Why won't cyclists learn to stay out of the fucking way of cars...

Why won't cyclists learn to stay out of the fucking way of cars? They sit in the middle of the fucking road to make overtaking them as difficult as possible, then get asshurt when you do finally overtake them, where the fuck is the sense in that?

'Hurr I'm a faggot cyclist if you don't sit behind me doing 15mph I have my menstrual cycle from my prostate I'm a huge faggot'.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6e0t8sDevs

I fucking hope we ban this 2 wheel bullshit soon.

Cyclists have equal rights with motorists.
Stay mad

'cyclists have to follow the laws of the road too!!1!'

except when they

>run red lights
>ignore pedestrian crossings
>make illegal turns

Then why cant you do all that? Getting assblasted wont solve anything, stop being a bad drive.
Most cyclists are bros and very fit unlike you

Listen mate, it doesn't matter a little bit at the end of the day how much you want to throw a bitchfit over cyclists.
People on bikes and people on motorcycles deserve all the space you can give them. They deal with 90% retards on a daily basis.
If you can't bring yourself to not fuck with them, you need to finish high school.

You don't pay taxes or licensing fees you silly cunt

Motorcyclist here, cyclists can get fucked.

>Casual Cycling
>Full gear
Why do you fags in the West do this?

This thread reminds me I haven't been to /n/ in a long time.

Haven't raged so hard in a while.

And motorcyclists can get fucked.
Can't pick and choose, fucko.

Motorcyclists don't fucking blow lights. Fuck cyclists

>a bloo bloo why don't gubmint rape him da same as me

Debatable, I've had a guy send himself to the hospital because he decided to let his motorcycle rev to the moon down a residential street, up a blind corner, and into the bed of my truck while I was waiting for my left turn.
Ain't never had a cyclist do anything but slow me down on the road.

Cyclists take the full lane because if they don't some faggot is gonna try to pass them too close sharing the lane and sideswipe them. I'm not a regular cyclist anymore now that I have my license but they just can't win with you fags. Take the lane, you rage, stay to the right, idiots try to murder them.

No, stay out of the fucking middle of the road or I will run you down you fucking piece of shit. I'm not sitting behind you for 20 minutes on a narrow twisty road where I can't see whats coming in the opposite direction.

Fucking kill yourself.

ITT: Cyclist Sympathizers

Do you fuckers just get up every morning and go "How am I going to annoy a driver today?"

>oh let me just block this freeway entrance going at the speed of snail
then
>oh here let me block you and five other cars from turning because "muh cycle lane, I stop here and not closer to the intersection because im a faggot"

but then when you honk to tell them to move up all of a sudden you're the asshole

I hate Silicon Valley and all these tech company fucking hipsters

>i work in tech too
>but thank god im not a faggot and I drive a 4x4 like a real fucking American

If I'm getting mowed down regardless of whichever lane position I take, I might as well go out with a bang, laughing at you raging over a tiny inconvenience. You can wait a minute or hell, even 30 seconds, for a straight stretch of road to pass me on.

Good thing I don't ride my bike much anymore, I can drive slowly in front of you in my car instead :^)

>stay out of the fucking middle of the road or I will run you down you fucking piece of shit.
No you won't

this is why everyone hates cyclists, you entitled fucking moron

We drive cars for a reason, why the fuck would we wait "a minute or hell, even 30 seconds" to pass a cyclist that shouldn't be blocking lanes in the first place?

not that guy, but i will gladly let my xterra give some motivation to a slow cyclist

Bicycles are legally entitled to just as much of the lane as you are, for their safety as I mentioned earlier. If you asked nicely (or at least weren't a raging cunt) I'd probably pull off the road and stop so you could pass.

Where did the cyclist touch you?

for their safety, they're better off not blocking traffic

Why would I ask nicely? Me tailgating you because of the other fuckers tailgating me is enough.

Unless your IQ is equal to the amount of tires you have, and you can't notice the stream of cars behind you

Sure thing, keyboard warrior

says the tripfag

Cyclist should move the fuck over for vehicles.

Cyclist rekt thread?

How does being an attention whore tripfag make me a keyboard warrior

one and the same

Someone please explain to me which of these belong in a lane together and why:
>140 pound pedestrian at 8 mph
>170 pound bicyclist at 15 mph
>700 pound motorcyclist at 45 mph
>3800 pound car at 45 mph
I honestly don't understand why bicyclists would want to be in the road in the first place. It's just asking to get mulched by some dumbass 16 year old.

There seems to be an awful lot of youtube channels where a cyclist has near daily uploads of them accusing a driver of being an asshole. They seem to not understand that if every time you get on a bike and encounter a problem you might be the asshole.

Nobody gives a shit about cyclists. Their nicknames for automobiles and their drivers, their DYEL hungry skeleton physiques they somehow think that a driver cannot or would want to attain.

People care about getting to where they are going at a reasonable speed and getting on with their life.

If you are so autistic that you do not see the problem with holding a line of traffic at a fraction of the speed limit then you are an asshole.

Yes it's annoying as fuck when they're going 10mph in the middle of the lane, making it impossible to overtake them while having all the cars behind you honking. Once you get a chance to overtake and cut a little close they get mad at YOU!

I have wanted to fuck one of these guys up but I would like to get a bike rack first so I could steal their bike and put a motor on it

>>/n/

Cyclists have the worst physiques I don't even understand why anyone would accuse people of being jealous

It's just Auschwitz mode and unlike being a runner its not even cool, at least proper runners can go almost anywhere and have a useful skill and it requires upper body especially if you do fel running so its not just a girly physique like every cyclist.

>a bloo bloo why can't a be a freeloader whaaa

Because when they ride on the sidewalks and mow down a pedestrian as they stare at their phones, they get charged.

When they run a red light and get absolutely rekt by a car, the car gets charged.

Bikes either need their own lane or they need to stay as close to the curb as possible in single file. Letting them take up as much space as they want just so they can say "muh road to" is bullshit.