Looking at an 08 isF today

Looking at an 08 isF today.

Does anyone on here have one? Red pill me please

>Red pill me please
not gonna happen, everyone on Veeky Forums are bus riding bench racers

also
>3800lb curb weight
kek

Lol first time I've posted on this board. I'm not trying to race it, just a daily driver that can go fast when I want.

>just a daily driver that can go fast when I want
buy a civic and gtfo

Check lexus forums I guess, I think gs400fag is the only guy here that owns an ISF.

That thing is fucking hideous

Lexus forums say its legit and reliable. Only thing bad is the water pump. My dad is a master tech at Toyota and popped the Vin in his database. Water pump was replaced. He says it looks clean and gave his approval.

Just curious if there are any owners on this board with some insight

I have one. Aside from the torque steer (FWD a shit) it's a pretty smooth ride. It's fast too. Ive beaten a couple mustangs.

>FWD
>ISF
>"I have one"
Nice.

Yeah don't be too jelly

I have a 16' ISF 350, the gear selector is extremely quick and smooth, the exhaust note is fucking glorious, and the interior is comfy tier.

the only thing i have against it is that it doesn't "feel" like a fast car despite being in the 5 second 0-60 range, but it is a luxury car so this is expected. Don't get me wrong though, it does a fine job getting up and going

Legit jelly. Nice ride bro.

Giving the wife my WRX 2015 when she get my license and i might get a 2006-2008 Lex. Any tips?

Whats the price?

Asking for 23k

It's a few grand less than its value on nada and Kelly blue book.

What should I offer him? Never really done the car buying process

What do you want to know?
The 08-10 models are cuck tier
Enjoy the lack of LSD, speedo only goes to 160, the pleb non-upgrade suspension, and no LED DRLs
Otherwise it's alright
Steering is very responsive, but lacks input. Check out the RR racing LCA brackets/bushings, it will improve the driving dynamics of the car.
It's quick and kind of fun, but I'd rather put my money on a C63 AMG if I were you.

Thanks for the insight lexus guy. So the apeedometer is 160? Actually its 180, you're wrong.

Ohhhh gotem

Fuk u Lexus guy

Thanks man

Good god this red pill meme is obnoxious

Yeah, 180. 11-13 goes to 200 :^)

Recently bought an 11 and wrapped it around a lamp post 3 days later, over a month in and still being repaired.

08 has no LSD. Anything under 13 doesn't have Bluetooth music either without a dongle plugged in the back of the radio.

>FWD
wut

There is no 2016 IS-F. What you have is an IS350 with the F-Sport package. It has the 3.5L V6 in it.

>bluetooth

fucking disgusting

Its not FWD you mong

>expensive
>slow
>handles like a camry
Get it bro, rip some hektik skids kys

Damn, thats a badass whip annon. Sell it to me!

Op here, so I didn't end up getting the 08 IsF. So My dad said it was definitely whipped. The dude was a sketchy Armenian.

First thing he does is he goes " hey man you like it? it sounds great take a listen" then proceeds to rev it up like a retard.

Had open recalls that he never did.

Drilled rotors were almost shot when the listing had it in "excellent" condition. The dude had his little kid walking around while the car was running then hops in the front seat while were looking around the outside body. I said hey sir your kid is in the front seat, hes like "eyyy no worries I have the key fob" .... walk around a bit, open the hood, and while my dad is trying to listen to a fan noise, fuckers little kid redlines the car while in park VROOOOOOOOOMmmmmmMMMMmmmmMMMMmMMMMM

The armenian dad doesn't even do anything about it, gives him a kiss and puts him in the house. As if the kid has been doing on a regular basis. Just a toy to them.

Blown speakers in the back, he never had it registered just said he's been "sitting" on it.

Dent in the roof, interior was kinda messy, as if he was lazy and didn't want to give it a once over. Disappointed but it's par for the course dealing with craigslist.

Mines salvage but a '12 lol
How much did they want for the 08?

no bluetooth for music
>implying that's a drawback and not a feature

>No android auto or apple car play
Into the garbage

>Salvage

Those can be a nightmare down the road. Pinch wires that have been painted over, ect. Have you had anything like that?

The 08 was $23,000, had 72k miles... but those were definitely hard miles.

Lol, I had the work done myself so I know it was fixed properly
Mine only has 41k miles, I got it with 35. 11+ is such an improvement over the 08-10s, especially that suspension, god damn.
Then again I am selling it for nearly 20k less than one without a branded title sells for.