wasted get

>cards
> Meant cars
Fuck

seriously though, this molested lotus

>have amex card for years
>good credit, but poor and don't spend shit
>amex keeps sending me platinum invites
Like your marketing team should be able to see what I spend. What a waste of money to keep offering me a card you know I don't spend enough to justify holding.

I don't know if you've seen them Veeky Forums but the platinum invites are not printed cheaply. Several pages worth of high gloss, thick stock, marketing crap.

Forget about the Cimarron meme. Did you know that this Seville heap of shit which was little more than a Chevy Nova with some new sheet metal went out of the dealership doors for FOUR TIMES the price of a Nova, $55k in today's money?

$2.5k a year is trivial if you can afford it
Plus you get all the travel and concierge services.

>$88,000
>I know what I got

http:// www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=61554&endYear=2017&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=68531035&makeCode1=RR&startYear=1981&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=0&mmt=%5BRR%5B%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=436330065&Log=0

What went wrong with your roller OP?

Tell us why you are disappointed with your Phantom OP, I really would like to hear the experience of someone who actually lived with a car like this.

hivemind

Nice point.

By worst, I meant looks also. Since the luxury car's appeal are based a lot on looks, I think it's a good judging point

>55555
>5 quints

i got the amex platinum credit card earlier this year

literally every time i use it i get some comment on it, either it's the store clerk saying "sorry we don't accept that here sir" or a friend going "wow is that an amex platinum card" then i have to explain it's the platinum credit card not the platinum charge card

>paying to have a credit card
Kek

>1.25% cashback
>he doesn't want free money

>paying to get rewards
>free money
>lower than discover and visas with no annual fee

>get 5% cashback for certain categories quarterly
>get 1% cashback for everything else
>not paying any fee whatsoever.
>dat VISA everyone accepts.

Sorry famalam, you're getting screwed.