2006 Ford Ranger Ranger XLT

>2006 Ford Ranger Ranger XLT
>4wd and automatic
>50k miles
>Ford dealer wants $11k

It seems like a very low price compared to what the others were selling for which leads me to always believe there must be something wrong with it.

I don't know shit about vehicles so how do I ask "what's the catch?" without being autistic about it?

What generally goes wrong in a Ranger?

the miles seem too low to me too. should be more

It's for faggots get a Colorado like a man

Fucking over priced. Just get an F150 if you want to spend that kind of money. Rangers after 1994 are shit. Or as the other poster said, a colorado but not a 06, 08 minimum.

This, you can get a nice 04+ f150 for 11k

I have a 2010 Ranger with only 38k miles. 50k miles isn't unrealistic for an 06.
Looks like a good deal OP. I'd jump on it assuming it has a clean carfax. A Ranger with that low miles is a steal.

I've had a 2010 for 4 years now and it's been rock solid.

Not with only 50k miles...

Have you looked? Youre going to buy half a truck because it has 50k miles? Youre an idiot friend. you can get a F150 with less than 100k miles for 10.5 or less

$11k for an '06 ranger with 50k miles seems pretty high 2bh. I wouldn't pay more than like $6500.

Did you even look at the KBB suggested retail price? $6500 is way too low. It's probably between $9000 and $12000.

No you're the idiot. A Ranger is more than enough truck for 95% of people. Who the fuck wants a bloated, fuel-hungry pick up? I get 30mpg on my Ranger.

They're good trucks. They don't really have common problems. Things will just get old and fail.

t. my dad has one with 224k miles

Not everyone needs all the capability of a full size truck.

>10 year old automatic
>11,000 before taxes, fees, and licensing

You're a complete fucking moron if you buy that.

It's a cheap ass truck riding on 1985 technology. They're really asking too much

>Tacoma
>2002
>140k
>$10k+
That much for a low mileage Ranger isn't a bad deal fampai.

The closer he gets it to 9.5k the better.

>Colorado
>Man

Rangers before 94 are shit, they can't even handle the goddamn highway.

as someone who had a 93 ranger as their first car

It really could not handle the highway. 55mph being marked with red really spooked me so I always avoided the highway

11k seems steep, I would guess it is worth no more than 8k. But then again all truck hold their value stupidly well probably because idiots by them so expensive I mean 2000-2005 F-250s still sit above 5k.

>It really could not handle the highway.

Dude what? I had a nearly base single cab short wheelbase 2001 with the 3.0 and when I went to go sell it I drove it up to 72 MPH Easy and it felt solid even with some loose sway bars up front.

Not even the fucking point retards. Why are you willing to spend half ton money on a toy.

>whut if i need to carry a load of rock once in my imagination?
>MUH FULL_SIZE TRUCK

$11k is about where I'd expect the dealer to price a low-mile Ranger. What engine is in it?

I forget you faggots dont actually perform manual labor.

I have a 2005 XLT
Got it for $3600 which is pretty good I guess

>I need a huge truck to compensate for my micropenis, even though I have no use for it

said 95% of truck owners ever

>have small single cab shortbed s10 pickup. 4.3l v6
>always too small to carry large items and have to avoid overloading it and can't tow anything larger than itself

kek if you actually use your truck a 1/2 ton or larger is pretty much required