Just got one of these bad boys. Don't be to jelly Veeky Forums

Just got one of these bad boys. Don't be to jelly Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/that911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

girl car

if it isnt stanced I dont care

had any great picnics lately?

I kept that table out of my old CRV when I traded it in. No ragrets

>not getting the superior rav4
I bet yours if fwd too

why the fuck would you stance this car, or any car for that matter? get the fuck off this board

had one of those in AWD as my first car. a little light on power, but surprisingly capable on mountain roads and whatnot. loved that little thing so much i got a 2004 to replace it. alas, it wasnt the same.

Those are supposed to be pretty cool, good first car

That's nice, grandpa.

>europoor diesel cuck voices terrible opinion again

What went wrong, Veeky Forums?

That third generation fucking ruined it. The second gens were the last god ones

i liked my second gen, but it didnt have the same charm the gen 1's had. better power sure, but it seemed a lot more fragile. it definitely made me miss my gen 1

It is, i know. Because it was. Mine.

K20A2 cylinder head and convert the 5 speed manual to a 6 speed
>AWD Civic Type R

>PLS LIKE WHAT I LIKE

Its not even that.
Its that you take yourself seriously. And no one else does.
And you know no one else does. But you continue anyway. Because you love the attention. Even if its negative. Youre insecure of your real life outside the internet.
You project it here quite often.
Funny thing is we agree on a lot of things car related. But youre just too pathetic for me to support you in anything. I bet your parents feel the same way. They want to love you. But youre just too pathetic to love.
So you sperge here to try to have a shred of dignity. But when you lay your head down at night. You know. You know youve failed at many things in life. You know people, friends, and even family look down on you for your poor decisions. No matter how hard you try you will never regain their respect.
So keep on doing what you do. Keep repeating the same old cycle. Keep being pathic.
Keep seeking attention.
Because i know that inside your heart, your in pain.
Only you can change that bud. And i hope you do

that911 dailys a CRV.

He owns a NSX, 911, and E36 M3.

instagram.com/that911/

>to jelly
Too

What the flying fuck?

>seriously trying to analyse a person's psyche through a cantonese pasta weaving factory discussion forum

You seriously need to take things with a grain of salt, breh.

Trips of truth
Hit a little close to home?

Not really, no. I literally am just here because I can't fucking sleep And my back is killing me from a deadlift session yesterday, tbqh.