Coolest highschool-tier cars

I'm a senior in highschool and my brother is a sophomore so finally we can buy a car to share. What is a really cool/impressive car to have in highschool?
What did you all drive in hs?
It also has to be relatively cheap, which is why I've been looking at used jeeps.

TL;DR Cool cars to own for highschool

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=350z
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno if its cheap, i am not murikan but that what came to mind.

Nissan B13 with a B14 diesel engine

My brother Muhammad and I had to share an avantador for a while, then when he started driving he got a California and I got a 458

Best jeeps i can think of would be a Suzuki Jimny or a Mistubishi Pajero

Something with 4 doors and great gas mileage OP.

That way you can take everyone to the party.

350z
Those are getting into highschool first car price brackets

I probably would have gotten a pickup had I bought a car in high school. With that being said, I never got one because high schools offer free transportation and I had access to my parents' car if I needed to drive otherwise. Two years removed from high school I am moved out and have a nicer car than I could have gotten if I bought some beater that I had to maintain.

i think he ment the brand jeep

no
no
no, a Wrangler or old Cherokee would be his best bet

OP your best bet is something sporty and popular. Like a Camaro or Z or something.

nothing. just get a civic or accord. One of you will crash it so it'd be good to not have anything cool or unique.

What's a Z?

350Z, etc.

What's your budget?

something you don't need. they burn oil and would give a beginner too much power.

oh fuck off m8

Any suggestions like this? That's what I was thinking
Maybe around 20,000 or more I'm not sure how much I can stretch, but I know I can't buy something for 50k. What company is the 350Z? I don't know alot about cars

lmgtfy.com/?q=350z

>high school student
>spending more than 5k on car
get an ls400 or panther or an accord.

That's really cool and they're only like 17k. I do need something with 4 doors so I can take people to parties or pick up girls with friends

Lexus GS430

dumb highschool girls see it's a Lexus, it's comfy, it's a 4 door, and it's within your budget.

depends on where you live.

Redneck/Rural? Jeeps or lifted trucks
Suburban? BMWs/Mercs/Audi
Urban? a slick bicycle

I dont know where youre from but Lexus is what the parents of these dumb highschool girls drive so the girls expect it and it wont be "cool"

not if he spends a little extra

Volkswagen Golf or Gti 4 door car is a good choice. I rocked a Kia soul as my first car ever, Idk where you live but unless it snows alot or the weather is always super crappy, I wouldn't bother getting a jeep. Some other considerations are BMW 3 series cars. There are lots of old ones and If you read the sticky we have which is the first picture on the top of the first page, you'll see a bunch of cars and what years they recommend and mileage. Honestly, since you're a car noob, look up vehicle virgins on youtube and you'll learn a bit about some cars

If he wants to look like a Gook poser. No one will take people in "VIP" cars seriously.

We all pretty much buy the coolest cars we can afford, so bring your money.

That said, the coolest car for the price is going to be an old sports car that you can fix up and keep running.

Z car, RX-7, C4 vette...

And at this age, you won't be able to afford a car that will "impress girls", so just fuck 'em and impress the guys and yourself instead.

I know it's hard to imagine, but outside of Veeky Forums people like it. It'll absolutely pull ass for a highschooler

Fucking aussies lmfao

>can be had for under $5k
>2JZ-GE will never die and sounds great
>four doors more whores
>old enough that insurance might not destroy you
>RWD bitch
>standard moon roof

I really don't know what else you could possibly want. Look out for salvage titles, make sure the timing belt has been done if it's got over 100k miles. Most of them are automatic, but that's fine for a first car/daily driver.

I drove a seafoam green '67 Mustang in high school, like 5+ years ago. Despite looking like shit and having multiple rust spots it got a lot of compliments from students and teachers and got lots of qt3.14's mirin.

pic related is how it looks now that its been through a top to bottom resto. i miss the sheepskin seat covers.

Youre going to share a car, with your brother, in highschool. Thats the stupidest shit i ever heard both of you guys buy different cars dumb fucks
Crown victoria is nigger tier as hell and not cool for sc ool
>>camaro
>>not being white trash
Every highschool kid with a camaro is either a stoner, fuck up, indian or white trash.
Only good one so far.
As long as you have a car that looks sporty or has a name people associate with money ( BMW, Audi) girls eat up that shit

You forgot the Defender m8.
LandRover makes the best Jeep.

This user has the right idea. It really does matter who you're trying to impress. And it matters what you want from the car. Redneck girls don't go for the same things yuppie girls do. That can't be the only thing you consider making the decision though, in the end the car is going to be your car, or at least yours to drive. You have to pick something you and your brother will be happy with too. So. Do you guys have any interest in car related activities? Do you want something that goes fast, something that's good off-road, something that can haul a lot of shit, or some combination of those? Are you guys outdoorsy, do you like camping n shit or going on long trips? Some more info on you guys and your interests and the type of school you go to or the type of people you hang with would be helpful.

My first car was a 1994 nissan b13, with like 190000 miles on it. I drove it until two years ago and never changed the oil in it at all, the only reason it was grounded was because a suspension spring blew apart.

