Equinox
Youngfag here who came in 2008 jsut in time for peak Treequinox posting

What the fuck happen to him ?

Don't forget about that guy with the V6 Mustang and water-retention gf. Forgot his name.

Cat-stang?

Setk or something. He had a V6 Mustang and a really fat gf. When everybody was laughing at his sperg ass, he always said that his gf had a water retention problem.

Basically, he was a drug-dealing neckbeard with the worst hair you've ever seen and tiny shitty round glasses. He constantly posted blurry pictures of his C6 with a godawful wing on the back, while claiming the whole time that he never dealt drugs, and had a raft of successful businesses.

Needless to say, he eventually got caught (several different times), and has a pretty long criminal record for various drug-related offences. There was a movie made about him too, pic related.

i remember termi but not him. at all

>he always said that his gf had a water retention problem
I don't know why this is funny as it is.

there was the dude who was a black guy and a total loli lover he made terroristic threats or some shit and got caught

then there was the guy who was wanted on sex crime charges i thought he was still on the run
he was an old balding dude

He done goofed and the consequences where never the same.

we will never know, we only know that he was an massively ass-blasted sperglord. I think it was Sekt

who the fuck is frolo?

Again somebody else will know more, but I believe he had a 2.5RS that he fucked up somehow.

The second one he slid through a field into a tree, hence Treequinox

Before my time but as much as I can recall he rolled his Miata and was died.

a drug dealing neckbeard who used to post photos of $1 wads of cash and his meth head gf

but i was here and i dont remember his posts. Termi's yes, the shithead.

how does one roll a miata?

>no license
>no registration
>4lbs in the trunk
>flooring it though main st in a cop magnet

He deserved it

iirc he was busted in front of a school

>image not blurred to fuck so it was not him taking it.
Best part is that stupid rear wing, there is no way he could deny that it was him.

I forgot about seig,Jesus. Whatever happened to that k series fag?

Epic hippo
Epic cuck

Equinox was annoying as fuck but he still posts without his trip. It got to the point where if he posted a single reply the thread would devolve into nothing but people posting memes. Kinda like a gtr corvette post can turn a decent thread to shit

Didn't equinox get scared and stop posting with his trip after some user posted a bunch of pictures that he had taken of his house? Not like google street view, actually drove over to Equinox's house and took pictures.

But yeah Frosty wasn't trolling, he was genuine in his feelings of superiority. I saw him posting on other boards as user doing the exact same kind of bragging and constant lying. I always said he was a narcissist and it looks like I was vindicated. Probably sociopathic too, as he seems undeterred by punishment, and appears to be completely incapable of thinking about the consequences of his actions, judging by his unending string of insanely stupid behavior while carrying felony quantities of drugs.

gs400goy wrecked his shit?

How did I miss this?

he managed to crash into a palm tree somehow, while driving down a straight road.

>straight road
>wrong side of the street

how did he manage to fuck up THAT bad?

Can't handle the fresh.

I believe his official excuse was that it had rained recently. So a bad driver, pretty much.

Only difference is that treequinox memes were fun, Corvette vs GTR is not.

Just remember these are the people who post here.

Some user hooked up with equinox's sister. Some people new him on facebooks, and somebody realized they went to school with her.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12620946

He claimed there was oil in the road.

gtr is never fun

Stance is bad for driving.

You sure it wasn't a banana

Man that shit got old so fucking fast. Bunch of fucking retards spewing the same shit at him every time he posted. How can you think you're funny posting the same shit over and over?

Funny isn't the point, running him off the board by destroying any thread he makes an attempt at participating in is.

It's a cautionary tale of why you should never be a namefag or a tripfag.
Right once you start posting under those nobody is going to forget you.

Equinox pls go. We did it to get you to fuck off. How's your sister?

Fair point

>Who is frosty and can someone explain everything to me?

Frosty was a troll only more bitter than alphonse and the other trolls.
Frosty made some careless mistakes and got outed.
Once his identity was known, Veeky Forums hated him because trolls are disgusting. But when trolls also are real-life assholes, that is double-disgusting.

The reason why Frosty was a troll was probably due to real life and not the other way around. In real life, he was a law-breaking dick of a person. He didn't take responsibility for his actions and he had a huge ego.

Frosty not only sold drugs, but also ruined the lives of his parents by dragging them down.

Only time name/tripfags don't catch massive shit is if they keep it to their general tyhreads and/or they're not complete shitbrains.

EI: Useful tripfags like truckerfag, LPG, RAiNBOWRANGER, etc.

A Harvard study of online trolls showed a strong correlation of those people having problems in real life. But common sense already could tell you that. Those vandals, bullies and assholes in real life aren't going to change personalities so easily. When they post online, a lot of them will still act like bullies and assholes thus trolls.

