>forgetting spaces

when did /dbt/ become such a shitshow?

Typically after around 1-2AM EST.

>marquez pointing to his standings spot
leeeeel rossifags on suicide watch

australians

I want that fucking helmet.

W2C

Australian summer ended and we all stopped posting OC.

Does anyone else in Australia still ride Daily despite the freezing fucking cold and the always raining except maybe one day a week?
I commute several days a week cause no-car

>freezing cold
lmao does ausfailia get below 0?

>freezing fucking cold
>australia

Fuckin top stuff right there m8

Mate it is like 11.5 degrees celcius here today...I am wearing 3 dingoes and a koala to keep warm

i ride most days of the week i just don't take pictures when im not out riding for fun.
if im not on the road bike im on one of my dirt bikes.

i actually sold my 4x4 the other day.
just couldnt afford to keep it with all the bikes im working on atm.

Nigga its 12c here and I was riding in a tshirt and shorts.

Step the fuck up

lol it's august here

Yes.
I can't go to pic related at the moment because its snowing up there.
Fuck that.

>not riding in snow

Why are so many kids obsessed with chicken strips, clutchless shifting, rev matching, and engine braking?

Boyracers and nobikes

>31 y/o kid here
>strips
I've been riding for one year. Narrowing my strips in my case indicates becoming more confident in my motorcycle and my abilities, in addition to finding sufficiently curvy roads.
>clutchless shifting
I don't do that.
>rev matching
Smooth is nice.
>engine braking
I've done this with literally every vehicle I've driven. In some cases, it's to build spacing on approach to a stop light/traffic and to be able to smoothly accelerate again.

>always raining
Not in sunny qld

I also ride to work everyday at 530am as well as night shift at 9pm every few weeks. its not that cold just harden up.

It's the middle of fucking summer here and I road in 11C weather the other morning you kangaroo cuck. Put a fucking shirt on for once in your degenerate life.

>used to ask people to go to the beach with me in Australian winter
>would always wear short shorts, singlets and thongs in winter
>tfw never going to go back to australia

>dbt is getting slower edition
you limp wristed bikecunts were always slowfags

> middle of fucking summer
>11C weather the other morning
Hello biker friend from Antarctica

>chicken strips
Because they were gone before I crashed and now I need to get rid of them on this new set of tires.

Plus they're uneven and it triggers my autism every time I look at the bike.

>clutchless shifting
I only do it above 2nd gear.

>rev matching
Because breaking the ass end loose unintentionally is never fun.

>engine braking
Literally why wouldn't you do this?

Wait until amerimorning, holy fuck that is just a shitflinging contest.

Every weekday on my Strom. It was only cold for maybe 2 weeks this year.

Post was probably from some euro who would die from heat stroke seeing the thermometer rise above 20C.

should have whored out those potatoes more. Now you gotta sell your shit.

m8, If it is below 30c, I feel a chill.

Arguing about inane aspects of riding a motorcycle that can easily be seen is a substitute for actually being able to ride a motorcycle.

>Literally why wouldn't you do this?
Because it's unnecessary. You can't avoid it unless you hold the clutch any time you aren't accelerating and that's kind of a bad idea just because it makes accelerating after trickier, but there's no need to overrev the engine downshifting earlier to get more rear braking when you have a rear brake that I will bet you have never in your life used at maximum pressure.

does it tickle your vagina?

no, it freezes it closed m80.

Most aussies do its hilarious. I miss australia

are you that autist who think you have to downshift it to redline?

Don't feed the autist.

How long ago was that photo taken, I don't remember the dam being that low recently.

>post is about how RPM during downshifts doesn't matter as long as you end up in the right gear to accelerate
What the fuck gave you that impression

I read your previous post with full dyslexic eyes. It's ok user.

>downshift and the RPM goes from 5k to 7k
>don't over rev it bro

Sure, occasionally get caught out wearing the wrong kit though...

>I will bet you have never in your life used at maximum pressure.
I meme supreme and lock the rear at most stops because YOLO

Doesn't it suck when your boot gets full of water.

Sure glad I bought those cheap Aldi rain pants, but missed out on some new gloves. They were sold out of XL by 9:30 on the day they went on sale.

There are plenty of dumb kids that downshift when they're already on the redline then go DOES REVVING MY ENGINE PAST THE TACHOMETER HURT IT!?!?!? because they think dank engine braking makes them an advanced rider.

