What does Veeky Forums drive

What does Veeky Forums drive: State the year, any mods, etc. etc.

2000 Lexus RX 300. Maybe getting something soon tho

'04 Mercedes E55
headers bwk & cooling
pulley tune and injectors sitting waiting for other parts so it all goes together at once

2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3

Already came with
>Lowering springs
>Corksport ram air intake (MZR intake is so shitty, you actually get power/economy gains with a new intake, but you need a new tune as well.)
>Corksport catback exhaust
>Unknown brand short-shift plate

What I've done
>Minor body work repair (Replacing front bumper clips, filled in scratches in paint)

I'm saving up for a new front mount intercooler, but there is a hobby shop on an Air Force base I can go to, which has plenty of tools.

2009 ford Ranger
2.3L H.O.
5 speed standard

>truck
1965 ford f250

>Mods
Fuzzy dice, dashboard hula girl, bangin JBL 6x9s and a pioneer deck, upgraded to a horn ring from a higher trim ford

>car
2001 Acura cl 3.2

>Mods
0. And it's staying that way. It's got a nut hair over 100k miles and a fuckload of maintenance. If anything, I'll try to snag some 08 to type s wheels for it but that's it.

2016 Kia Forte5 SX T-GDI

No mods, don't plan on any.

2010 Liberty GT
Stock as a rock, but lowering springs and TBE coming soon

85 rx7
No apex seals for weight reduction and reduced friction for more rpms

1994 Volvo 940 Turbo

Completely stock, pic related

Do you like the MazdaI was thinking of picking on one of those or a speed6 up as a 'work' car?

My "resto-modded" 1995 MX-5
>220+k miles (354+k km)

I bought it in early '09 for USD$2,200 with a holey top, a leaking water pump, and the engine & undercarriage were covered in red, southern clay (had been in someone's yard during hurricane Katrina) but it still ran. I bought it as a 'project car' so I wouldn't over-mod my '06 STi. I like the Miata so much that I've sold the STi (largely to pay off college) and DD the miat.

>OE "Leather Package" (incl. T-1 Torsen LSD). PS & CC - no ABS.
>Rebuilt engine / replaced accessories & belts / replaced trans and diff fluids --- all @ ~190k miles.
>New zipperless top (can take down in around 6 seconds while still belted in)
>Restored (formerly moldy) interior including reupholstered seats and full carpet removal / shampooing.
>eBay R-package front lip
>eBay smoked signal lenses
>eBay Racing-Beat knockoff intake w/ actual K&N filter
>eBay catless exhaust (3 resonators, 1 muffler)
>Flyin' Miata F/R anti-sway bars
>NB 'sport' 15"x6" wheels (I'm keeping the sought-after OE 14"x6" 10.8-lb [4.9 kg] "hollow-spoke" wheels in storage)
>Replaced head unit + speakers (required lots of goddamn splicing and soldering because mine has 10 goddamned speakers)
>New OE steering wheel (original 'leather' was chunking off
>Removed carbon canister & washer systems. Moved cruise control module to accommodate intake.
>Some other small shit (inner / outer shift boots, new dash tombstone, removed DOT lettering from lights, others)

The only issue I've had is the clutch's slave cylinder went out at around 210k miles; it cost me less than USD$100 to replace including brake fluid and a drainage tube.

It's in perfect goddamn shape, drives well, hits 125 mph (200 kph) topless and is the best-sounding NA 1.8 I've ever heard ("Randy Panda5" on YouTube; no PII). The A/C even still works very well despite having never been reloaded, which is nice is southern Alabama. The HLAs tick after about 50 min of driving tho.

1999 Maxima SE 5spd
K&N factory replacement air filter
Firestone Precision Sport tires
Disabled ABS
Gutted Cat
118 octane (no lead, required for engine knock)

1995 Integra GS-R
Bone stock, plan on some suspension goodies but ATM I have enough fun as is

It's a good daily. My twin has an MS6, and its a even better commuter. Worse fuel economy, but electric everything comforts, Smooth shifter that rows into gear, and high leather seats that are comfy as fuck. The AWD rapes your neck in 1st and 2cd.

