Truckerfag thread - EF is AWOL edition

>Obtaining a CDL: How do?
Community College or a dedicating truck driving school. Do your research and don't get sucked into a "school" that's actually just a meat grinder for a shit company. Do not pay over $5000 for a course that lasts several months.
>How can I into avoidings shit companies?
Here are some decent/good companies:
pastebin.com/Sv0cyWyH
If you don't see the company you're looking at included on this list, lurk moar.

>I could totally go to school but I'd rather be a trucker.
If you think you'll love the lifestyle, maybe. You'd be better off getting a """""real""""" job. You can fall back on trucking at any time, but it is essentially a path of decent money for those that fail at everything else.
You can have good business sense and work ethic and make it big as an owner operator, but you would do even better at any other job.

Obligatory meme section
-----
>You will get fat.
>The only clothing you'll own are pajamas.
>The only reason you get paid well is because you work 70 hours per week.
>The longest relationship you'll get is 15 minutes with a lizard.
>Eating nothing is better than roller dogs.
>You have the most dangerous job in the nation.
>The D.O.T., Police, and Le'dash-uh in receiving hate you, and will harass you every chance they get.
>Other drivers hate you.
>Your job will be obsolete once self-driving trucks become available.
>Your loved ones miss you.
>If you don't change careers you will forever be considered a cuck and a homo. Especially if you cuckbox with another fag driver.
>lol 'murrica

>4 4 T O N N E S
>4
>T
>O
>N
>N
>E
>S

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOU0yV2dj8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1D5FBSakA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just sucked a tranny lizard's dick, AMA

might be interested. I doubt anyone here is.

did you get a call from CR England yet?

Saw somebody kill a doggo today, sad!

>driving in a school zone going 35 mph like you should at that time of day
>just coming out of the school zone I spot a medium sized doge walking in the road, being slow
>naturally I start slowing down and downshifting getting ready to give a light honk to get him out of the road before he gets killed
>he sees me coming and looks towards incoming traffic, it's clear on that side
>just as he starts jogging across the suv that's been tailgating me for 15 miles whips out from behind me and accelerates to about 50 to get around me
>hard collision with doggo right as he/she starts to pass me
>right when they hit I lay into the air horn

Normally I wouldn't but I called the cops since they were speeding and passing in a school zone at 3:30. What if I had been slowing down for a kid in the road?

Great job user. What did the cops say? I bet it was an asian whore behind the wheel.

Oh shit that sucks. Did he stick around? What happened?

I propose this as Pepsifag's theme as he smoothly completes his route ahead of schedule: youtube.com/watch?v=wOU0yV2dj8U

>trying this hard to be me

>people that tailgate for ages then zip past
Like, what's going through their head?
>this huge truck is ***still*** in front of me
>driver of it must be both retarded, and doing so specifically because it's me right here
>can't possibly be a sensible driver going less than the speed limit for a good reason
>I know, I'll make a blind WOT pass, that'll teach him a lesson!

>tfw first 0100 pickup in forever
>get to spend the whole night with ZF
Heading out in about 45 minutes. Jobsite decided midnight was a good time to tear down 3 truckloads of fence panels.

Shitty blogpost because don't have anywhere else to put it.
>friend calls me
>shitbox broke at work, he's stranded
>go to pick him up, about a two hour highway sprint over a few counties
>on final stretch, highway starts getting crowded, truckerbro in front of me
>I'm just chilling behind him (not too concerned about passing)
>get to my turn off
>move to his right, speed up to overtake because boyracer
>he turns his blinker on last second
>let off and let him over, flash brights to let him know he's good, he flashes his blinkers
>another stretch of highway begins
>go to overtake him
>he turns on his blinker last second
>can't help myself, start giggling
>scoot over two lanes, wave and honk as I pass him by

You guys are pretty cool. Just letting you know not everyone hates you I guess.

T-thanks senpai...

driving out of Socal in the desert has to be the worst station ever. Desert desert desert

Not bad desu, you might get to see some AAY LMAOS

Try driving LA to Twin Falls, ID sometime. US93 through NV makes the SoCal desert look like a metropolis

This is how like 90% of people die when crossing the street. First car sees them, stops, second car passes first car and creams them.

