SERIOUS REPLIES HELP A LS400 owner out

Hey aut/o/bots I'm stoned and need help. Don't ask me why but just help me. See those dirty stains help me figure out how to clean the rug up ASAP! My fellow stupid ass friends drop some backwood ashe's. HELP! I will also post pics of my car too for interest

Other urls found in this thread:

removeandreplace.com/2014/04/26/how-to-repair-a-burn-mark-from-carpet/
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15431986/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swap in ecoboost

Do you have money OP? Go to walmart, get some carpet cleaner and a plastic brush. Get some water from a sink at a car wash and mix with a bit of carpet cleaner, let it seep for like 1min then scrub off and lift off with a rag or towel. Repeat until gone you stupid nigger

Pressure wash the shit out of it nigga

if only there were stores that sold upholstery cleaner and cleaning tools.

Thats burnt, nigga
The only thing you can do is replace the carpet

Paint stripper will take that right out.

Will it make it go soft again like the rest of the carpet? Or will it just leave it look clean and as if no one has ever smoked inside?

shave it
it'll grow back fuller and thicker

Pics? So I can see or b8

If this won't take it out, it's probably not going to come out.

Either get a tweezers and pick out the burnt fibers or cut the burnt tips off of the fibers with a pair of scissors

Ok what if it is burnt. How can I clean it up so it doesn't stay looking like a meteor crashed it. I want to make it look vanilla again like the rest of the carpet

That's not a stain that shit is burnt, you're fucked.

It's not my balls user

Nice burn marks, they aren't ever coming out.

Shouldn't have borrowed mum and dads car and smoked in it faggot

Anyway to clean it tho?!?

If you do it right you want match it. It could come out looking cleaner. But if you put a tiny bit at a time,scrub, and lift over and over until you match the color. That's what i did when i stepped on oil and i went into my truck. I just applied diluted carpet cleaner until it matched the rest of the carpet

>smoking
kill yourself

Replace the carpet

Go to the junk yard and get a new seat and carpet

pour some brake fluid and let it soak in that works wonders, especially if you have any smudges on your exterior paint

Fuck you, that's my own car that I worked hard for poorfag. My bad that I like to keep my LS400 interior look spanking new and better looking than the slow shitbox you're driving. Oh wait nvm you're a bus driver. Good luck trynna get any bitches in your car fag

So it will help make the burn marks disappear and not look black?

I would be doing hektik ass skids all in that water damn

How? Any tutorials?

Yes

alternatively you can cut off the burned fibers.

That's ok, everyone ignore my sure way to fix it free suggestion, I don't mind at all.

>fix it
That's not fucking fixing it, there will still be a big ass crater of missing fibers
To fix it, he must replace it.

Sorry user but this advice looks childish and will only help me fuck up my interior more. Either that or I'm too stoned to comprehend your advice.

Trust me homie I be doing straight hoonigan shit with my LS all over LA

I'm curious, can you just freely drive through those canals?

Serious or should I kill myself

I doubt anybody is going to stop you, I do it in my car and dirt bike all the time here in vegas

No, but people do it anyway

Brake fluid is actually a pretty decent solvent.

Don't do it, dude's a fucking troll

No you legally can't. You can drive down there and do some badass photo shoots or burnout videos but if a cop sees you he'll kick you out or if you're being a dick he'll ticket yku

>yfw I'm a Lexus Technician and your shitbox LS400 is still a shit box.

Enjoy your timing case cover reseals
Both lower and upper ball joint failures
Suspension failures
Knock sensor wire that's under the manifold failing
LCD/Climate control failure
Satnav updates that stopped in 2008
TRC light coming on due to wheel speed sensors
Power steering leaks

>Both lower and upper ball joint failures
So like a 4runner/tacoma?
>Suspension failures
>Knock sensor wire that's under the manifold failing

I guess toyota is total shit damn

Implying I haven't jumped on ship did my ball joints&control arms 1,000 miles ago & fuck off you salty fag before I go into you're dealership and pay you to be my bitch and fix it

Hey anons so I went to Vatozone and recommended me this. Will it work? Were my 8 bucks of justice or did I just basically burned my money and potentially fucking up my carpet

You take everything out of the car except dash and headliner then take the carpet out. Now put the new carpet in. After that you put everything back. It's really easy if you are patient and are careful with the plastic clips and keep the screws organized.

it'll help but it don't expect any miracles your shit is fucking toasted dude.
What radio is that in the background?