5th gear problem user from 24 hours ago here,
I took the freeway home tonight with a camera pointing at my rpm dial.
Of course it didn't happen.
I didn't pull any punches either, I went for it

No there judt aren't

This is line the ramblings of a shut In

So because dickheads do it incorrectly a function all four stroke motorcycles have is unnecessary? (Assuming you're the same user)

You're retarded

ehh was a 2010 isuzu dmax, had near 200,000km on the clock and most of that was off road and was starting to need things fixed on it.
i think i want a maloo now.

I tried on several pairs of boots at Cyclegear recently and all of them were narrow as shit, very uncomfortable. Do motorcyle boot manufacturers typically do "wide" width sizes as well? Are there any brands that are known for giving you a little more room?

This is for touring, btw.

At this point, I'm interested in trying out some of the ones Revzilla reviewed. Maybe I'll just order and return until I find something that doesn't suck.

>I didn't pull any punches either, I went for it
Maybe thats the issue?
Whenever I have broken in a new engine it was always drive it like I stole it but dont keep a constant revs and try to stay away from the redline

>tfw going back to try my MSF class again

This time i won't be so hesitant the controls. I just needed more time

>maloo
I always thought you were a faggot, but you confirmed it now.

I am dissapoint.

still kinda new to bikes, dropped my cbr125 a couple of times now the whole plastic front is pretty fucked, can I just rip that all off and put a new speedometer & headlight on? Looking to get a round one. Where do I start looking on what to actually do?

What did you fail on last time?

I commute every day, hasn't been cold this year at all.

I have incredibly wide feet to the point it makes shopping for shoes very difficult.

My Alpinestars SMX-5s are the most comfortable, well fitting shoes I own, period

Did Max sell his CB400?

Engine braking will only improve braking distance if the rear brake is too weak to lock the back tire. Also if the back tire is on the ground. Doesn't matter whether you downshift the moment it won't overrev or pop it down right at the end, it just changes whether the available grip is being used up by the engine or the brakes. In a car you can't control the rear brake directly so how early or late you downshift changes the balance but that limitation doesn't apply to bikes.

Unnecessary and unusable are different things though, and really if you're riding fast there's always going to be a bunch of engine braking anyways, but it's mostly just style and preference how much of it.

I didn't say in /dbt/.

I mean, tonight I just rode how I normally do. I didnt try babying it because of this issue. When it did happen, I was never doing anything different

whats wrong with wanting a better dirt bike trailer?
sv6 isnt exactly exciting.

>holden

lel

The u turn part. We had yamaha v stars.

I had trouble because I would fixate looking at the ground and I would roll on the throttle as I turned right. I'll have to look at more videos or something

fords under steer uleh, thats what you get for sitting the engine over the front wheels.

Just get an iLoad like all the cool kids

I used to have a hiace but i don't have that many bikes anymore, i only have 5 atm and one of them isnt even running and idk when it will be.

*your dad only has 5 ass to mouth

I am in the same boat. I wear Spidi now and find them the most comfortable. Dainese are ok but on the tighter side.

he has 3 bikes, a triumph an indian and an rmx

whats his trumpy

nothing exciting, one of pic related.

squid almost got his ticket punched

>go to "american" restaurant
>this is legit their mascot
Top kek

>$30 burger
whats on it?

He isn't squidding though

Must be a food challenge, thing is huge

All the ones I went to in SE Asia were medium size burger places that never had lettuce

340g of meat, triple cheddar, cheese, triple bacon, grilled ham, tomato, onion, lettuce
Chips and fried onions on the side
This is geart attack tier + 50's music

>triple chin

Checks out

>Post yfw rossi 10th in warm up

>warm up
I will be concerned when he is 10th in the actual race....
I am more worried about weather. Will it rain or not? will the race be flag to flag? and so on

Im currently watching the moto2 race, apparently the weather isnt going to change soon :/

Whats it doing?
I am waiting for the free to air coverage to start in 45 minutes.

Rain

>Aussie Prime Time
>Thread Dead

GUYS SERIOUSLY, ITS THE AUSTRALIANS SHITTING UP THE THREADS

Straya?

Seems the term is starting to apply to people who just ride like idiots too.

Not that they were, but a large group of sportbike riders with go pros sends up warning flags to me.

Riders with gopros are just shit riders, they only have the camera so they can shift the blame

niggers?

ded thread

>hur ded thred
no everyone just knows the thread is shit and moved on to better things
you done it to yourself
its just the uros now

I gopro when i ride your mum

its 5am here and ive spent all night trying to figure out how to get a video from my cameras program into youtube.
I'm going to sleep before figuring out how to get it from youtube to a much shorter webm

You can afford a fucking duwati but no stands?
Dafuq?