Turbo, Supercharger, or NA?

Turbo, Supercharger, or NA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8vipZ5qjqk
youtube.com/watch?v=K_2x0J25ibw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the engine the car, the layout........

NOS

N/A always.
Mechanical tuining>forced induction

Na rotary

NOS is best. You shouldn't be kicking in your forced injection all day erryday unless your engine is so small you need it for normal driving conditions in which case you'd want turbo plus NOS.

Twincharged with nitous is the only correct answer

I love winding the fuck out of a slow shitbox 80's n/a FR car, but at the same time it's pretty fucking awesome with a turbo

never drive s/c

>this cuck will never enjoy the whine of the SC and go sanic right from idle

All three have good purpose and provide different driving feel.
My current car is turboed and makes all its torque low end, so I'm pining for a high revving NA engine atm.

forgot an n

never driven s/c

- sent from my broken laptop

How good is the 4AGE blacktop? Looking for a decent high revving engine for my corolla but I don't want turbo/supercharged

>superturbo

Built 4AGE's are amazing. They are extremely reliable engines, but dont think a few mods can get you to 8000 rpm redline. I'd just go for a turbo, it'll make more power than just an NA 4AGE.

But those 4AGE's sound amazing for a 4-cylinder. The induction noise is orgasmic
youtube.com/watch?v=g8vipZ5qjqk

>would you rather a dogshit upgrade that will make more power than a comparable turbo at similar psi and airflow

lol

>tfw trying to justify the shitty torque of my 2ZZ by the fact its NA and that it revs past 8k

Its getting on my nerves, I can never redline it without feeling anxious of getting pulled over but its so slow at low rpms

a 20v 4AGE sounds incred family.

Get a genv 3sge beams dual vvti tuned by yamaha. Spiritual successor to the 4age, more power n shit too

supercharger.

less complex

>less power

ftfy

i'm willing to sacrifice the parasitic loss.

No shit, but it also has its uses. A supercharged car can kick a turbos ass on a low to mid speed course if the turbo is peaky.

Single Turbo Rotary.

na is the best way

youtube.com/watch?v=K_2x0J25ibw

big NA V8
no replacement for displacement

Supercharger every time. Similar N/A qualities but makes more power/sexy noise.

N/A >>> Supercharger >>>>>>>>> Turbocharger

Ive driven lots of NAs and turbos. Which both are fine for anything. Never a S/C but I assume its fine for anything too. Was kind of considering it for my aw11 in its later years.

But you can tune a turbo down at the bottom too easily. A simple passenger car like the volvo s40 t5 will squeal like a slaughterhouse off the line in decent all seasons in 115 degrees. Its just got a small turbo with torque down low.

Unless it's a centrifugal supercharger (Procharger, Rotrex, etc), in which case it's even peakier than a turbo.