Shit, i found bag of coke in a compartment in the back seat of my car

shit, i found bag of coke in a compartment in the back seat of my car.

What the fuck am i supposed to do with it?

What are you retarded? Use that shit

Quick! Kys!

WWFD

Do the same shit in the same area and get busted multiple times?

No he'd find the nearest school, wait at a junction for some cops and then floor it out of there.

One day a few years back, I was cleaning loose change and crumbs out from under my seats and found a couple hydrocodone pills under the back seat. No clue how they got there.

And I have to be real careful about having Coke in my car when I go to work. If somebody saw it, I could get in trouble.

You know the artificial stuff is worse for you than the natural stuff, right?

Snort it

Depending how you measure it, sure. I believe they got rid of the aspartame though. I like the taste of Diet better. My parents drank it and that's what was in my house growing up so I'm hooked.

hide it in a dragon dildo

any sane person wouldn't wanna touch it

Thankfully summer is almost over.

>I believe they got rid of the aspartame though.
They didn't. The main reason I drink diet is because there's no sugar in it to stick my throat like cum. Tried zero once, but stuck with diet.

yeah nah the artificial stuff is worse than sugar m8.
idk why people try to act like sugar is the devil.
Its always the fat people that drink the diet shit too.

>found a couple hydrocodone pills under the back seat. No clue how they got there.

In the eyes of the law you'd be a felon if they found those. So as far as I'm concerned, you're now criminal scum.

Why does Pepsi Max taste so shit, tho?

Kek. I wonder how long they were in there because that car had been searched by the police before.

Idk. The neckbeards seem to like it because I guess it has the most caffeine out of any regular colas. I don't drink it.

I just looked at a can of Diet Coke and I guess they did go back to aspartame. Diet Coke was using Splenda for a bit so they must have gone back. Diet Pepsi did the same thing, started using something else for about a year and then went back to aspartame a few months ago.

>Idk. The neckbeards seem to like it because I guess it has the most caffeine out of any regular colas. I don't drink it.
Here in Europe it tastes so fucking sweet it's almost undrinkable.

Seems pretty close to regular Pepsi when I tried it, just lacks a little bit of the thickness and stickiness of the normal stuff.

I still need to try the Crystal Pepsi.

That's pretty funny, since murrican Coke actually tastes less sweet than the european one.
Never tasted murrican Pepsi, tho.

Pepsi seems to be a little more sweet while Coke is more acidic. Coke has a tiny bit of a cinnamon taste or something to it as well. I like regular Pepsi better than regular Coke, but Diet Coke is better than Diet Pepsi. Dr. Pepper is better than regular Coke or Pepsi though.

I hate Dr. Pepper, breh. Mostly because I hate cherry.
Coke Zero is pretty good tho, and doesn't fuck my macros up.

snort that shit just make sure the ice cube doesnt get stuck up your nose