Who makes the best comfy land barges and why is it Jaguar?

Who makes the best comfy land barges and why is it Jaguar?

is it just me or are jaguars just cadillacs for niggers

I would buy something like this in a blink of an eye...
if only their engines didn't like cracking open so much...

>>>cadillacs for niggers

>>>>double niggers

>Cadillacs For niggers.

Cadillacs are already for niggers user

okay fair point

but what I was really trying to ask, is if jaguars are for giga niggas

i feel like an average nigga with a power level of 5 will buy a caddy but a giga nigga with a power level of 11 will buy a jag

I've never seen a nigger driving a jaguar

> Jaguar
Well that's an awfully odd way of spelling Mercedes

Because you got to be comfy while you wait on the side of the road for a tow truck.

i have not either, and i have spent quite some time in ghetto areas

>any mercedes comfortable.
The only way to ride in true comfort is in a 70s lincoln

"""No"""
But here's your (You)

Naw, that's Mercedes.

>comfortable
>low as fuck profile tires with that typical German rock hard ride quality

Pick One.

Why do people insist on saying german shitboxes with rockhard seats are comfortable.

Man I sure know how to bring the poorfags out of the woodwork

Should I buy an ls400 or Mercedes 190e

Every time I see a tripfag, I see shit like this. Inflated ego, "I'm more important" type. Calm down you ricer stancefag

He's only got some money because he works for his dad, who owns a shop. He hasn't accomplished anything on his own, so no need be bothered by his fragile ego.

They make the best fedora cars, that's about it.

doesn't that have air suspension?
the original jaguars were phenomenal vehicles, the one you have pictured is a Ford. Jaguar made the car great by using a well balanced straight 6 with inboard disc breaks. the combination brought you a car that could accelerate as much as necessary, but never too much to knock you back. the inboard disc breaks brought the center of gravity more inside the car, its an odd feeling to translate but the car is in your control, equally making steering a breeze by cutting weight on the wheel. the factory lambswool interior option was truly one of the best features of a car to be experienced, you truly sit in comfort, and you cant be angry sitting in it... provided everything works, the same generation used vacuum tubing for everything else on the interior..

>, the one you have pictured is a Ford.
Yay a shitpost. While jag was owned by Ford the x300 and x308 platform was unique to the jag xj. The x300 shared little if any parts. The x308 may have had some interior parts sharing. The x300 is as much a jag as the preceding cars with the one exception that quality and reliability were greatly improved. The x300 xj-r is probably the best xj jag ever produced.

ls400

It's ABC suspension (hydraulic)
All the guys who don't service their hydraulic system all cry that hurrr it's shit

Owned a E class faggot. The ride quality is better in a shitty chevy malibu.

Your faggot ass is so outclassed in this thread, heres a (You) to make you feel better

Why do you type like such a faggot?

"""No"""

So you can understand me, of course.

Not really a barge but I just bought one of these and it's comfy as fuck.

muh 140

They are very confy.. Amazing ride quality... This generation has a few problems, the 3 speed auto sucks ,the electricals are shit, same with the s.u carbs.. My father has kept it running for almost 40 years, if u have an idea to wrench yourself its not that hard, cant say the same about rhe 5.3 v12... That is a nightmare.

you mean, Nissan Altimas?

>cadillacs for niggers
no that's what cadillacs are for

"""Yes"""

Please (Kill Yourself) you fucking """faggot"""

>soft springs
>Munroe shocks
>velour
>bof construction

Theres more to comfort than that br/o/ther.

>Buy a European luxury car
>breaks within the first month of ownership

b-but its comfy and muh badge

>mfw the Koreans are slowly outpacing Europeans on luxury cars
Cant build your cars with a name

Why are you using so many ellipses you fucking boomer faggot? it makes you...look like...a faggot...

sorry you irritable piece of shit. Why so much boomer hate?, guess your parents abandoned your sorry ass

When I used to valet at a restaurant the comfiest to me were ls430's and cadillacs