BMW i3

What does Veeky Forums think about the i3? Thinking about getting one as a daily driver. The second-hand market for these is cheap. I am looking at one in my area for 22k. I know heat is a battery killer and I live in Arizona so am I going to go through battery packs more often?

The i3 is a decent product as an average daily driver, but for what I do, I would prefer to have an i5 or i7.

I think you meant to ask here:

>The second-hand market for these is cheap.
Gee, I wonder why.

Why can't they ever make an eco-friendly car that doesn't look like absolute fucking ass.

A few people have picked up Nissan Leafs in my area, holy shit I want to puke every time I see those abortions on the road.

What the fuck are you talking about, Leafs look exactly the same as any other compact car.

I beg to differ.

>Why can't they ever make an eco-friendly car that doesn't look like absolute fucking ass
It's for ecofaggots. How long was it before they started pumping out hybrid Camrys?

These people want to stand out. The world has to know how green they are.

Keep begging because it does look like a generic compact car. There's no visual feature that screams LOOK AT ME I'M ELECTRIC.

They r cool, i dig the interior

It's less of having a prominent appearance because it is electric but simply that it is itself ugly and because it is electric it continues to lend to the idea that electric cars can only look goofy.

They've make a shitload of them; everything from the Escape Hybrid to the RX-8 Hydrogen RE. Maybe you just haven't noticed because they conflict with your preexisting narrative.

Currently own a white leaf.
Really happy with it, i get 90 miles for 2€, people like the fact i own an electric car, the interior is amazing and that instant torque.

Also you can pretty much tune it to deliver infinite power, at the cost of battery consumption.

Don't do it. A guy I know got one. Broke a headlight. BMW is claiming the batteries need to be repleaced as a result of this incident. 16K and car is 4 months old.

Enjoy the german sausage.

I saw one the other day when I was driving back home after work and I couldn't believe how ugly it was. I actually laughed to myself as I drove past it.

Yup, much gaymes demand an i7, also I need to over clock it to 6GHz

Massive kek

>always drive by this one house that had an i3 parked in the driveway
>drive by recently
>has a tesla parked in the driveway now
hue

This a new meme or something?

Third one I've seen in the last ten minutes

Get this

>I live in Arizona
Crack one window open to let hot air out.
Tinted windows.
Car window screen.
Solar cell powered fan to reduce interior car temperature and thus give a somewhat cooler backstop to the battery pack under the floor.
Park in the shade when you can.
White body car (no black or dark colors)