Is it true that women keep gross cars in general

I hear this meme a lot

In my experience fuck yes, women are filthy. Almost every woman I've ever met had garbage all over there car and don't seem to care for the interior at all, and i've lived with sevreal women and they were pigs compared to most guys I know.

Yes. My sister fucking trashed the interior of my car when I lent it to her for a week. Is it that hard to take your god damn trash to the trash can when the car literally gets parked right in front of the god damn trash can? Its like five fucking steps for gods sake.

If I hadnt washed my gfs car she would never wash it. "the rain washes it for me" is what she told me. The interior was clean tho

The only women whom I know keep clean cars are the ones with families and their car is the kid hauler.

Every single woman with a car I've know treats the inside of their car like their purse.

I might never know, my girlfriend refuses to buy a car, not even a moped. Instead I get to be her chauffeur.

Depends.
In general yes.
>sisters
>literally pay me to clean their cars because they're lazy
>mom
>is a lawyer, pays some faggot to clean her car
>sister's friend (girl I'm talking to)
>clean car

>literally a pupra

Generally I think it's more common, but it really depends on the person.

>Sister
>Car is consistently filthy
>Shit strewn everywhere
>Fucking McDonald's packets everywhere
>She's not even fat
>Didn't even get the exterior washed ever

Compared to:
>Girlfriend
>Car is immaculate
>If something enters the car
>Unless it's staying until the sun fucking swallows the earth
>Taken when she leaves the car

>Comes with subwoofers installed

my gf's car on average is cleaner than mine. she stickpiles empty water bottles in her car but that's it and takes not even a minute to clean out. never eats in her car either or drinks soda.
wifu material right there

My girlfriend is actually really good with her interior, especially considering that she will eat on the go and if she leaves a mess she cleans it

underrated

Gfs car is pretty clean except for occasional sand and school work.

I don't wash my truck, bed is cluttered, and the rubber interior usually has dirt on it, but fuck if there's ever any trash in it. Can't stand trash.

Probably just confirmation bias

I've seen many nasty cars owned by both men and women, invariably heavy smokers or eaters

I will say, however, that the absolute nastiest cars I've been in have all been owned by women. They always have a bunch of cheap air fresheners, too

>Is it true that women keep gross cars in general
used condoms and tampons everywhere.

I'll admit my car was a mess, but after one extremely thorough cleaning, I've kept it clean.

Their cars are usually a step below their rooms and bags but a step above their bathrooms

i have one filthy car and one clean one

ur pretty good

If only she'd stop cucking you...

I don't think your gf understands how rain works.

Yes! My fiance leaves all kinds of shit in the car it drives me insane.

Fast and Furryous