>takata in charge of safety

Got too many shitboxes to post all

Meow

grinning maniac / 10

>Tfw $50 shell

My new baby

>My new money pit
fify

It's actually one of the cheaper mercs. Mechanically fuel injected so no computers to mess with, and they sold enough of them that parts are pretty easy to find.

I used to own a 600SEL, now THAT, was a money pit.

in your dreams bud

How is that hard to believe?

IIRC that's the user with the black and gold Work Meisters

Man I love that car. Take care of her user.

>wake me up

I love my RWD camry

shitty pic of my shitty car

Some camrys are better

All my shit boxes (3).

>inb4 manchild rattle canned it

I bought it like that and haven't resprayed it yet.

>machine in beautiful condition
>stickers
SO CLOSE

Need some muscle in this thread

>that
>beautiful condition
lol what

americlap here, what car is this?

cute

That blue is CUTE!

What's that, a maxima?

DD beater

>fill up tank two days ago
>go hoon
>half tank left

>tfw 60hp
atleast it's only 890kg

I like it

It's ok

Laurel

Neat. Nice volks if they're real.

My car at the dealer
All other pics are with plates

They're real just swapped with the Skyline for inspection lol
>Japanese police think they stick out too far
baka desu senpai

Its not much, but its something!

r8 my driving crew

Sam Hyde is the best.

This colossal heap of shit. I still love it though

I fucking hate this slow ass shitbox. But gonna use it till it explodes

This is not the van that I get my name from.

Literally running forever... But it needs a quart of oil every 5 days or so.

Why do you keep buying vans? Curious at this point.

You had the old pirate Dodge van, yeah?

5/7

your nickname is now

Moonman

My "resto-modded" 1995 MX-5
>220+k miles (354+k km)

I bought it in early '09 for USD$2,200 with a holey top, a leaking water pump, and the engine & undercarriage were covered in red, southern clay (had been in someone's yard during hurricane Katrina) but it still ran. I bought it as a 'project car' so I wouldn't over-mod my '06 STi. I like the Miata so much that I've sold the STi (largely to pay off college) and DD the miat.

>OE "Leather Package" (incl. T-1 Torsen LSD). PS & CC - no ABS.
>Rebuilt engine / replaced accessories & belts / replaced trans and diff fluids --- all @ ~190k miles.
>New zipperless top (can take down in around 6 seconds while still belted in)
>Restored (formerly moldy) interior including reupholstered seats and full carpet removal / shampooing.
>eBay R-package front lip
>eBay smoked signal lenses
>eBay Racing-Beat knockoff intake w/ actual K&N filter
>eBay catless exhaust (3 resonators, 1 muffler)
>Flyin' Miata F/R anti-sway bars
>NB 'sport' 15"x6" wheels (I'm keeping the sought-after OE 14"x6" 10.8-lb [4.9 kg] "hollow-spoke" wheels in storage)
>Replaced head unit + speakers (required lots of goddamn splicing and soldering because mine has 10 goddamned speakers)
>New OE steering wheel (original 'leather' was chunking off
>Removed carbon canister & washer systems. Moved cruise control module to accommodate intake.
>Some other small shit (inner / outer shift boots, new dash tombstone, removed DOT lettering from lights, others)

The only issue I've had is the clutch's slave cylinder went out at around 210k miles; it cost me less than USD$100 to replace including brake fluid and a drainage tube.

It's in perfect goddamn shape, drives well, hits 125 mph (200 kph) topless and is the best-sounding NA 1.8 I've ever heard (see shitty video below). The A/C even still works very well despite having never been reloaded, which is nice is southern Alabama. The HLAs tick after about 50 min of driving tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqOT2d0YaOs

That's really fucking nice man. I was recently going to trade in my truck for one. It was a 1990 with only 65k on the clock. He wanted 6k for it though and the wife wasn't having it. I hate being married.

Your secret nickname that only you will know is now... David Duke

What's the point of having all those cars? Can't you just be happy with one?