The MS3 is a ton more "sporty". Very tight suspension, quicker (May feel slower because no AWD), seats sit low and at an angle (Sort of bucket style) but still padded in the right places.

I dont know what you mean by "work" car, but if your looking for a good, quick daily, the MS6 is good. If you want a sports car, the MS3. Both cars have a HUGE aftermarket too.

08 BMW 335i

Mods: JB4 and some random decklid spoiler from PO

2nd car
2008 Lexus LS460

Mods: Just some tinting and new summer rims (pic related was taken when I bought it)

01 C35 Laurel
>some shitty Voltec wheels
>is my current daily

93 Efini RX7 Type R
>R Magic resonated mid pipe
>unknown catback
>Recaro SPG

91 MR2 non-turbo
>stock

90 Skyline GT-R
>Blitz twin intakes
>Cusco front strut brace
>Do-Luck ignition harness
>Splitfire coil packs
>HKS EVC-S Electronic boost controller set to 1 bar
>Mine's front pipe pro
>unknown brand test pipe
>Tomei Expreme Ti catback exhaust
>Bilstein coilovers
>Momo Mod 78 steering wheel
>P2M quick release hub
>R34 GT-R seats
>N1 ducts for front bumper
>Volk TE37SL 18x10J +20
>Nitto NT555 265/35R18

65 Mustang coupe
>4 barrel carb and intake manifold
>unknown dual exhaust

keep the faded old paint, it's a nice shitbox

Do you have to post all that irrelevant shit? The only half notable thing there is catback which is still irrelevant
Autism

Atleast he wrenches cunt. Keep driving your shitbox

1994 Skyline gts-t
usual shit
gutted cat to varex remote cannon
metal intake piping
blitz return flow intercooler
boost controller
blitz boost gauge
isc coilovers
strut braces

probably going to overhaul the suspension soon and thrown in some adjustable arms

Speak for yourself. Im not some autist who has to list every bit of maintenance done to the car ovef its lifetime like a ricer and his "mod list"

>le we are anonymoose mask in the top right

Sick Illest wheels braj

>Autism

I have no friends, modify machines for fun, post about them on Veeky Forums, and program software for a living. Go figure.

Thanks for the response. I got a chance to test drive a speed6 once and I've been looking for one since, but I'm a fan of hatches so I like the 3 as well. I work real estate so I drive people around a lot & the way taxes work as long as I have a 'main' vehicle that I pay insurance on (the Volvo) I can have a 'customer car' for 'work related use only' (no one uses them for work use only though) and you car write the new car off as a tax deduction. Huge tax break and a new car as long as you don't get audited, but that's what I pay my accountant for.

>not knowing that if speed cameras can't see your face they can't ticket you

Photo is from when I bought it, all the vapelord stickers have been removed

Related.
Does anyone know where I can find 300z turbo heads and valve covers for cheap? (200$ or less)

00 FRC corvette
Basic heads cam setup forged 346
Had a mcleod twin disk but swapped to a mantic unit
Nice pfadt coilover setup SS brake lines ect
315 30 18 radials
Makes 430whp on motor

Best pass huffin hard is now
9.46@ 149

If you're driving customers around a lot in a Mazdaspeed, be aware the MZR isn't the most reliable engine to put a lot of miles on, and I don't know if a customer could appreciate the acceleration of the vehicle.

If your going to ferry around customers, the MS6 is probably the best choice (Better dampeners, softer suspension). They are hard to come by, though. If shit hits the fan with the engine (Around 180k miles, depending on how it is driven), just know there are PLENTLY of MZR's going around for replacement, that you can easily afford.

1984 toyota cressida 5mge stock 5speed unmodified

>claim to run faster than a z06
I guess if you're the one huffing.

Good man

I love the car just giving you shit man. Looks great.

>implying there's anything special about a C5Z
It's not difficult to take a base FRC and make it faster than the Z06

So, post your shit, bruh. I was bored waiting for "sfc /scannow" to run and typed that list out in stream-of-consciousness fashion because it was fun to remember. I did not have such a list compiled beforehand and likely missed some things.

