I went to walmart at 1am last night in new jersey and saw a matte black Bentley GT in the parking lot...

I went to walmart at 1am last night in new jersey and saw a matte black Bentley GT in the parking lot. It had California plates.

Anyone ever see one of these before? Are they just luxurious or are they great at performance?

Every so often, I see Bentleys near Bergen community college. They do pack a punch and manage to look good at it.

I guess it was a "satin wrap". It looked cool.

I live in a shitty New Jersey area, so there are no fancy cars there, so this guy being at walmart at 1am with the methheads stuck out like a sore thumb.

i cant imagine anything that heavy being good at anything but highway getaways or pursuits.

>has $220k to spend on a car
>still lurking walmart parking lots on a Friday night

I'm thinking autistic software genius.

More like normie drug dealer

I can't imagine a drug dealer buying one of them. He'd get pulled over more. There's no one that has any cars a third that price where we live. This guy has cali plates. probably a tech millionaire visiting his jewish relatives back home

at 1am in a dodgy walmart parking lot?

some hasidic jews go there late at night because they have nothing else to do.

cops lurk that lot, so I'd think its a pretty safe place to lurk.

i see that trash all the time.

they perform pretty okay but is by no means a track vehicle kek. it's a luxury nigga mobile

seen a few in my time, they're not uncommon round here

>150.000 pound fucking BENTLEY
>hurrdurr it's trash cant even track it
Yeah no shit retard. That trash could run a quarter mile and full stop before your track car could hit 100. It's also full featured and can drop any pair of panties just by driving down the road, whereas the only people who want to talk to you about your Miata are 50yo gay guys and Mexicans with Tokyo Drift snapbacks.

I see people calling it trash and shit but don't mind them. Bentley GTs are more inclined to luxury with performance at disposal. I love it.

it was actually a hyundai bro.

9/10 Bentleys I see around here (which is a lot) are driven by women. Not sure why, but lots of 50-60 year old white women.

Which model is that?

Come visit Boca Raton, I see at least one every day on my 10 minute commute

>shopping at Walmart

jelly af

Maybe it was the head honcho of that walmart

you're the fucking retard i was just answering ops question and you go full autist