I'm back again

Hello br/o/s it's been a while since my last post and things are going great. My Toyota Overland rig has really taken off and I'm now starting to take small trips with it.
Since my last post I've added
>roof rack cage
>2 more KC Daylighters and hooked them all up
>mounted my 60" High lift jack
>hooked my CB radio back up
>and mounded a new set of 32x11.50 Mud Claw MTs
Criticism welcome.

I really hope you regeared running m/ts.

No need, they're small enough not to have too. They're only 32s

White letters out is a no no on an offroader.

I come from a family of old school offroaders.
They all use to run white letters out back in the day, when it was cool. Plus I think it looks better out anyway.

cool rig op
take that racist ass plate off though

Nice truck. But will it go over 55mph?

Yea haha fastest I went was 90 with my 31s. I've went like 70 with these. But haven't really tried

I don't know about the confederate flag on an import, but I'd totally drive that truck as is.

nice b8 m8

pretty nice little truck op

Thank ya. Been a long hard road. And still not over yet

KC's look like trash and do not fit the car, those are for American cars. put hella covers at least on the thing, your car is a Toyota at least act like you know what you drive.

Where is the overland part?

I drive a truck. Not a car.

Recent trip me and my buddy went on. Just got packed up and was about to leave. It rained the whole time we were there

You drove to a campground accompanied by a Subaru? Sounds like you have a Toyota pickup, not an "overland rig"

Like I said. Small trips. I haven't got to plan out a good trip yet. Still need the time, and my buddie is building that Forester. He plans on getting A/T tires and steelie rims. A RRT and some sort of fog/trail light combo. I know it's just a AWD but he can still keep up for the most part now. Hopefully when I get a brake from college I can plan a big trip tp somewhere in the US.

>here's a trip I went with my brother to a VW Bus camp out in a field

>tons of tire
>barely clears it

>toyota
>rebel flag

Clean up the trash in your driveway

hnnng this post has inspired me. Where can I find that topper? What's the name of it?

>tons of tire
>mfw they're 32s

My rear end is sagging pretty bad, 30 year old factory leaf springs, plus all the extra weight from the camper top, really takes a tole on the my ground clearance. Have shackles as a temporary fix for now, need to move it up a hole again. But eventually I'll get new springs or add a leaf to fix it.

Also rebel cause why the hell not? I've had on for years back when I was real rowdy In High school. Lol just never took it off. Plus I'm in the south so people go ape shit for it anyway

I have no clue. I'm pretty sure it's just called a utility camper top. They have different models, some are taller, some don't have back glass. And some replace the tail gait and all with double doors.
I recently found one on Craigslist for like 300 bucks

I lucky got mine for free. I was at the flee market one day and someone just left the damn thing, so I hauled it home. Painted it black, and mounted it. 2 problems with it though. It has a terrible blind spot all the way around, and the shelfs really take a told on the space inside. But it's manageable with sleeping one person. Its fits my twin size mattress in the back just perfect. the sides hold a shit ton and are so worth it.

>thinks 32" tire isn't a lot
>southerner

oh right

our suzuki 4x4 is on 27.7" tires

Ill just keep an eye out for something similar. Nice setup man.

Lol I love sami's, I'd put 31s on it. Thing looks monster when you do

Different user (from the south as well) the red definitely look fine. Imo, trucks and suvs do great aesthetically and practically in the 30-32 range.

Also, just get new springs meant to bear that kind,of weight. The add a leaf route is inexpensive and all, but it'll just be right back where it was in a few months. Buy once cry once.

trucks and suvs of that size* is what I meant to say

slick looking hilux

>White letters out is a no no on an offroader.
children pls go

Thanks broski