Are there any trucks that have handbrakes?

Are there any trucks that have handbrakes?

Yeah but they are dash hand brakes

Ridgeline might but it's really an odyssey with a bed

preferable not new or garbage

Never seen one that isnt like this style hand brake.

Subaru brat

>tfw you will never drift like takumi in a truck

Oh you americans

MK7 HiLux

WHY THE FUCK ISN"T MURICA ALOUD TO HAVE THOSE?

what is the difference between a Toyota helix and a Tacoma?

Being europoor I don't know much about the Tacoma, but from the little I've read and seen the Tacoma, I believe, is bigger, is offered with fewer engines, no diesel and is only sold in the Americas, while the HiLux is smaller, has a wider range of engines to chose from, and is sold all over the world except for the US

My old Odyssey had a foot parking brake.

bump cmon guys

Told you

Have this in my '03 Tacoma and it's the tightest shit ever it feels like I'm shooting a missile or some shit when I take off the parking brake

2016 Tacoma

>he doesn't have two parking brakes

how does Toyota get away with having an interior that shitty in 2016?

Its a truck. And you can only see a small part of it.
Die in a fire

their price point

because of the tacoma badge. otherwise people would be concerned about the rear drum brakes, 3.5L that has less power and less mileage than a colorado, and said interior.

people saying otherwise are just blindly ignoring how the truck market has evolved and how the taco in that picture hardly is anywhere near base-level trim.

Why are Toyota fanboys so easy to trigger?

That's a utility car not a truck

>he drives a automatic semi

2016 tacoma does

The fact that it has fucking drum brakes in 2016 and they have the balls to charge what they do... Fuck Toyota.

What's wrong with drum brake ?

Nothing. Especially on a truck. These guys are just being stupid

any trucks that are not shit?
preferably older trucks

This. Also the Tacoma is a little more comfy while the hilux is a little more durable and rugged

Fucking retard

That crawl mode is fuck ING bad ass tho I tried mine for the first time today. Went up rocks and gravel like nothing.

That's not a truck that's a utility car you fucking halfwit cum dumpster fucking queer kill yourself

The Ridgeline is based on the Pilot.

>2016
>Still living in a cave

A truck is probably the best reason to have disc brakes.

Get out of here you faggot automatic semi trucks are garbage the only thing automatic is good for is Luxury Vans and the like

>Improved torque
>Improved low rev acceleration
>Improved low speed acceleration
>Faster shifting
>Stronger
>Less wear

Though, it would be very expensive to produce due to the amount of torque those diesels make. And if something broke, imagine the work on that HUGE transmission. There's a reason why even today, manual trucks are a thing. It's cheaper to change out gears (and easier), cheaper to produce, lighter, and probably just as strong as an automatic would be (Maybe more).

What's the fun behind offroading? Maybe its my ricer-brain, but the only thing I could imagine being fun is rally. How is rock crawling fun?

You know how part of racing is taking a racing line? Rock crawling is trying to find a very complicated racing line in what can effectively be a minefield.

All of that is false especially acceleration