Audi tt

I have the chance to get one for 10k.
It's the smallest engine (150hp) and fwd, but i like how it looks and sounds, not to mention the female attention it gets.

I could also get a z4 for 12k, a miata for 7k, or a diesel 116d bimmer for 13k.

Talk me out of these Veeky Forums

>fwd
>the female attention it gets.
they think your gay
>z4
get it

Get an s2000 m8, it's rwd and convertible

Get a Boxster instead

>similar price
>mid engine
>RWD
>200-260bhp
>true roadster
>2 trunks
>fairly reliable to a simple fix
>easy to work on if you're patient

I honestly like the fact people will think im gay.

>get the z4
That would be my imediate choice, but that small v6 smells like low mpl without the side effect of horse power.

She is gay, right?

well if you dont mind people thinking your a cock sucker get what you like the most bud

>BMW
>V6

>bitches about horsepower when his other choice is a 150bhp VW Golf
If you want power get a Mustang instead

Way out of budget, those go for 20k here.

>Being helpful
>Recomending a mustang

Pick one nigger.

Damn that sucks, Wya?

>being a retard

>wants a good handling car for under $10k that's also powerful

Someplace where they use MPL so...?

Never said it has to be powerful, just efficient.
The handling part is a must tho.

I used the term mpl because i know you are a bunch of neckbeard autists.

>wants a sports car
>bitches about efficiency

Are you European?

Yes

May as well just get a Miata, forget fancy German brands

Seems like the least prestige among those, but the best choice.

I am also aware these 3 convertibles would preserve their resale value very well, so i can change car whenever i feel like it.

What does that have to do with mixing metric and imperial measurements? MPG = American, KPL = Other, MPL = Stupid

>v6?
how dumb are you?

Fucking boomers charge ridiculous amounts for these just because ''muh porsche''.

>Also that fat porsche maintenance bill.

I meant mpg, my retarded brain mixed shit.

Smarter than you apparently. Do you not know how greentext works on Veeky Forums?

10k is immensely overpriced for a 90's golf with a hot suit. I wouldn't pay more than 5k, even for the 225hp Quattro. That 150 FWD piece of shit is worthless.

>10k for a poverty tier TT
Yeah, sure, go for it. Then feel like shit when you realize you could've gotten the 225hp AWD version for less money.

Really? I've been seeing them for dirt cheap and bought mine for like $7k Canadian

And maintenance hasn't been all that bad, I do most of it myself and it's just annoying things like having to jack up the car and take off the wheels to change the spark plugs that deter people
And honestly if you can't jack up a car or take off the wheels, what are you doing changing spark plugs?

do you know the difference between v6 and i6?

Confirmed for being a retarded newfag

My dick bends 90ยบ to the left and it's still a dick..

maybe in murica.

Audi TT us a well made car. My friend was in an major accident in one. She got t-boned by a drunk driver and the car did its job and protected her.

If you like the look of it then go for it. I don't know much about maintenance costs or such but seeing the result of the accident and looking at how all the safety equipment deployed made me a huge fan.

And in most parts of Europe as well.

For the gazillionth time, this isn't america you fat disgusting faggot.

Even if i picked the car in germoney and towed it back here, id have to pay to legalize it and ensure it, not to mention transportation cost and licence plates.