I love how overly obsessed you are lmao

Kek

I think the black dude you're talking about is Thad, but he didn't make terroristic threats, he was just an idiot who bragged about having CP on a flash drive he wore on a necklace

sieg drove a honda civic that had a swap and a turbo and was actually a really nice bit of kit

but in typical honda fan fashion he couldn't stand people making fun of it, and it was in the golden days of HondaHate, so he just used it to troll everyone else

but he did know his stuff, so he had that going for him

>how does Veeky Forums feel about positive camber?
>I accidentally went over a curb sideways at 50 mph
top kek. As much as I hate GS400guy, at least he had a sense of humor about this

god GS400guy is a massive faggot. Always shilling that godawful stanced GS.

He owns a shop in CA that specializes in stancing cars for pooinloos and niggers.

Frosty was kinda pathetic, but i hate Broisfine even more t.b.h fa.a.m

It's only a big deal for people who are afraid to work on cars lol

I specialize in Ferraris and GTRs actually, but yeah if somebody wants their shit fucked up I don't mind doing it

What engine you got in that Benz of yours?

>He was this generations seig hiel
sieg heil, as in the shitposter from Veeky Forums?

It's a M113k
5.4 supercharged

Fuckin' nice. What kind of shit do you have lined up for it? Please don't say stance.

Headers, belt wrap kit, and cooling are on
I have a pulley, tune, and injectors sittin here waiting on the looped fuel rail so it can all go on
The next phase will be ported heads/larger throttle body, and a ported supercharger snout
It already has a decent stance to it.

I think that gen was one of the best looking, doesn't look dated at all either

So when are you gonna ruin that thing by slamming it another 6 inches you tasteless madman

Hello teeny bopper guy long time no see.

Sorry to hear about your accident though :(

seig was a honda owner and got filled with asspain when people teased him about his shitty welds and fwd econocars he thought were racecars. He would have been okay if he wasnt such a cunt
went to Veeky Forums to be an autist somewhere else
one in the same, bring up welding

Nice, you should be up to like 250hp when its all said and done.

ASSBLASTED GM FANBOY DETECTED

He had so many trees on his rear view that his car was topheavy.

He now rides the fury road eternal, shiny and chrome.

Esp wet traction. Just yesterday it was pouring down rain for a bit here in Duluth and some faggot in a stanced IS250 crashed into a bus stop which was mercifully empty because he had no traction on the rear and thought it would be a great idea to floor it in the rain.

Wow, could it be that the stancefag of stancefags is learning taste?

The merc looks good, it satisfies me emotionally that you're not planning on fucking it yet.

All tripfags need to stop. Name one tripfag who isn't a total attention whore and ego-inflated cunt who wants to be "different."

Ex. Alphonse, MrCummies, GS400cuck, and numerous tripfags that post once under a cringy trip.

Other than the egg headlights lmao

It's on air suspension with lowering links, so I mean I could do it any time but I kind of like it the way it is now slightly lowered on the E63 wheels.

Yeah somethin' like that. May or may not need a built trans, some say it holds, some say it does not.

I still want to "stance" a car, just not this one. More so an S class or an older Benz.

Im new on /o, but if im correct, you own car shop, drives praised to hell and back Lexus and Amg... Its like living the dream for aaverage /otist, why people hate you?

I like "stance" and made some old sedan "fast"
The constant shitflinging probably didn't help either

O how cute a pos with a front mount. My GS-T is faster brah.

A geo would be faster as long as you can keep it on the road.

>t. equinox

Your GS-T runs 11s? Wow, nice.

Ah the Mercedes is unreliable meme. Good one friendo, condolences for your efforts.

No, Bert, I was referring to you not knowing how to drive.
>claiming your car runs 11s
Kek. Post your timeslip. Or did you visit frosty and borrow his shitty programmer that estimates times?

Yeah and you can drive your slow ass shitbox alright
Whatever you say, Senna.

Kek.
>wrecks on a low-speed road
>y-you just drive a shitbox
Keep calling everyone else poor when you have to use someone else's money for a shop and very likely "your" cars. Insecure as fuck. But I guess when you look like a burned Chinese ripoff of sesame street itndoednt radiate confidence.

Hey now geos are fucking dope if you take care of them. Just a shame most of them are beat to shit by people who don't care.

>it's a "low-energy shitposter brags about his salvage title shitboxes" thread

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5720990437.html

>Bert
Nah, he looks more like Gonzo

Are you trying to say they aren't my cars? Lol

> People with the means to fix cars buy and fix them for a profit
Wow!!!!

Well aren't you a salty little muppet

Termi was in all likelihood just trolling, there's a few times where he's proven his knowledge.

Equinox knew his shit about Subies but he was just a cunt in general.

Apparently Frolo was the same cuntish type except Frolo didn't live long.

"No"

Yes you are

Why do you faggots try to make every horrible tripfag into some kind of Veeky Forums celebrity?? That's literally all they come here to do, it's what they want you to do.

VINBro?

James

I'm not a tripfag you retard nor do I post with a name anymore. Newfags really do need to leave.

U forgot setk and his water retaining gf

lack of self awareness makes me cry

this

top fucking kek

>my mom had that car
real tuff br0

kys faggot

isnt termi a pedophile?