I like vans, but no, I did not own a pirate Dodge van.

>I did own a beat to hell and back tired Dodge Grand Caravan.

Pretty nice. I can appreciate people actually taking care of their shit.

Here are my shitboxes.

04' Fiat Punto

>I hate being married.
Bummer. I'm a sexless 27-year-old programmer, but I wouldn't trade my lifestyle or car for marriage ever... Well, I hope I wouldn't anyway; I've never respected any of the girls that ever like me so I haven't been remotely tempted (the only chick I bang these days weighs 150 lbs more than me and listens to pop-country and Maroon 5 lol - dat ass though).

Driving that Mazda topless after midnight in the empty Alabama forests (no potholes around here) on massive amounts of morphine and amphetamine with stars filling the sky (city folk just don't know) is the best part of my life. I want to live this forever.

I got a little sidetracked, but I do encourage you to still live your own life despite marriage, user. Keep looking and you'll find a dorifto-sled of your own.

What did the wife not like? The car, the safety, the cost, the extra car lying around? Surely you two can compromise, understanding that even married people have their own interests.

Nice fox. Stock?

That's too much man, I got my 1996, Montego Blue, 70k miles, for $4,000. Completely stock.
Had to drive 600 miles but w/e

The engine and interior are stock. Exterior has a few mods.

>That feel when commute to work to another town and had to get a more fuel efficient car.
Took the 79 Thunderbird off the road and got a 2000 Sunfire.
It's lame and gutless as hell but at least it gets good mileage and has AC and cruise.

Not gonna lie, I like it. Beautiful teal color and it looks clean as hell. Nice man.

It's incredibly clean all the way around, apparently the previous owner was a maintenance freak. No rust and the paint is good all the way around aside from a few small scrapes. literally the only problems are that the's a few windshield chips and the light in the stereo display is dead

To her it's just another car so when she heard the price compared to age she couldn't wrap her head around it. She also hates the design of the car itself. She's a mustangfagget which pains me but it makes going to dorifto races kind of interesting. She would much rather I go with a foxbody and wrench on that but I keep digging my heels in to get an NA or alternatively an AW11. One of these days I'll be able to pocket enough side cash to just get an NA without consulting her.
I can't blame you. I would be more than willing to make a drive to get one I was dead set on. The price is steep but I'm also factoring in the fact that WA is inordinately expensive in the first place. I did plan to try talking the owner down especially after getting under the car to really pick it apart. Maybe next time.

shhhh dont wake it.

7/10

5/10

8/10 - 8.5/10

9/10 if real

7/10

5/10

4/10

meme/10

6/10

3/10 would specifically not park next to

6.5/10 7 for hektik skid

6/10

4/10

5.5/10

7/10

"Cut me mick i can't see nothin"

6/10 brick mode

5/10
>autismcop.jpg

6/10 memes as far as the eye can see

PART II

3/10 stop.
4/10
5/10 I like the blue

6.5/10

7/10

6/10 hate this gen

fuck yeah 7.5/10

I remember the thread when you got this
7.5/10

nigger fix this paint
5/10

best meme
7.5/10

7/10

7/10

8/10 if real

7.5-10

9/11

kek

6/10

7.5/10 adorable

MAN VAN
7/10

5/10

6/10

8/10

dat stang
9/10

Wish this was better
6/10

Surprisingly clean
6/10

>masturb8

r8 my car

>3/10 would specifically not park next to
awe come on now boring Nissan shitboxes always park together

>tfw don't have to worry about protecting pristine paint or straight panels

Nah it looks gross.

Project car I'm doing.

They can be gross turds together

I see what you're up to

Miatas are cute CUTE

Just bantz between bland Nissan sedans m8

mariner blue is best miata
clean af btw

Mines the xj. Also have a nb miata but I wrapped it around a tree. Been building a turbo integra but it's been in storage for a few months but when it's done it should make upwards of 700 to the tire on e85

DANK
7/10

Thx m8

Time to filter

8/10
'murrca

ooohhh noooo