>tfw shit tyres nearly killed me

Never cheap out on tyres kids

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.todoist.com/2015/07/08/analysis-paralysis-and-your-productivity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit tires or bald tires?

Shit tyres, they had loads of tread on them

Just shitty, bottom of the barrel chinese tyres

>bought cheap, skinny, poorly reviewed chinese tires to pass safety inspection on car

New owner lowballed me, it's the best he's getting

Ah yeah, IDK what you were expecting. All those are good for are burnouts

Didn't buy them myself, previous owner put them on

Passenger side is a lot worse, if I had a mate with me he would have broken a leg

you can't drive

>3 years without issue
>Drove a 320i for almost a year without issue
>Get 320Ci with shit tyres
>crash a week later

Poor driving ability is a distinct possibility though

>Didn't buy them myself, previous owner put them on
>not changing them immediately after you bought it

I admit that fully, I was going to get new ones next week but clearly putting it off a week was a bad idea

Hows your insurance handling this? Looks totaled.

I haven't made a claim yet, my insurance only does them 9-5 weekdays and I crashed yesterday

I'm not expecting a penny off them, they slapped me with a £950 excess because "LOL UNDER 25" so I'm probably going to get dick

Yup I was being a Jew on my vette, had finally ordered tires was gonna get them put on in a couple days, pretty bald, and raced a friend's vette, lost traction and game over.

Might wanna say there was an animal in the road, not sure if theres a police report or anything.

Insurance fraud is no joke though, careful if you go that route.

That's pretty fucked up, did you hit a tree head on?

It was raining on and off all day, I'm going with standing water and mud

No, was a light pole in the ditch in the median. Took it clean out if the ground. If it was a tree I'd probably been in the hospital, didn't have a scratch though. We were doing a 40 roll, lost it instantly, all that low end power and supercharger.

Pure tragedy for a car like that to die.

Losing a 320Ci is a shame, losing a corvette is worth of a state funeral

1. I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as tyres, is in fact, tires.

2. What would happen if you put both tyres and tires on one car?

3. What would happen if you brought tyres to a tire shop?

>tyres
>15 yo bimmer
>britbong
confirmed nigger

Are you that user that claimed he drove with bald tyres on british weather?
Cause if you are, that's pretty ironic.

Fraid not, whiter than snow

Nah, like I said it was shitty chinese tyres

Uh, well... That sucks.
That's pretty much totalled, right?

>BMW shit-heel blaming the tires instead of his own incompetence

Just another day on the internet.

Yeah, passenger side is fucked beyond repair, and insurance wouldn't repair it anyway

>40mph through a mild corner
>Car does a complete 360 and bounces off 2 trees

While I'm no expert driver, I've been though there much faster without crashing, the only different variable is the tyres

>standing water and mud
They are going to have a good laugh at the insurance company when you explain how you crashed because your tyres are shit and it rained a few hours ago.

It was you driving, not the tires. As a driver its your responsibility to handle the vehicle in a safe manner, and that includes keeping it in a roadworthy and safe condition, and also to know the physical limitation of the vehicle and its equipment

>buy brz
>shitty stock tires
>drift off the road
>car rolls twice
>i almost die

>shit tyres
it is like you dont even care about your car.

>muh tires
does your car have no feedback or something? learn to drive bmwcuck

never cheap out on anything that seperates you from the ground including;

shoes (including insoles)
pillows
beds (mattresses)
tires

You forgot condoms for when I ground my cock into your mom.

>prius tires

>insoles
manlet detected

good advice otherwise

>tfw you couldn't get your sleep schedule straightened out with the two jobs you have

>boost
>cant afford tires

Not my choice on the tyres, I was planning to replace them next week

Were the flat tyres before or after you hit the house?

During/after.

I'm assuming it was when I adjusted the car and it started going sideways after trying to avoid a tree head-on.

I assume it was fine? It really doesn't look like that much damage

>tfw sleep schedule problems
>tfw getting a sleep study done but the dumbass at the sleep center hasn't called me back in a week

The car was fine; only lost a mirror and some light lenses.

Insurance claimed $7,000 in damages for the house.

Kept the car for a couple more months before switching to a newer Accord.

>I'll refer to them as "kids" so that I can establish some subtle dominance over them, despite being enough of an immature retard to try to durriftu my shitty aged bargain bin BMW

Nice, there's an -05 accord for £500 a few mile up the road, if I don't get a payout off the bimmer I'll probably buy it

>not driving to conditions
>not driving to the abilities of your vehicle
>being a cheap cunt

Deserved it desu

Japanese car vs american house

stop saying "tyres" please

Whi?

The 05 I ended up getting is pretty good.

Only had to deal with a bad battery, but it handles better than my CB7, despite being heavier.

tyres

I hear only good things about them, my mate had a 98 for a bit and it was pretty comfy

This

Look, unless you're in the EWW-Kay, just give it up. That dipshit little island is irrelevant - fuck the "Queen's English", choose the English of the world's only remaining empire. Come to our side, the RIGHT side, the ONLY side.

>Look, unless you're in the EWW-Kay, just give it up.

Well I am so, tyres, from a tyre factory in china, that had below average gripping quality compared to the tyres on my previous cars

And still; you are the one who drove in such a manner that they could no longer maintain grip

It was 40mph through a mild corner, it would seem unless I was going in a perfectly straight line they couldn't maintain grip

So why were you driving at that speed then when the car was quite clearly not equipped properly to do that?

