Tell me Veeky Forums what made you love cars?

Tell me Veeky Forums what made you love cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUbSOKdJtno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cars made me love cars. Isnt that why everyone loves cars? Because they exist.

You owe me a 10 second car.

driving

NO. i love motorbikes.
i really hate 911's they really do have a pendulum feeling in the ass. how often have you driven one op?

the sound

When I drove for the first time. I just plain love driving. Almost doesn't matter what, but of course tastes filtered and refined over time.

Getting into 80s Japanese sports cars. I love wrenching and for this these cars are goat.

what sound?
youtube.com/watch?v=zUbSOKdJtno

It began with a model of a third gen Camaro that I made as a kid. My love for shitboxes began when I just started to admire my dad's 2wd beater truck.

My first and current car is a manual. Once I started driving that thing I realized how fun it is to just drive, shifting gears and feeling the car around you.

Right after that I met some friend who were into cars and got me hooked.

Besides the basic thrills of motion and acceleration, they symbolized freedom for me a suburban teen. They also function as masks or avatars that we wear. As a shy a shy kid with poor social skills cars were a way to try out and express new personalities.

This ... is actually everything I've been trying to say but couldn't find the words.

Bravo.

Fuck off /b/fag.

I don;t like cars, I like shitposting, I heard Veeky Forums had good shitposting, so I came here to shitpost. Fuck cars I ride a bike.

man i love bikes but it triggers my autism when i see bikes in that shape

its clearly been crashed

why repair your expensive belongings when you can just remove some plastics and call it a streetfighter

so fucking awful

real bike enthusiasts know the owners a shit rider and judge accordingly

fine have a ducati then.

It's kind of crazy that this ended up being the biggest meme car but here's my love story
>no absolutely nothing about cars and pay them no mind
>12 years old at friends house, he's sleeping
>look through his step dad's stack of car magazines
>flip to this
>lose my shit in amazement, never seen something so beautiful
>car phase begins, find Veeky Forums shortly after

>no absolutely nothing
but u post know picture

Forgot pic

of course you did
youre fucking illiterate and bad at shiposting

the awd models could stand to have a slightly shorter wheelbase but other than that they're prefect in every way

initial D

you will never change my mind. a car like a F type is so much nicer to look at, give me a rwd f type

Video games and Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars.

Then I got older and instead of going 'this car looks cool,' I wanted to know WHY it was so cool, who made it, what was it capable of, and what other cool cars are there.

Now my dream is a clean Volvo 740 Turbo wagon. So somewhere along the line I lost the cool part.

Watching rally

they looked cool and were faast

I read a lot of magazine about cars my dad used to buy as a kid. I really though cars were cool, but as I was growing up it became apparent that there is absolutely no practical reason for me to have a car and spend money on it, I became more interested in computers too so I just stopped caring. But then I watched Initial D and it kind of invigorated the passion, now I at least reazlize that I don't care if it's practically useful. Maybe I'll be able to get a driving license somehow.