Niggers

Black lives matters stop you on your commute home you drive a ______ and cant stop in time so you decide to ram through it. What are you driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bicycle

my $19,000,000 truck, of course.

Front is too exposed.

Why would I try to stop?

I'd be nice to them.

It is legal to plow through them.

High speed low drag

you can always spot stupid white whores in these pics.

We're coming in hot, straight out of the rising sun.

You wont get in trouble

An XB Falcon with a harpoon-chucking hunchback in the trunk.

Kill them with the machine that replaced them.

I dont really advocate for black lives matter even though i understand the point of their message. that being said I would do anything just like the rest of you.

You would sit in your car and wait for the police to get rid of them.

or post on Veeky Forums saying what you wouldnt do, just like in this thread.

wouldnt*

BLM's "message" is a fucking joke if you look beyond the narrative the mainstream media tries to push to get views and are willing to look at the facts of cases and crime statistics. They should be protesting gangbanger's houses and not rioting and pushing an anti-police narrative. And then there's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM

>Legacy Outback

MG42 shredding them; another eight guys piled up in the back taking shots at them

The only car made for running people over

Not to mention almost every single case of so called racist cops killing blacks has been debunked... youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM

And one guy from a second floor drops a molotov cocktail into the open back of that thing. FAIL.

no MG42 pictured...

Yeah, as soon as it turns out the nig was violent towards the cops, the story seems to just disappear. I will admit not EVERY case is like that, but the vast majority of police-on-black shootings are.

see thats the problem with black lives matter. any random loser can claim they are apart of black lives matter when in reality they are just some fucking idiot looking to incite violence.

anyways Im not going to get into this I already said I dont advocate for it but I understand the message. You cant tell me what its like being black and I wont tell you what its like being white or whatever race you are.

hose them down a bit

Idiot

dingdingding