What does Veeky Forums think of Spoon engines?

what does Veeky Forums think of Spoon engines?

I think it's missing a few pistons

Yeah nah, Knives are better

I think it's missing a few spoons

i don't get it. this website used to be about quality automotive discussions, not this. what a shame. i'm going to s2kforums.

I want one in my EG hatch but poorfag.

Simply ebin, maybe jalopshit is more up your alley

> Clutch
Kill yourself, my man

Aren't these like some racing spec honda engines or something?
Shame about the
>4cyl

>no ecoboost

Fucking shit tier desu senpai

>this website used to be about quality automotive discussions

lmfao when the fuck was THIS!?

Nigga u in da rong nayborhud

Sounds like you need an ecoboost

I think you're missing a few chromosomes

>"he's not even running a spoon engine, a T66 turbo with nitrous injection, and a MoTec system exhaust!!"
>"ahahhahahahahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:
>"AHAH....ahah...ahhhh"
"hey, let's call up Chad. Maybe he'll let the three of us slobber all over his 12" cock like he did last time!"

>4 cylinder engines

Is that a Roush?

Lel, it's like a trade mark for the Chadposter to fuck up the last line of greentext

Have you forgotten this is Veeky Forums?

>what does Veeky Forums think of Spoon engines?

Wasted potential, which sums up honda in general really. Good engines! Too bad they don't come in any good cars.

Spoon balances a bunch of OEM honda parts and charges a premium. I guess if you're going to be driving the car hard, it's worth while, as Honda stuff is good, so it's made even better. They make barely more power than stock though, as Spoon cams are designed to increase midrange more than top end.

Back in the early 2000's, the amount of buttravaged ricers who spent $$$ on Spoon stuff only to make barely more power was hilarious, they didn't do their research and thought Spoon was all about drag racing, I guess.

lol, so true man. I just made a total meme frog of myself didn't I?

>tfw just meme frogged all over my room
>top kek