That sounds like a nightmare honestly.

I'll probably take that route within the next month or two

>Best In Class

Reminds me of that "Lusty Argonian Maid" book in Oblivion.

>here, polish my niggerknocker

At least put forth the effort to get my trip

Any call backs nigger?

One from PTL gotta wait till monday.
Actual nigger

The fuck is PTL anyway? Jiggaboo.

My knee grow

How much do truckers hate white panel vans? I know there has to be some hate considering I just squeezed through two trucks doing 90

How is that '05 KW CA legal? Your trainer must've had to drop a few pennies on the required CA emission system.

It was CA compliant originally.

Although recently his turbo that he bought broke and sent shards into the exhaust system. Cost him $6000 to replace

Like box trucks? Universal contempt.

if there was a warranty on the turbo then it should've covered at least a part of the repair costs baka.

I don't remember. I think it replaced the turbo, but maybe not the exhaust system

Or maybe it was $6000 worth of driving because it took so long

>Best in Class

I want you guys to know now every time I see a swift truck I kek my ass off.

Just keep an eye out for my kenworth w900 driving a swift trailer :^)

Also, why do people flash their rear lights to thank you when you didn't do anything?

Probably the intecooler, not the exhaust.

Moving day boys from the hood to a dope ass duplex moving on up

Is it a swift truck or you just haul Swifty trailers? You O/O? Also whenever I see Swift anything I try to stay the fuck back.

I order to go so I don't have to tip

Hehehe

So if you have an O/O trainer, who pays what if the trainee crashes the truck or fucks it up? Swift? The trainer's insurance carrier?

If I was a Swift O/O the last thing I'd want to do is let some trainee drive my truck.

Swift pays
It just hauls swifty trailers. Its my mentors truck. I heard I'll prob get an automatic for my first truck :(

But owner operator insurance and swift insurance are one of the same.. So owner op still pays the deductible.

If you don't have the best plan possible as a mentor, you're doing it wrong

TF has an auto and yet still seems to not be dead.

If swift pays, you'll probably get a new truck m8. Just take one every few years when you want an upgrade.

yeah, but he's sacrificing virgins to appease some eldritch god to keep it ship shape tho..

wait a minute, that green Columbia is an auto?

There's a 50/50 chance you'll be in a freightliner during training and beyond, if you make it that far, and you can be just like our Lord and Savior truckerfag.

PTL has your standard fleet of Freightshakers and Prolapses

I bet they're one of those shitty companies with a no inverter/no idle policy too.

Every truck has an APU, bro.

Oy, bikefag here... So,
>friend gets bus job
>my commute often coincides with his routes
>white/black bike and gear
>start helping him in iffy left turns by playing make believe cop and splitting traffic
>in turn he triggers the timed/weighted red lights
>start casually doing the same with other buses and semis
Am i helping or am i just a nuisance?

Actually, it's from Morrowind.

There's copies of it in Oblivion, not sure if it's a running joke in the series.

Nice

Also in Skyrim, multiple chapters.

So this trainer you were with, was it the same trainer that flattened those signs in the weeks earlier?

Just wait for them to get your DOT report so they can tell you to fuck off after swift fucked up your report.

Signs? Wasnt me /b/ro

I would advise against doing it with people you don't know. Can make them nervous having something so small around them like that. Most large vehicles just want whatever is around them to fuck off as quickly as possible.

Probably fine with your buddy though.

Does anyone else do this shit?

Its literally the only other thing I do while truck driving

In 1st world countries, bikes can trigger the traffic lights as they use primary and secondary dual induction loops.

So far have a KY and a NM girl wanting me

>all the other guys too

Were you implying she has several dicks on the go.

You fucken suck hole.

Bitches love that shit.

Yes. He basically called her a whore.

The character who wrote it is found in Morrowind.

Nah, that other guys be flirting
Suck hole?

>fox and hound
Is she in IL?

>Suck hole?
Yeah, like a brown noser.

Dude. Its starting to get cringey. Just send her a pic of deez nuts.

Those were diff parts to the whole convo, and I got her numb and a date, so hah

I'll snap her my nuts later

hi guys, im a truck driver from russia

what is that little one in the middle called?

