These are pretty cheap

these are pretty cheap

just like your mom

Yeah. You can buy a much better nip car for the same money of course, but hey, if you want to be a cool guy with a Porsche that's totally fine. With turbo it's 210 or 170 hp. Don't know much about the chassis.

Hey, it was a good value for the time I spent with her. Beggars can't be choosers.

To buy, not to own. I had a 924 for a couple of years and every few weeks something needed fixing.

theyre complete shit so of course

you always look like a faggot in one too

It's cheap because it isn't a Porsche. It's essentially a badge engineered VAG.

Looks hot as fuck though.

There's just something about buying a luxury brand but the cheapest car they have. (not even RR/MR).

Get the S, it's a 944 in a 924 body. Make sure you can afford to maintain it though.

like i just said in the porsche general, it's underpowered unless you have the turbo. even then, It's a little unreliable and parts are very expensive and hard to find. bought mine in january for 2,500 and i've already invested probably around 3,500 in parts for it.

so are these. It's a win win.

Get the cleanest base model you can find and swap in a 1.8t for the cheap servicing and easy 250hp potential.

Or an Audi inline 5 for that noise and built for boost-ness.

The ultimate fraud and money throw-out car.

You literally get outdated pleb tier VW tech while paying Porsche tier part and maintenance prices.

Just get an FC, they are cheaper to maintain and handle even better (and look better IMO)

I've always had a strange attraction to the 924, and I think it's because 9/24 is my birthday. Plus I'm a sucker for any car with pop-up headlights. I hope to own a clean example of one some day.

these are pretty cheap

these are pretty cheap

might as well get an FC rx-7

A coworker of mine drives a hearse. Old punk rocker type guy. It's a huge as fuck cadillac that can hold all his band gear in back, and is fucking luxurious in the cab. I recommend.

yeah but that nip hearse is ornate af, fums

9/24 bday here too. 26 next month.

A 1993 Buick Century is cheaper.

get what you pay for.
non turbo a shit

dont do it