Why are you not driving a Prius?

Give me a good reason why you have not replaced your rusted out 40 chains to the hogshead old shitbox with a Prius?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_(unit)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogshead
iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/toyota/prius-4-door-hatchback/2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>725kg tow rating

But I'm planning on a Prius for my next vehicle.

Good

1: The cost of the vehicle, including maintenance, would offset any fuel savings i'd get from abandoning a 35mpg corolla
2: I don't give a flying fuck about the emissions from consumer automobiles. They're borderline insignificant compared to what industry, coal power, and freight shit out.
3: Slower than my corolla. Surely, some wizard has tuned that CVT for performance instead of MPGees, but it probably broke after two races.

It doesn't have ecoboost

>40 chains to the hogshead
Wtf does this even mean?

Hybrids are for faggots.

chains to the hogshead
>Wtf does this even mean?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_(unit)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogshead

I have another one

wait, I know that blowjob

kek

Because I have no need for an unappealing piece of shit hybrid.

Priuses are good cars.

I value my life.

Auto only
FWD
Not Ecoboost

I would have a Gremlin over a Prius.

Why would you not want automatic transmission? It's an all around better way of doing things.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

C'mon, if the choice was between driving some 1996 Ford Shitcan or a new Prius you'd get the Prius.

Oh my is this tin can legal to sell? Looks dangerous tbhfam

iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/toyota/prius-4-door-hatchback/2016
Prius is alright.

New Prius is better on safety because it's so ugly that all inanimate obstacles automatically move out of the way.

I do not feel a compulsion to drive 60mph in the fast lane

My car is as efficient as a Prius, while being fun to drive at the same time. (It's a turbo diesel euro hatch)

Because I like driving.

>turbo diesel

Nope. Shitcan for me. At least if something breaks I can fix it myself.

And it will, every, damn, day.

no actually. I'd get something that's good on gas, reliable, easy to fix if something does break, fun to drive, and comes in a manual transmission.

for example: CRX, celica GT, corolla AE86/AE88/AE92, 90's civic hatchback, etc.
if you're not really into cars, just go with a corolla or civic. gas mileage should be in the 40's if you take it easy

I don't understand why the prius is the first option that comes to everyone's mind when they think of an economy car when there are so many other options that don't sacrifice fun and don't require summoning baphomet the goat demon to fix

>wait, I know that blowjob

They're awful overweight gutless uneconomical pieces of shit compared to my current car, though. Unless you're a minicab driver, it's not worth dragging a ton of batteries with you everywhere.

Small overlap test is bullshit anyway.

Because I actually enjoy driving
Why hasn't anybody else said this yet?

Why not get a prius? It's perfect for driving your wife's son to and from basketball practice.

If you're a middle aged married man yeah I guess, go ahead and get one creep.

But if you're a young professional, attractive girls will not fuck you if you drive a prius and that's a fact.

True story used to have a 9/10 fwb and she told me she had a one night stand with this really hot guy and when she found out he drove a prius she lost all interest of ever fucking again.

not OP
i dont drive a prius either, i drive a Diesel Benz from 1991, but:

youre retarded. i know someone who drives a second gen prius for over 250k kilometers now and it still goes, maintanance is at a fucking minumum, it never had a single major problem, and it goes 180 kmh no problem.

idgaf, i would not buy one, its FWD and autotragic, both of which fucking sucks imo, but its a good car.

Only people who haven't driven manual on the daily say this. I live in LA and have to deal with shit traffic and hills, and I would never switch to auto regardless of that stuff. I have superior control over my car's power output, and it makes driving fun even on boring days.

fucking this so much
auto4life, its the only way.

I agree. Automatic is the only way.

lol i fucking mistyped this shit, i ment manual of course

I drive a Prius and only recently felt bad about it because I started browsing /0/ more.

Makes me feel like a girl now. I gotta learn how to drive a 5 speed and just trade this shit. Still runs good though for a 2004 with 198k. I drive it hard and still get about 44mpg a tank.

How much of an idiot would I look like if I just tried to trade this in and taught myself stick during a test drive?

1) It's ugly.
2) It doesn't look fun to drive (FWD? I live in the Northeast, gimme a break!)
3) Not as much eco-friendly as it is producing this vehicle as is to driving it. Hell, your average diesel VW, CNG convert, or even an old shitbox (finely tuned) is more eco friendly than this.
4) Speaking on running ecofriendly, if you're such a hippie, convert your current car to one that runs on CNG (used on buses and other machinery), soybean, corn, or veggie oil, or even run your car on propane.
5) See on popularity status.

jesus christ lol

Very.

Anyone that drives a Prius is literally the definition of common peasant.

Thats a bullshit test its like crashing the full force of your car into an immovable corner about 1 foot in from the fender

I like to think that l still enjoy pussy, l'm not really a dick enthusiast

because im not a hipster retarded manchild like you OP go shave your ball tickler boy beard and fuck off.