Introducing the all new 2017 Civic Hatchback™

Introducing the all new 2017 Civic Hatchbackâ„¢.

Built to Inspire.

Is it already bigger than an 80's S-Class?

It's a big car.

For you

Just got in from 1993, is this the accord wagon?

I mean, give this thing some fat tires and a little lift and you've got yourself a CRV.

lol I just looked it up and the 2017 civic isn't that much smaller than the old W126 s-class (on the outside)

fucking insane

u wot m8? The coupe is nearly 30 inches shorter and 1000 pounds lighter than the long wheelbase sedan even with all the new safety and tech pigfat added to new cars.

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2016/Civic-Coupe/specs#mid^FC4A5GEW

Granted, that's comparing the shortest 10th gen civic to the longest w126, but even the pig monstrosity sedan is still over 10 inches shorter than the w126 coupe.

>u wot m8?

>Granted, that's comparing the shortest 10th gen civic to the longest w126, but

>but even the pig monstrosity sedan is still over 10 inches shorter than the w126 coupe.

I'm more about the bloating especially in width.

>entry level w126
196.7 inches long
71.7 inches wide

>10th gen Civic
176.9 inches long
70.8 inches wide

It's kinda scary that a tiny as fuck Civic bloated up to coming close to an old S-Class.

>ugly
>pigfat
>FWD

why honda. Pls

Fair enough, but I don't think the S class was that wide to begin with.

That's true but also depends on where you're coming from.

Here in Germany it was a pretty damn big car in its time, over in Murrica it was almost mid-size sedan sized compared to all the land barges.

TOOOO BIIIG

that's what she said

IS IT A WAGON?

IS IT A CROSSOVER?

NO

IT'S A VAN

now it kinda reminds me of the first gen euro Focus

This, why are automakers so terrified of referring to five door cars as wagons? They're not the mom jeans of the car world they're super practical and you can crush pussy in the back with the seats laid down.

just like your mom