Its your responsibility, thats the thing. The tires did not put themselves on, the car did not drive itself. If you did not know then that does not help, as its (I say it again) your responsibility to know that your driving will not be of any hindrance or danger to yourself or other motorists

I was expecting the car to be able to drive like the same car I was driving before (320i), which took the same corner faster many times before

It seems I expected too much of china

>nearly
Natural selection nearly worked for a racerboi

And the conclusion is then - driver fault or equipment fault?

We've all been there. I ditched my mothers old Saab the first winter I had my license. I could've easily blamed the 10 year old studless shit tires, but in the end it was me who was to blame. I was under the speed limit, but still too fast for the conditions, and I was not aware of the limitations of the car and its equipment. 100% my fault even if a better car or better tires would have saved me

>And the conclusion is then - driver fault or equipment fault?

About 40/60 tyres and me. I should have been aware that the shitty chinese rubber wasn't up to the same quality as the shitty japanese rubber on my old car

holy fuck stop making excuses you stupid nigger

>tyres someone else put on are my fault

You still chose to drive on the fucking tires. Did he put a gun to your head and go "DRIVE MOTERFUCKER"?

YOU, the driver, is responsible for the vehicle and how it drives. You cannot blame someone else for putting shit tires on and you driving on them

Like the other user said, we've all been there, we've all ditched or crashed cars. There's no shame in admitting you fucked up by driving too fast.

THEY LITERALLY ARE YOU DUMB FAGGOT

>mfw we posted the same image

>You still chose to drive on the fucking tires.

How else am I supposed to get to the tyre shop?

>There's no shame in admitting you fucked up by driving too fast.

If anything I was driving too slow, I didn't die

Tips fedora

>not using Yotsuba B

I like the way you think

Fuck off you shitty trip fag. You condone buying used and let the shitty 12 year olds grow in numbers.

If you can't drive them, car on trailer or order wheels to your home.

>Blaming the tyres
Why the fuck where you driving on them then?

I can accept that.

Now, if you'll have me excused I've gotta go hop in my running and undamaged HiLux to pick up some tools at my uncles

This >"B-but there were gravel on the road, fog, rain, ASC was off, my dog was sick and my mom yelled at me!!!"

Actually had this happen at the same time ALOT

i dont crack

Also, some motherfucker planted a tree by the side of the road
Sue him!

That tree actually probably saved my life, there's a steep gorge just the other side of it that goes into a river

Tyres are UKDM MAD TYTE y0

>blaming the tyres
>says hes taken the corner faster

so, this was the first time around that corner with this car?
and every aspect of that car is your responsibility.

Take them off, leave the car on jackstands, and drive another car to the tire shop with the tires in the back? That's what I did to replace the 23 year old tires on my camaro. Wasn't driving that shit.

>tfw I was worried this was my old 330ci that was total'd by some retard who blames tires over his own limits

Thankfully this is UK and not somewhere that matters, scared me OP.

Witnessed

looks lush
sure the road was not more cold or damp than normal ?

well aside that you changed the tires but not your driving
and on a car known for being a little twitchy
also the dampers and bushings could be of unknown condition
blog.todoist.com/2015/07/08/analysis-paralysis-and-your-productivity/

Damn, I have semperit types from previous owner. How fuck ed am I?

>tyres
ohoho great bait man

Guys, i start to driving newly and it seems im super scared about getting into crash, i feel like old woman when im on traffic. Is that anxiety normal for new persons or should i try to overcome my fear? Cuz it seems this fear make me cause into some crash.

My tires cost more than my wheels (only because I'm a deal hunter)

Yokohama S-Drive 235/35/19 all around.
Niche Citrine 19x9 +38 all around.

Haha, mostly lazyness. Vidya is my life.

been riding on bald tyres on my motorcycle for ages. you must be the world's worst driver if you cant manage to stay in control on FOUR tires

>tyres

TIRES. T-I-R-E-S. Stop spelling things phonetically like a fucking child. I don't care how they spell things in whatever third world shithole you're from.

The excuses are real.

>Just shitty, bottom of the barrel chinese tyres

Chinese parts rarely meet their printed specifications. The chinese boldly lie because they know you cannot succeed sueing them in a chinese court.

Just wait until you buy stainless steel water bottles or metal cookware and the metal is contaminated with lead as part of the cheap way to make it stainless.

You must be 18 years of age to use this website

but I'm not either, so grow some balls you faggot, if you aren't a shit driver you wont crash.

Nigga, look at the exit pattern from the road to the shoulder. That's not a "whoops little too fast, failed correcting it" exit, that's "stamped the acccerlatpr in a car I'm not familiar with and couldn't correct"

If an insurance adjuster saw this photo attached to a claim, they would just laugh their asses off. I worked for Progressive about 10 years ago and used to see the most hilarious obviously fraud bullshit from my friend in that department. Good times. Maybe don't try to goon a car you have no experience with and know nothing about

having chinese tyres is suicidal

I know you're just going to go "top kek u lying faggot" but I promise I was doing about 40, around half throttle, rear end kicked out, I overcorrected, slammed the brakes and slid off

Post some stories, otherwise bullshit

>under 25
>driving an e46 on shit tires
kill yourself. if you knew how to drive you could've saved it. should've just bought a civic. no one gives a shit if those get totaled.

You really care about a 320Ci with over 200K miles on it?

I only use pilot super sport summer and x-ice winters

Gonna have to agree with benz on this one. He pretty much said everything except that you didnt adjust your speed for the weather.

You knew you had bad tires op, should have just slowed down and you would have been fine. If they had tread you have no one to blame but yourself