That being said maybe you should get a NA miat, eclipse, or 240sx, RX7s are also kinda cheap

At our school, we live in a suburb and all the girls smoke weed. Not too sure about car related activities. The girls are typical suburban liberals. We're interested in camping and we like to go on trips? Mostly using the car for the social aspect

You faggots fell for a by-the-fucking-numbers bait thread.

Saged, reported, called the cops.

Here's a (you)

What did he mean by this?

Trucks are best high school cars. Fill it with girls and go bouncing around offroading. There is nothing sweeter than the sound of four squealing gigging highschoolers bouncing around in your ride.

>I need a car to be cool guise
>2016
OP is looking for /g/ and a phone thread
Kids don't give a fuck about cars

>There is nothing sweeter than the sound of four squealing gigging highschoolers bouncing around in your ride.
You did that on purpose.

Hey OP honestly? Don't spend 20k on a first car, especially since all you need is a reliable sedan. You do NOT want a car payment on your head and your parents simply don't need that burden on themselves. I had a miracle of finances align for me and got to spend around that much on a first car without making monthly payments and holy fucking shit it's stressful driving around in that much money. Not saying you're gonna break it, but I was always on edge in the school parking lot, in the city, anywhere. Never trust other drivers, especially when you're new and haven been in enough near collisions to build up reflexes.
Here's what you do if you actually have that much cash to spend though, split the money between you and your brother, use I'll say 5-7k to buy a car, put the remainder towards buying a year if insurance at once (cheaper that way) and save the rest for when some dick hits you and you need a new bumper. The smartest kids in the high school parking lot buy cheap as hell cars that look expensive when you clean them up.

MK3 supra would be your best option, Pretty quick, Turbo for spooling and BOV attention, Still has back seat for girls (you can only have small girls back there)

OP look into land yachts. Boxy old full frame American made road hogs. You'll fit the most amount of fun into an old ass 4 door maybe even conjure a larger cadre of friends.

My first was 1985 Caprice brougham. Burgundy with a vinyl top. Eventually got into a continental convertible and 78 NewYorker. Road tripped the fuck out of senior summer

Buy a cheap ass car and get a high hp v8 crate engine and some good mufflers.

These are people who don't know what impresses the regular high schooler.

CVPIs are cool as fuck in HS.

Maybe not anymore as you can't pretend you're the fuzz though.
>Back in 09' my senior year
>Riding with my friend in his CVPI, both spotlights, bull guard, and red/white/blue led controller
>Car is packed - out cruising the firelanes smoking and drinking
>Roll up to the party spot in the woods
>Everyone scrambles into the woods to hide
>We jump out and grab the coolers
>Drive away

We had a blast in that car. Wish it would've been mine.

Prius... that will make them moist. Seen 21 Jump St? The muscle car aint gonna cut it

fiero or aw11

fiero will make you look like you drive a ferrari

Always Jeep Cherokee. Y'all got room to carry peeps, aftermarket for days, decent off-road capability, and its a damn good budget platform to learn how to work on your own shit.

Theres plenty of downsides, but youre in high school so take what you can get.

OK. So lots of space would be good and yuppie stoner chicks are the target. Sounds like you want a wagon my friend. Or at least a hatchback. With a budget of 20k you could probably find a nice used BMW 3 series wagon, Audi A4 wagon, or Mercedes E series wagon. Those will have the nice fancy badges for the yuppie chicks to drool over. Maintenance on the Audi would be a bitch though and the bimmer and merc dont get the best gas mileage. If you don't need all the space then shit, there's fuckloads of four door cars that would satisfy you. I mean really, too many to recommend just a few.

Although with that big of a budget I would highly suggest you two each get a car. Assuming there's not some reason you both can't have one, you would both be MUCH happier with your own vehicles. Sharing a car in high school is a humongous pain in the ass cause you and your brother will definitely fight over it. 20k is plenty of budget for two cars that will impress yuppie stoner chicks.

ws6 Trans Am

You're right

OP totally go for a stanced 240sx bro it'll be fuckin mint af but it's gotta be static bags are for groceries haha

They aren't quite hippies... They're all white girls who listen to rap and smoke but like not quite yuppies?

Yeah I know man, hippies would be a different story. But your typical high school age suburban white girls. Yuppies to me. But I gotcha. I went to school with girls like that. The wagons I mentioned in my last post have the high class badge, loads of space inside, and if you get the right one it will be plenty fast too. Some people don't like the wagon look but it's subjective. To girls its mostly about the badge anyways. If your car just looks expensive, that works too. Girls are fucking dumb when it comes to cars. Anyways. These wagons will come with decent audio stock, but if you want it to be a real crowd pleaser you could use some of that space and beef up the sound system too. That means aftermarket door speakers, stereo, subs, and amp. Pull up in any one of those fuckers with the lift gate rattling and the white girl panties will just be flying off. When I installed a system in my shitbox grand Cherokee when I was in school I had chicks piling in that thing. One of em actually named it the big red vibrator. It was fun.

Of course, best thing would still be you and your bro getting separate cars. If you don't, it will cause problems. Guaranteed.

That sounds pretty cool. So you fit pic related with some big ass speakers and make that shit vibrate? Also what's the difference between speakers and an amp?