Completely wasted your money but it will smell nice. You might be able to cut the burnt ends off the carpet with a razor but if it's burnt in deep you are absolutely fucked.

Nah, that aren't over all terrible cars but this little bitch who smoked in his parents car and has ruined the carpet triggered me to slander his 80% ok car but the 20% of faults are FUCKING expensive to fix.

You worked hard to afford the cheapest " i'm not a poorfag i swear" poorfag Lexus, you can't afford the labor rate mate.

upholstery/carpet cleaner.
if there were any embers that burned the fibers then you're fucked

Stfu, people like you ruin shit for other people. Turtlewax is legit, and carpet cleaner is always handy as fuck to have for any messes that might happen.

Will it help make my carpet look vanilla and not look like a meteor shower on my carpet???? & not sure bro how can I check? It's m jobs radio

If you run your finger over the burnt spot and its hard then it can't be fixed.

jesus christ, if it's just burnt then cut out the charred parts. That's literally the only way you're going to get rid of burn marks in carpet.

It's hard to tell on the carpet might just be ashes, so I'm sure the carpet cleaner will help, but your seat is fucking 100% roasted and there really is no fixing it other than getting a new seat.
You can cut out the burned fibers like people are saying but then your seat will have a fucking bald spot and it'll look like shit still.

It's not going to get a fucking burn out.

Ok I inderstand the texture and feel will be different and hard but will it remain looking black forever is my real stress

Stfu punk ass vato. You sound like a cucked hating teachnician. Go back to work before I go have a lunch with your boss and make fun of how much of a terrible shitty human being you are

Scrub the fuck out of it with the foam style carpet cleaner a few times and see if the black goes away (doubt it will though).

Worse case scenario you can try this, just steal the fibers needed from under your seat OR remove your rear seat and steal a small amount from under there

removeandreplace.com/2014/04/26/how-to-repair-a-burn-mark-from-carpet/

>yfw I'm the Lexus Tech and I've been both giving you shit and helping you through out the entire thread

The best carpet cleaner is folex.

>Worse case scenario you can try this, just steal the fibers needed from under your seat OR remove your rear seat and steal a small amount from under there
Lol we used to do this at my old work to fix up cars before selling them, it doesn't last long but it helps.
IDK how well it would work on a seat since the fibers are so short, it'll still look weird I'd think.

Will look better than black hard aids

>implying my boss has time for LS400 owners

Vato? Aussie mate, keep up with the banter.

>entire thread is OP sperging out because his friends smoked his weed and got burn stains on his mums car
Another LS400 ruined by faggots

>help me figure out how to clean the rug up
>Either get a tweezers and pick out the burnt fibers or cut the burnt tips off of the fibers with a pair of scissors

That is actually good advice for the RUG problem as you described. The solution is different if it is seat upholstery. However you said RUG so that means the carpet where you put your feet. Stain remover does not get rid of burned melted carpet fibers. Burned and melted fibers mixed with the ash are going to look darkened. You have to carefully cut out just the tops of individual fibers that were burned. The adjacent uncut taller fibers will cover up the spot with a little agitation.

Remember, you are not cutting deep unless you continue being careless in this car by letting dirty careless friends into it. You are not cutting lots of fibers unless you are careless. Impatient people just snip away at the whole mess. That is wrong.

What you need are very small scissors with tiny tips. That would be sewing scissors or the tiny scissors from a swiss pocketknife. You then get your face close and use the tip of the scissors to tease out each fiber that is melted and snip it just below the melted part. Thus, part of that fiber remains. You are not snipping the entire fiber at the root. Tweezers may help you pick apart the fibers, but you can also simply poke one blade in and move upwards to loosen fibers.

