There is literally nothing wrong with driving a Dodge

There is literally nothing wrong with driving a Dodge.

how easy is it to find a stick one?

They're nice looking cars.

Other than the pigfat-ness.

Great highway cruisers until that fiat QC gets you.

There is nothing wrong with driving a Dodge. The problem is that between scheduled maintenance and unscheduled maintenance you'll be driving it very little.

>challengers
>darts
>Ram with cummins
>viper

not that hard.

i thought you meant pic related charger

Charger has something wrong with the floorplate. This means they can't put a manual in there, or it'd violate all safety ratings.

>mfw I will never tailgate people on autobahn with dodge charger

sucks to be europoor

Stop whining. You can get a Hemi charger for 25K, no problem.

Also, a fucking Hellcat is 100K tops. Pretty achievable if you ask me.

I'm an American and even I think these pieces of shit are too fat for their own good

what the fuck

>100k
>Achievable

'Lel'. I am actually saving up for a challenger tho. I don't want the cheap v6 one and I don't need a hellcat. What's the best mid range challenger? I'm thinking the srt scat pack.

Money isnt issue for me, but noone drives american cars here. No idea where could i service them and buy the parts.

Thank Mercedes for that one. And NHTSA.

Pretty achievable, especially if you think about the power it makes. M5/E63/RS6 are all more expensive, and don't make as much power.

Scat Pack is the best deal in the US afaik, but I haven't seen a lot here in Europe. Just looked them up, they hover around about 60K in Germany, which is a lot of car for the money around here. For reference, an M2 is 57K there, and an M3 is 75K.

>No idea where could i service them and buy the parts.
Plenty of Euro countries have dealership dedicated to modern American cars of all three brands (Mopar, GM, Ford USA). You can probably get Ford parts at your Euro Ford dealer if you have to, Mopar is now integrated into Fiat/Alfa's dealership networks, and I think it's mainly Opel dealerships that still work om Chevy's and Cadillacs.

just google your local american cars forum, jeez, no wonder your country is dying

If you're a nigger or poorfag

k
>>Achievable
It is in America.

>There is literally nothing wrong with driving a Dodge.

That's true... for the few days of the year in which the car isn't in the shop

is it bad i have a secret erection for the chrysler 200?
>looks decent, not flashy
>compact yet comfy
>AWD option
>dat v6 pentastar
>has a fucking blue leather option

It's the car I honestly want to get myself.

The interior is godly too. It's just made of crap though.

If you like it, you should like every other midsize sedan. They're all identical.

Gtfo.

I mean, if you're black I guess.

Cheap power.

Their quality/reliability is terrible though.

>Own 2-door 3.6L 6-speed JK Wrangler (same 3.6L as Dodge Challenger / Charger, though only with a manual in the Jeep lol)
>Can 0-60mph in 6.6 (See - MotorTrend 2012 Wrangler review)
>Struggles to get up hills at 3k rpm in RWD mode, often requires downshifting just to maintain speed.

WTF, do I blame Chrysler/Dodge or federal emissions/mileage standards for having a rev-happy, peaky engine in a 4WD?

Nigger car