Haggard Garage shop LOCATED

Should we fuck over Haggard Garage?

google.com/maps/@41.4811775,-72.8195956,72m/data=!3m1!1e3

this is their shop. 2016 satellite image shows the Mint Van and Tony's Avalanche sitting outside.

They can't stop recording themselves driving recklessly, destroying property, etc, and they never bother to edit out license plates, addresses, business names, etc. It was incredibly easy to find this location.

There's constantly weed paraphernalia in the background shots, they drift unregistered cars on public roads and private property. They are incredibly sloppy.

If you're going to make an online business out of driving like an asshole, great. But for fucks sake, cover your tracks, you fucking idiots.

literally don't care

Are you a child? Are you the police? Are you, or have you been, wronged in anyway?

If you've answered no to any of the questions I believe you meant to post here

Lol what kind of stuff do they do

By stopping giving them attention retard

one of them will die from their stupid car show, none of them are very smart and none of them show any taste in quality, these tragic downfalls will cause their demise and likely quite swiftfully. do not fret, they truly will destroy themselves.

Here's the "for lease" sign out in front of the property. Can you make out the phone number?

DINATALE RENTALS
Address: 587 Wallingford Rd, Durham, CT 06422
Phone: (860) 349-6957

Any anons around that area?
I'd love to see a "MINT VAN KEYED!" video or something.

Hell, set it on fire if you can.

fuck off to /b/ you underage busrider
I don't even know what haggard garage is

I blocked them like 2 years ago with that Chrome youtube channel blocker addon. I've blocked at least 90% of all the Youtube cancer that's popped up since.

It's called Video Blocker and I recommend it.

>I hate anything popular and think all those videos are cancer
t.grouch

I'm definitely a bit of a grouch, you got me there. I block most channels that have faces of people reacting to stuff, or self portraits of the uploader. Kind of like pic related.

Assmad because someone else gets to make a living off of working on and driving cars with their friends while you get to go to work come home driving a shitbox that you have to wrench on all alone

They don't make much money off their channel, Most popular youtube personalities make less than $40,000 a year and those are people with 1+ million subs. Haggard guys are making minimum wage at best.

>we ar anonybus xD

Damn, gotta be hardcore reddit to downvote people in your own browser

Holy shit you are so wrong. I work for a top 5 MCN and we have a bunch of million dollar plus contracts.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

paid by views and watch time, but if you have a million + subs (which is a lot, you're famous at that point) you are probably generating the views and watch time to make way more than 100K per year, maybe even a million.

Thanks, I do read Reddit everyday :)