ITT

Post Badass Cool Looking Instrument Clusters

Will this car go past 300mph?

thats not a very good pic, you didn't even wipe off the dash

That speedo is km/hr. its also coming from a Bugatti so I'm going to assume that it can hit that 300 km/hr quite easily

That pic is fucking awful, I am tempted to go out to my garage and take a better one for you.

Absolute beauty in engeneering

>deal with it

Ford wins again.

/thread

>going 106mph
>single hand soccer mom steering wheel position

So fast

Is that a GMC/Chevy user? My dad's silverado looks exactly like that

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

The chevy logo is under the speedo

>his car isn't buttery smooth at 106 mph

Should have brought German bro

good thing I don't use a tripcode

>no one has posted this yet

Cool, where did you find the new Mustang design?

That's sick. Which bike?

Audi bike.

Here.

Please. Somebody 'shop that cross-eyed.

damn

Not far enough.

Absolutely this

>he has never driven a german car on the Autobahn

That is exactly what they are made for. People can complain about a lot of things wrong with german cars and they're right most of the time. But you can only truly get an idea of why they are made that way you have to take one on the Autobahn and drive it at high speeds.

You could still hold the will like that or just with your knees going at that Merc's topspeed

I feel sorry for everyone who thinks this looks good

do it you lying dipshit

timestamp too

>electric handbrake
Absolutely disgusting.

obviously m cars and others of the like need a bit more involvement right?