>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
→ → #

Boring webums with sounds:
#

Old Bread:

D R 6 5 0
R

I'll let you know what the DynoJet jet kit does for mine after I install it this afternoon or tomorrow. Woke up late as shit.

are you going to drill the slide vent or just do the jet kit?

Guys, how do I find motorcycle groups to ride with? No one who will make fun of my 78 honda 400 twin. I just wanna ride and don't know where to look.

Bolt poster here.

Still taking questions on the bike.

Previous thread had someone looking to buy the cafe racer version of the bike.

try advrider forums, thumpertalk, vintage bike forums or just find some guys from here to hoon with

I probably won't do the slide vent. I haven't really read up on it.

theres a small hole in the slide adjacent to the needle well, if you drill a second hole on the other side to match you get a faster throttle response.
youll need a smaller bit than the kit came with.
if you do the vent go super light, the plastic is a glass-nylon and it flakes if you drill too hard, not a problem just looks ugly

cz75? pretty shit taste in gunz tbqf

sorry m8, lets see your dersert eagle then

When you say vintage bike forums don you mean something like hondatwins or is there a forum actually named that. I searched facebook and all I found was shit

Found the noguns

what bikes have you previously owned?

Here's the gat ;)

>no gunz
>can identify gunz

just any forum dealing with vintage bikes, i havent looked since im not a vintage bike owner yet, just a vintage basket case owner

kek
>problem solver

Second bike I've owned.

(0) Rode a Nighthawk 250 for the MSF Class.
(1) Bought an 84' Nighthawk 650 for my first bike.
(2) 14' Bolt has been a great second bike. Learned I love v-twins and will probably stick with cruisers.
(3) Already want something bigger though. Bolt is great everywhere but on the freeway over 60mph. Too vibey. Gotta find something to hold me over until I buy my dad's 09' Road King or win the lottery and buy my dream bike (pic related).

Nice glock 40

Interesting, thanks. I'm OK with how the throttle reacts right now, but I may just do that down the line when I have the carb off next.

if you have any Qs on the kit let me know i might be able to help out.
surprisingly enough i picked up 4mpg with the kit and pipe, i fully expected to lose even more range

Fuck off to there faggot

>Hi-Point
>Calling anything shit
user...

Any general advice beyond what's in the instructions?

Are hic helmets really #1 in the world?

coat all the screws and orings in motor oil when you get it apart to help it go together good and not seize up later on. itll smoke and stink when it first fires up.
and pull the pilot jet and choke out and blow out all the passages while you have it out.
if your airscrew is loose like mine is put a dab of silicone sealer or blue locktight on the tail end of the threads so it wont move on its own

I'll look. Forums are hard because people are always so spread out

Tbh this is the only firearm I've ever fired

>shells out $200 for a tax stamp for suppressor
>too poor to shell out another $200 to properly SBR his rifle

you might just have to find a couple local guys on each place and then you can assemble your own group rides.

hic?

mosins are great poorfag guns, i have a chink one for thrashing and a prewar soviet one to keep kinda nice

since its a pistol i can keep it loaded in my truck, plus the wait time for an SBR or another can is ridiculous since 41p went into place.
the shockwave brace works just as good as a milspec stock, just a lot slower to adjust the length

I'm thinking I should maybe possibly get into guns some more after that enlightening experience I had.

Thanks for the advice m8. I appreciate it.

story time?

Buy a glock 40

Why does /dbt/ hate small displacement bikes?

For a DR where torque is king I suggest trying the kit without drilling first. You can easily drill afterwards.

>Tell wife I want to go shooting tonight
>Says she might have too much homework to go
>Tell her I can just go by myself
>Upset I want to go shooting without her
Women.

Cant sanic fast on slow bike.

>go to shooting range
>shoot a mosin
>realize shooting is fun

I don't want a semi-auto

>you cant have fun if i cant!
Yeah women. Dont put up with that shit, cuck.

i don't
4/5 of my bikes are under 500

How old are you and your wife, if you don't mind me asking.

What's married life like?

i drilled mine and it doesnt hurt torque whatsoever, it just lets it pulled the vacuum slide open faster and rev faster.

bring a table so she can do homework between shooting

welcome to the club m8

Eh she just started school again and is frustrated with how little time she has for other things now. I get it, I just want to go shoot my new 870.

I'm 27 she's 26. Married life is great, as long as she isn't crazy. I also highly recommend moving away from family, hers has all kinds of drama I'm sure my wife would be swept up in if we still lived nearby.

You spend less on nice things for yourself and everything in her or what she wants

They're fun desu

>coat all the screws and orings in motor oil when you get it apart to help it go together good and not seize up later on.

A much better way to rebuild carbs is use a light dab of anti-seize on threads, and a light wipe of vaseline on O-rings. Neither drools or attracts dust. Anti-seize (a jar lasts most people a few years) is available at any auto parts store.

Anti-seize any fastener you don't Loctite. (I never Loctite carb parts, too small.) Dry threads are the devil. I've taken apart fasteners I anti-seized thirty years ago with no problem.

Facebook is a good start.

Fuck. I'm 27 too. I'm a groomsman at 2 weddingsbetween September and January and I've never dated. Feel so left behind. /blog

Good luck m8.

Try again

>never dated
>27
Hello me 4 years from now

>Why does /dbt/ hate small displacement bikes?

No idea. Many experienced riders have a wide variety including little engines. I'd rather have something small and nimble innawoods, but I'm not racing.

