Tasteful Camber Thread

Tasteful Camber Thread- Nothing wild or riced, preferably 80's and 90's but post whatever you lads enjoy :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwcav8fgd0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks dumb af to be quite honest family
Way to make a car meant to turn literally unable to turn

>tasteful

Inb4 autistic le supreme enthusiasts who have a hard on for monster truck suspension on sports cars and think coilovers and wheels ruin an entire car

fuck you stupid cunts and your chinese sideways wheels

today it was raining and some 350z slid out and hit a barrier. his wheels were retarded so he had no grip. +10 minutes on my commute

The plate says it all.

Was just going to point this out.

Driver is fully aware that he has traded performance for looks, so why are people so tossed up? It is not your property.

Formula 1 circa 1950?

I was in Seattle a few weeks ago and saw a RX-8 in Capitol Hill sporting some stance decals near the C-pillar.

Oh, my sweet summer children. Come up to Vancouver and gaze upon the genuine article of VIP/stance. Amazing what sensible grey import legislation can get you!

>If i do something retarded in moderation against a pretty backdrop it's "tasteful"

Tasteful camber is like tastefully shooting krokodil

Keep that anti-functional shit off public roads before you cause property damage and loss of life for an unwilling participant. I support abolishing speed limits and allowing street racing, and I still think stance should be outlawed.

I reckon there's a rule to "tasteful". To the point where it looks like the car would be fast.

>Nothing wild or riced
Stance on road cars still comes under rice.

Because this same asshole will be on craigslist in 2 weeks after busting his oilpan on an acorn trying to sell his ruined shit for $50,000 because 'Professionally installed custom suspension, I know what I got, no test drives"

>Inb4 autistic le supreme enthusiasts who have a hard on for perfromance enchancing mods on sports cars and think vatozone stick ons, sick spoilers and underglow neon an entire car
Pic related would probably be tasteful in your opinion

Subtlety is key. Stancefags are like that one guy that repeats a joke several times "in case someone didn't hear it."

>prius
>looks like the car would be fast

heh

Because cruising around below the speed limit is more dangerous than racing in a school zone? Haters are actually this retarded

>bbbut muh contact patch
Still larger than what most econoboxes are rocking with their 160 section tires, and those space savers are perfectly legal so whatever

Cry abkut somethijg else you wannabe elitist

>muh shittytan buzoshittu vippos

It's copbait, overboard, and asking for trouble. But it does look good.

>grip doesn't matter
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=mwcav8fgd0M

>tasteful camber

>grip is totally important
Only if youre a shit cunt. Learn to drive kthnx

It's an entertaining thought; a fast Prius. But good-looking rice will suffice.

Sliding around is more dangerous than an informally organized race in an empty "school zone", complete with spotters to call it off in case of traffic? Or a drag race on a deserted highway straight? Or a road with strictly enforced lane discipline and no defined speed limit? Of course it is.

>muh contact patch is larger
than econoboxes that can out-turn and avoid accidents far more easily than your crippled econobox? and it deforms how when cornering? poorly?

too low, but this is actually tasteful camber

those fucking retards with -45 degrees have contact patches as wide as a pizza cutter need to leave those poor cars alone

Tbqh if it didnt have the prius stigma that would be a really nice looking car. I wouldnt personally drive it but its a cool concept.

>UN-IRONICALLY implying grip doesn't matter

Stancefags everyone, now we just have to wait for gsfaghundredguy to tell everyone how less tire on the road actually equals more traction.

Sliding around sounds like boy racers trying to drift, not cruising one arm on the window smoking a joint with a chicky babe riding shotgun blastijg some og tunes
Show me one accident of a stanced car and ill show you 1000 of street racers in a "safe street enviroment"

Fuck off clueless try hard

>Show me one accident of a stanced car and ill show you 1000 of street racers in a "safe street enviroment"
Start posting, faggot.

Why is anybody seriously replying? We all know stance is retarded and the "bags are for groceries" people are rolling road hazards, but you're not going to change their minds, there's too much vape steam in their heads and not enough brain cells.

Grip doesnt matter if you can control what little you have
Like i said learn to drive you nerd

>tfw theres intelligent life out there

You now owe me 2000 street racer wrecks.

>Stancefag slides around when he takes a turn, runs into an unwilling participant
This is better than
>Two willing participants hurt themselves

Lol

Here's your one, I'll wait on you thousand.

