Thoughts?

Thoughts?
netcarshow.com/mercedes-benz/2016-vision_maybach_6_concept/

yeah maybe theyll get it right the 4th time around

Kek

Its the same drawing

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

These new cars are like those Veeky Forums new car design threads.
Why are windows so small?
We can't drive safely if we cant even fucking see where we are going.

24" wheels.

I thought Maybach was just going to be a spec level on the S-Class now? Or was that some other obsolete brand they have the rights to?

this better have a fucking gigantic engine.
DB 603 pls?

that turn radius tho

if it doesn't have an absurdly large engine then it's shit

Absurdly long hood so engine can sit further back to pull weight distribution closer to the middle.
Absurdly long rear overhang to pull the weight distribution closer to the rear.
I'm sure it'll have a 50/50 weight distribution, but the moment of inertia will be very high. Better to just make a mid-engine car.

merc concepts are truly the worst atrocity ever committed under a german name.

So there's a new Batman movie coming out?

Fixed

>"Hey guys? You remember the RX-Vision concept from last year, right?
>"Yeah, what about it?"
>"You know how we could make it better?"

>"Make the hood and trunk even longer."

>Features wine storage for two

>"Brilliant idea sir!"

bravo m9

I'd say it has the F-type tail lights, at least when viewing from the side.

>not rhum storage
Plev

No they planned to have Maybach be the ultra luxury versions of the E, S, GLE and GLS (and some upcoming cars that cant be mentioned yet) but they're testing if there's interest in standalone models.

The concept is electric but a smaller Maybach coupe "inspired" by this might be announced next year with a V12.

They're small like most modern designs (especially concepts) but it's not THAT bad in person. Besides it'll correct whatever fuckups you make by overlooking things, it has all the new E Class tech

They went with an electric setup and it's not even using all that space for the batteries or anything. It's purely for design but if it would ever be produced I bet some Arab will throw the largest engine he can find in it.