If youre a pussy maybe. My wife has her own job to buy her things with, bills split 50/50 cause we make about the same. No kids cause fuck that.

>78 honda twin

Ayy lmao! You were asking for it m8. Next post will be about were to find parts and how to fix kek

Get on it quick mate.

Only gets harder with age.

Because if its a street bike most people will out grow it in a matter of a month or two..

Its smarter to start out on a 650 twin.

I was going to join up but then I realized I already had a girlfriend. I think.
Does it count if you break up within three hours of officially beginning the relationship? I couldn't ever last more than that because she's a.) crazy and b.) wouldn't let me stick it in so what's the point

Don't worry m8. I got married pretty young, it's not for everyone.

which antiseize do you use? the silicone stuff or the silver herpes?
i just recommend oil since most people dont have a tube of sylglide laying around

people who shit on small displacement bikes are tend to be insecure and use their bike to make a big front for themselves, granted some people just dont like babby engines.
little bikes are tons of fun though.

>I'm a groomsman at 2 weddingsbetween September and January and I've never dated.
>tfw was a groomsman last year
>have to be best man next year
>24yr old KV
>thinking about Tinder just to get dick wet

I guess we're the late bloomers

>all these virgin losers ITT

Kys

At least if shit rockets fanwards I can always fall back on dating boys or furries

Need moar GTA wasted meme

>tfw my camera died before any of the interesting stuff yesterday
Fugg

>wife shoots
>bummed she might not be able to go
That's a good problem to have.

/dbt/ would probably not exist then

Do you really want to risk that, user?

This. His wife is actually a pretty cool gal.

i wanted to do the wasted meme, but im retarded when it comes to video editing.
does your camera use an integral battery or removable?

Removable, just have been too cheap to get more batteries for it

Agreed

>talking about someone else's wife
How's the cuck life, Satan?
Tinder doesn't work. I've spent hours swiping and all I have to show for it is
three girls who don't answer my messages,
three qt bois who aren't really interested,
A fat hindu I swiped right for the kex, and a bro for drinking the beers

I made friends with CC and wife when I lived in NM.

>three qt bois
pics?

Alamonon Hi

>Tinder doesn't work

If you don't do at least ok with girls irl, Tinder won't magically make you attractive.

>wife likes to shoot
> want to ride to shooting area
>wife isnt good enough to ride road or to the shooting spots yet
>have to drive

i got 2 batteries and a charger for mine for like $20, quit being a cheapshit

B-but I could use that $20 for my Inreach

Or tires

Or a GPS

or for me, babe

I have this issue often as well.

And also

>buy her a Buckmark .22 pistol
>a VP9 for myself
>she shoots up all of the .22 ammo
>she tries the VP9
>I like this gun, user
>I'm relegated back to my G19
>we spend the rest of the day running through 1500 rnds of 9mm
>sigh

I'm glad I like my G19. I'm looking forward to the day she wants a moto.

That would mean reinstalling the app and fucked if I was doing that

Hello from sunny, nice Iowa!

Hope all is well with you and your DR bro.
Still in the boring farm IL country.
Since the market is such shit out here I decided I'll prob just build a multicopter to keep me busy, instead.

It is. I put a Givi mount by Scaggs on it to use the cases that came with my V-Stronk. Super convenient.
>market
It should get better when winter hits. I'm still jonesing for a FJ1200. I have found a few within 3 or so hours' drive for good prices, but I need to pay down loans and cards from moving here some more before I buy anything else like that.

Same boat here. Being poor and not that attractive makes 90% of the woman not even look at me.
Maybe one day a miracle will happen and a girl will talk to me without any second intentions.
I should become religious tho and pray for that shit.

get a dog
walk that dog everywhere, go hang out at parks and shit.
theyre fantastic icebreakers and having a cute doggo thats well behaved looks good to women

Loctite nickel anit seize 711

I hope it does get better. At least you have a pair of wheels and are settled down. Must be niiiice.
This, ladies love a doggo

Good. We would get rid of all the spergs.

Kek, i reject women becuase i like being alone. Most of the time i like them and are really hot but i just want to do my own stuff and not being hold back by women.

>tfw married at age 19.
>realized i will never get to sleep around in my prime.
Dont get married unless the girl is 100% what you want to be with man.
>at least i can spend my money how i want.

>I was the bull for CC and wife when I lived in NM.

FTFY

I also participated doing stuff with CC mum and wife.

LEWD

>settled
Mostly. Living room is still empty except for a couple of boxes and my cat's scratching post thing and I should get some other furniture besides, but one of my friends here has some he'll give me once his wife figures out what she wants to keep. It'll be good stuff whatever items they are; they don't do cheap.

Anything else new with you or just livin' day to day?

Hahaha

It's game over if you're both poor and ugly desu.

Just buy a gixxer and ride with abandon desu

I wouldn't say that. I see revolting fat couples all the time.

So.. I cleaned my carbs, and now it idles like shit.
I didnt touch much but whatever i did fucked it up. I guess im leaning how do adjust and sync carbs today.
>i just wanted to ride.

That's pretty promising for you. Good stuff.
Livin' that uni lyfe day to day. Shit's monotone at times.

Didn't need to bring my truck with me this year either, but boy do I wish I had it.

There's someone for everyone annon

Did you have any issue with the carbs before you cleaned them? Or did you do it for fun.

bullshit