Also
>chicky babe riding shotgun
virgin confirmed

Thats not stanced its slammed
Could have happened to a pure track car as well

Tire blowouts happen to all cars try again

>haters btfo and grasping at irrelevant shit

I kinda miss the lux slats that my old M3 had. Back then I wanted the mesh, but now I am thinking slats again.

>stanced
>slammed
>implying there's a difference

try again

do you have a picture of the //M3?
Would love to see it

This seems like someone with poor problem solving skills. Assuming that it got caught when there wasn't a train coming, he would have had some time to get it moved.

>"B...but this stance isn't REAL stance. Muh vipputan bozoshitter."
>Could have happened to a pure track car as well
Show me a trainwrecked track car, m8. I want to see racecar guts all over that smiley fuck Thomas' face.

Same shit, except slammed can actually serve a purpose in a well controlled environment (flat track)

Stance has no purpose anywhere. It just makes the car handle worse. I guess it's fine for 25mph cruising though! Congrats, you're a good component of traffic in....1950 I guess? Just stay off the highway where all the well designed modern cars are. Or the main road. God forbid you hit 45mph.

there literally is a fine line between stanced and slammed you fucking autist

GUYS

Stop being as autistic about this as I used to be. Just point and laugh, you're not going to talk sense into them.

>do you have a picture of the //M3?

>
>Assuming that it got caught when there wasn't a train coming, he would have had some time to get it moved
Could've, would've, didn't. I'd have loved to see his actions as the train approached.

Do you suppose he called the train a hater as it trashed his ride?

And sex without the intention if reproduction is pointless and serves no purpose but i still do it
Fuck off virgin hater

>jee whiz a real //M3 I bet it can go 300+mph

I enjoy this joke

A line so fine 99% of auto enthusiasts don't give a fuck because they are both cancer.

>comparing something objectively pleasurable to learned maladaptive behaviour
>comparing a biological function that facillitates and maintains romantic bonds so humans can stay together and raise children to making a car handle like shit

You can't help but wonder why they'd do such a shit job of it. Is it supposed to be a pisstake or do they really think it looks good?

You're wasting your time.

>camber
>tasteful

pick one

To fool people that know nothing at all about cars I suppose, idk though

>if he would go through the trouble to make that shitbox, it would almost be easier to work for the money and buy a real M3

Looks a bit shit, though. Even if I didn't know shit about cars I'd know it was all for show.

what in the unholy fuck is that?

CE series Lancer/Mirage coupe. Shitty "Evo" bodykit.

Not camber but it is very tasteful

-Singer Porsche

I saw that car at springfest! Is that yours user?

and interior

If only. Sickest looking S-chassis I've seen online or in real life. Probably doesn't help that most of our Silvias look like bright-coloured plastic monstrosities with all the badges removed.

I'm not even in Burger.

Bro are you high that bimmer is fuckin stylin.

That is the nicest interior I have ever seen, too bad the Singer Porsche is expensive asf

This is tasteful camber

wrong thread, sorry

yes, that is a very good degree of camber

I don't get why someone would buy a sporty car to do this. Clearly they don't enjoy driving, so wouldn't they be better off doing this to an econobox or landbarge?

Anyone got pictures of stanced commodores?

I can hear the cries of horror of the first peoples of Australia.

is this what you mean

>Something that improves grip
>Distasteful
Stance is retarded, but anything less than -2.5° is functional and won't increase tire wear.

I'd go as far as -3.5 to -4 but anything more is autist

Excessive camber looks silly.

I don't get this fad.
My 3.0l maxima (more or less factory) beat a 350z riced all the way out, off a stoplight because he had this nonsense.

Man that looks bad. This should never be done to a Commodore.

r8 me, m8

I had done the slats in black so they're less noticeable, but still I find they're more interesting than mesh.

But I have a coupé now so it was a tradeoff to be desired.

...which way is the right thread?

saved

very nice. I am saving up for one like that

Whats the year?

1997, which I like because it has the 3.2 OBDII, first year to have full facelift on exterior (1996 still had old side markers), last year that they had nappa leather (supply issues brought that about), and last year before the rear headrests became standard (I don't like them).

Pre-facelift kidneys are growing on me, though.

tell me stance bros

do you have to do a suspension delete if you slam your car very low?