All spots should recover from the "cut" look as adjacent fibers move over and cover up the spot. The exception is lower left "big" spot which might still be visible as a depression after cutting. The compensation for this is to cut out a few of the fibers at the root from the circumference of the cut area. That will then let the adjacent taller fibers have more leeway to lean over and cover more of the depression.

Get floor mats.

By taking your time, you will fix the problem. Or you can be impatient and close your mind off to the advice multiple people have given you.

*continued*

Also, do not do cutting while you are still on drugs or you are going to end up with a crappy job. Drugs make you do impatient decisions and then self-justify those decisions as being just and correct. You then blame the rest of us for giving you bad advice when it is the same method we'd use on our own cars if we had stupidly damaged them.

Don't let people smoke in your car. They will forget themselves and the problem will happen again. Or you can get floor mats and let them tap ashes carelessly onto the mats. They will do that when you aren't looking. That is how drug users are.

The first place to do the cutting is the smallest spot. This will give you some self-training in going thru the process. The last thing to work on is that huge spot on the lower left. By then, you will be skilled at doing it. Circumference correction is a technique used on home carpets and does work. Another is shaving the adjacent tall area slightly at a graduated angle. That removes the "hole" as it blends the height difference.

Smokers should always have full floor mats - especially if the carpet is light colored. Get floor mats like the ones at:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15431986/

Before you begin any cutting, re-examine the burnt area.

If it is wilted fibers then scraping might be all that is needed. If multiple fibers are actually melted together in a dark slag floating on top of the fibers, then cutting is usually needed.

You might be tempted to simply yank the burnt tops off, but you risk pulling out the whole fibers or breaking them off at points lower than if you had simply cut each fiber at the topmost spot. But if you are impatient, then the shortcut method (not advised) is to grip the burnt part firmly and then slice below the gripped part with an xacto.

For the small problem spots, use the fine scissors to cut only the individual problem fibers. Don't cut the non-problem fibers. This is where those tiny swiss knife scissors excels due to the thin sharp blades. If you have a chinese knock-off with those thick bladed scissors of soft metal, that sucks. I've seen those sold in stores and they even have the swiss victorinox logo on them, but the tools in them are clearly sucky. The scissors are my favorite part of those knives so I always look at them as the first judge of quality.

In my first post, I was terse with instructions as I like to be. But in case you are a graduate of the American USA High School System that seems to graduate anyone that breathes, then I have to repeat. Because people really suck at reading. And suck twice again at following instructions since they only do what they like and skip doing any parts they don't like. Then they wonder what went wrong and blame the advice giver.

>See those dirty stains help me figure out how to clean the rug up ASAP!

Use a rug and upholstery cleaner. That is the kind that foams up when you spray it on. Its label will say rub in the foam gently but not to work it deep down because that drives the stain downward. It says let it dry and then vacuum. It may say repeat as necessary. One of the brands is woolite.

After cleaning the dark stains, the melted fibers have to be carefully clipped out like others said in this threads.

Fucked for your burned as carpet but it does take dirt out the carpet and upholstery. A small brush would be better than the one on the can

Retarded dog poster gtfo

>I'm stoned and need help. Don't ask me why but just help me.

We'll see if OP posts a followup on what he did, or does he simply collect all the advice and then bail on the thread.

OP hasn't posted a response after his drugs wore off, so maybe he gave up trying to fix the problem? Or he's getting those tiny scissors?

I'm back! Somehow I was banned from replying my own fucking thread last night. Anyways I'm at work. When I get off I'm going to my local car wash and use the TurtleWax they recommended me. Hopefully it works out Anons! I was just stupid faded from smoking 3 backwoods

>getting bitches in a piece of shit pig fat automatic slow v8 with air suspension
dont make me fucking laugh.

you worked hard to buy a piece of shit congradulations

not op but
>posting a breathable polo shirt and not the tech uniform

POST YOUR UNIFORM right now i think you are a porter or a parts guy with mechanical knowledge.

my nigga

also shame on you for smoking blunts in your parents car like that OP

Brake fluid or even brake cleaner are really strong cleaning agents and are great for carpets. I dropped a cigarette on the carpet of my car and used some industrial brake cleaner and it came up good as new! Just make sure you wear some gloves

He is. Slowly.