Bi-Weekly MIDSHIP THREAD NIGGAS

"should I bite the bullet and buy a aw11 off CL for 3k even though it's got the garbage beige interior"-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5735919968.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Selling my Fiero after two weeks of owning it. I love it to death, but I literally loved it to death. Thing ate its valves and chunked itself out the exhaust. What midship should I look at next?

I'm just about done with my 3 month project for Fiero, I hope this doesn't happen...

fuck buying another. keep your shell and drop in a 4g63

I was driving it with known valve issues and it finally gave up one day. It tried. It really did.

Not looking for a retarded project. I have enough. I would like a nice drivable car that isn't a Fiero.

Be patient and wait for one in really good condition, they are rare but they do appear. Buying a rustcan AW11 only leads to more and more problems.

t. owner of 4 MR2s.

Pics of the interior? I didn't even know they made a beige interior?

why do people drive the mr2? its an old overpriced meme car for people who like to spin out.
pic related: an actual sports car

well memed my friend

hello

It's no meme dude. I gotta agree with him, the Del Sol is far superior than the MR2.

the only car thats a 'meme' is the one with the engine in the wrong place, also known as the elusive 'Mistake Retard 2', driven by suicidal retards.

>this is what ff cucks actually believe
lmaoing @ ur life

>watching these displacementlets argue about their rice shitboxes
LMFAO.

Call me when you have a real car you weeb faggots.

>FF

Wow, this thread turned to shit fast.

i really like this one

>tfw no 30th anniversary sticker

Kai would have won against Takumi if it weren't for the asspull leaves dude.

Takumi's plot armor is too op.

I saw some on Ebay

A ford fusion with a body kit, neat

> far superior than
What do you mean by this?

In terms of rarity, it goes from: Blue>Dark Red>Tan>Black/Grey

> only top end Ford performance cars are midengine
> drives a shitty, slow, pigfat FR shitbox
> mr2s are mid engine for less then 5k

Why do you dislike a cool car

It wasn't even a turbo or supercharged model either.

>1.6 liter
What are you trying to do, store milk?
Posting in a weeb thread.

>constantly trying to prove your masculinity

the 89 I bought recently has a navy blue interior. It's comf.

You have an extra thousand pounds to move, of course you have a big pigfat engine.

How much do you weigh yourself, 200kg?

> 1.6 liters
I didn't say aw11, but it's still better at anything other than a straight line (read :things that require no skill) than a disgusting burger mobile that Americans think is fast because muh v8.

I literally destroy every Mustang I see on the touge in a fucking shitbox Japanese econobox. Fucking embarrassing

>muh toegay
Nigga you don't race on a mountain, stop living in your anime dreamworld. A tuned Mustang with the right suspension would fuck up your sub 200hp riceburner any day of the week.

That's the hilarious thing, you need to fucking tune your shit to beat a $2000 grocery getter that makes less than 100hp below 3000 rpm. I never said it's racing, but every fucking time I see a mustang on these roads I'm up in it's ass trying to get him to let me pass.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5735919968.html

whaddyah think of this one? might go out today and pick it up.

Looks clean enough but you have to go in person to see if there is any rusting on the wheel arches and under the rear valance/muffler area.

fuck I just tried to join this MIDSHIP SHIP after waiting for a couple years. But the cat is bad and now I have a car with no plates until the new cat comes in

any where else I should check?

>mk1b
>red
>tan interior
>sunroof
>steel wheels
All of the least desirable things in one mr2.

just get a minicat for the 02 sensor

>mk1b
Agreed on everything else except for this.

Where the fuck can I find one in a hardtop like that? All of them are either sunroof or Tbar, no hardtops.

New to MR2s. What's wrong with tan interiors, red paint and facelifted bumpers? Am I being memed on?

I can understand the sunroof for lack of structural support.

aw11s are for fags i hope you die from snap oversteer

agreed, that double din tho

underrated post

Lol what's up with the mr2 hate itt? It's probably one of the best entry level sports cars you can buy for 2-3k. They have tuning potential and a number of easy swaps available.

Clean af adubs my man

hi

>tfw ill inherit one of these in imaculate condition
I dont even want it!
My wife is getting an imaculate 1970 something 911 though

beaut

What should i get if i want flip up headlights?
I can dig the boxy mr2, but i much prefer softer curves

SW20 MR2 aka second gen is way more soft
or the miata if we aren't talking strictly MR

both are equally valid

Miata here has the faggot tax
Will look into other mr2s
Considering either a mid or a rotary, just for fun

>miata