A day cab

"custom" KRAZ, and dat thing have a little sleeper.

>trucks in Russia look better than half of landstar's fleet

we have a lot of fucking ugly trucks, especially volvo vnl. chek dat's ugly light's

trucking in yakutia. fucking eu trucks cant cross dat river. american trucks a lot of better

lust one and im go out from here, cuz i have 2:30 a.m. custom sleeper kamaz. we also have 1 kenworth t600 with custom sleeper. its to fucking long, hard to drive it in russia

this kenworth now in russia. im lost mine own photo, find this photo in internet's

Now, did they park like that on purpose in order to give the guy in the middle more room to work with, or is it just a side effect of being drunk on antifreeze?

Man, every pic from Russia just looks so fucking... Russian. Down to the tiniest detail.

I've wondered about these moving trucks with the big sleepers. Is it because they're bringing a moving team with them of 1 or 2 extra guys? Or just a little bit of extra space for some boxes?

usually because they're husband & wife teams or some shit like that.

They don't bring moving guys with them.

Even that seems a bit excessive for husband and wife, who are probably used to living inside of each other let alone feigning any privacy, but you're probably right. Much cheaper to just meet the moving dudes on site.

Also wondering, do they make the driver, who just did a cross-country moving haul, unload the truck? I would assume not. That's a lot to ask of someone.

I like it. Especially the cover for the dumb sunroof.

I always assumed it was because they might end being parked in the middle of no where and it would be nice to be able to cook shower and poop.

>get this tattooed broad shouldered bimbo walk into my store
>gets all uppity
>"I NEED TO GET UNLOADED"
>thefuckwhydidntyoujustcalllikeeveryoneelseyoufatbitch.jpg
>take the bimbo to the back
>she's talking about tampons and her ex husband like I give a fug
>break the seal on the door
>rolls up door
>freight everywhere
>she starts crying
>"I AM SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!"
>try to calm her down
>tells me she's done with this shit
>throws me her keys and head set
>walks out
>leaves me with 18 pallets of shit strewn all over the fucking floor
>walk towards the invoice she left sitting on pallets
>it figures
>she drove for Swift
>call those stupid bastards wt Phoenix
>no one at terminal in Dallas or at my headquarters
>took 9 hours to get someone to get their fucking trailer from my dock
>driver was a dick
>told him to fuck off and get his shit off my property
>got real heated
>turns out he was the bimbos former husband
>nofuckingshit.jpg
>have laughs
>ends well
>"Best in Class"

>of
What the fuck, ivan.

>second best in class
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1D5FBSakA&feature=youtu.be

Fuck bridges, who needs em

Cool pics as always russiatruckbro

Well I assume they're usually running pretty light in the trailer, so a heavy ass sleeper wouldn't me much of a concern in terms of weight limits and payload. They aren't bumping docks either which would be the other big drawback of the long wheelbase for most freight.

I knew an O/O who used to work for Mayflower. He was responsible for getting the truck unloaded, but that usually just meant hiring movers to unload for him.

Kek

>but that usually just meant hiring movers to unload for him.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm sure the non O/O's have that shit taken care of, but still a good gig. Bet he makes pretty good money eh?

He said it was a great gig he never should have left. Mayflowers contracts let him nickel and dime the customers for every little expense or inconvenience in the loading/unloading process

Seconded. While I would appreciate the gesture, please stay away from my truck for both our sakes.

Fuck yissss, another batch of posts from TruckerCzar.

I felt the same surprise. A picture ZF posted a while ago showed him writing something on the steering wheel and you could tell it had that auto lever.

>40*F
Isn't it supposed to be summer?

>Isn't it supposed to be summer?
Not in Australia.

Russia we love u, I hope we can be good friends soon

In Russia, do most truckers own their truck, or drive for a company?

>tfw no denny's nearby to satisfy drunken hungerings
>RIP Bacardi 151
>trw Cruzan 151 and grocery store potstickers
Why has god abandoned us?
#
Benefit of the doubt. They're probably a decent human being assuming the same of you, in error.

#
>tfw the same
>but also tfw I order to go so nobody has to see my beard full of a full order of zesty nachos with extra sour cream

>identify all images with a billboard
>Blue Beacon
Google is learning.

post beard