Formula 1 thread

Personally an F1 fan here. If any F1 fans out there, fav driver/team etc. also just general f1 dump thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsp-yEnNc_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ave-2uBKedw
youtube.com/watch?v=FoWP_GKU8YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nico Rosberg fan, but would love to see Ricciardo at the top alongside Max Verstappen.

bump
Hamilton fan here but also like alonso and button

Not Mansell, but his 'stache.

F A N G I O
A N G I O
N G I O
G I O
I O
O

Hulk/Force India
too bad he'll never get a top seat. i like Vettel for for his personality and Alonso as far as talent and skill goes

also wallpapers

Schumacher/Ferrari

Ever since 2006

fucking saved

>ctrl f
>kimi raikkonen
>Phrase not found

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsp-yEnNc_o

Williams are the best looking this year imo

I've got a few more if theres any interest

youtube.com/watch?v=Ave-2uBKedw

What does Veeky Forums think of this indian speed machine?

youtube.com/watch?v=FoWP_GKU8YU

god that thing sounds awful at idle, I assume the tire pressure was too high and caused the blowouts. It doesnt look all that wuality made either lol

It's moving slower than a motorized kart and still 2 wheels literally fall off after rounding that corner within seconds. It has to be a joke!

>safe for work board
>itt pics that make me hard

don't stop lads

ask and ye shall receive

muh 90s f1

This is all i got as far as F1 goes

>single tear

Fire extinguishers were cunts before tractors

I used to like F1, but now it's just a reddit tier cringe fest. Especially with personalities like Lewis Hamilton

There was a good couple years back in 2006-2009, but since then it's just kimi memes, regulation changes, and nannying

I stopped watching when Schumacher left Ferrari, the end of an era.

< Also, best F1 movie/documentary related.

The last year I followed was 2010, with a decent constructor's championship race and a very exciting driver's points race. Then it became 'lol vettel wins' tedium with boring personalities as dull as the racing. Now, it's just which factory backed constructor can spend their way to the championship.

nascar, endurance racing, rallying, motogp, all racing is on a down trend in terms of ratings and attendance since the financial crisis. I don't know what can save it

if/when Formula E goes open class rules (at this point, it's spec racing), it can become popular just to see the new technology. But unless a race broadcasts live online, I won't watch it.

>still watching F1

Why are the F1 tires so wide?

not to mention current mercedes is the most dominant team in the entire history of the sport.

right now it's a shit spectacle full of unexciting gimmicks

>if/when Formula E goes open class rules (at this point, it's spec racing)
They are opening up different aspects of the car each year, the first year it was spec, last year they opened up drive trains. They plan to have it be fully open by the 5th season
that doc got me into F1
>I stopped watching when Schumacher left Ferrari, the end of an era.
Didnt get into F1 until 2010 so when I did watch the late 90s to mid 2000s F1 I always thought Schumacher was kind of a dick

moar grip nigga

F1 is dead, find a new motorsport.

Rip in pepperonis