Since it's a "Post Your Shit" thread, here's my other vehicle:
2014 Wrangler 'Sport S'
>Pentastar 3.6 DOHC (VVT on both cams, bitches)
>Manual 6-speed
>Bone fucking stock

You're not hitting 9.5s with a 430whp corvette.

A 9 second pass is 1000hp turbo ls on radials territory
Maybe he means eighth mile? Lol no way thats possisble at 400whp

1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo
>Garret 3071 Turbo @19psi
>Eibach Lowering Springs/JDM Bilstein shocks
>Apex Trunk Mounted Intercooler out of an R32 Skyline
>Apexi Standalone Power FC
Wanted a street spec powerband for more low end power, but it still pulls relatively well to redline too. Last years dyno put it around 370hp to the wheels.

good to know.

>mfw I get to write repairs off my taxes too

I said on motor is makes 430whp
On the bottle it makes 727whp on corn
Weighs 3035
1.6X 60's

Samefag here, I reread the post. Since you'll keep it as a "fun car", the choice is up to you. The MS6's AWD system works great, but is a little unreliable. As long as you dont launch it above 4k you'll be fine. Both cars can be modded amazingly. MS3 is simpler, so more reliable, but FWD has a limit on power. The MS6 has no limit with its AWD.

Also know MZR's with a new intercooler + tune can push above 300 easily. They can take a lot of power, but miles is what kills the engines.

Yeah, and where is the dyno and timeslips to prove that its faster than a new z06?
>300whp from nitrous and redneck airplane fuel

>MR2 with more than 300hp
Deathwish detected.

Lol babby needs his babby bottle waah

>Makes 430whp on motor
wtf does wheel horsepower on motor mean. Seems contradicory.

Eh, I wouldn't push it until it was paid off anyway. plus I have 2 other cars so if something blows it will be ok.

2009 Honda fit

>weapon r headers and downpipe
>custom HKS catback
>lowering springs
>1/2" spacers
>spoiler anglers

RWD cars have some power loss from the transmission going to a diff. Not much loss, but it can seen on a dyno vs if you dyno'd the engine out of the car.

It's actually a good estimate, not contradictory.

Forgot pic

I LOVE Fits, how does it handle? Any noticeable power increase while actually driving the car?

I was thinking of buying a used one, and mod it as my fun/track car.

Pls r8.

>no details; will assume stock & automatic.

2.5 / 10 - Hey, at least it's not an American-branded crossover.

I'd give it a clean shitbox/10

Really, how did you find such a mint old toyota? I can't give it a legit rate, though. Its your average unmodded A to B econobox.

Fuck, samefag here. Honda*. 90's shitboxes all look the same

Literally the cheapest I could find, it's stock and stick.
Got damn lucky on CL. Some Mexican guy was moving out and sold it to me for $2500 and it's in great shape. Other than a few oil leaks I've never had to repair it in the 4 years I've owned it.

20v blacktop swap, eibach and koni yellows

A nice but horribly abused 2005 Avalon.

He means 430whp naturally aspirated, as in no power adders like he literally said here

I drive a 74' Datsun 260z. Take it to work, and I take it to my local road course race track.

Mods are extensive, at least to get it handle and look the way I want, but I basically rescued this car from the grave.

Here is the interior. All new dash, center console, bucket seats and jazz. I tried to keep it classy while pulling a decent amount of weight out of the car.

LMFAO

>Jeeb
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Dana 30 front
Dana 35 rear

>mods
GM 5.7L swap, carbureted
Chebby SM465 4spd manual from a K30

It can drive over your track car.

2003 Ford Focus SVT

Pretty much stock, The intake was on it when I bought it. Most of the work has just been maintenance.

2014 Ford F-150 King Ranch Ecoboost 4x4

Leer 100XL cap, Amp Research running boards, JW Speaker LED fog lights, Recon mirror clearance lights, Autospring 2.5" leveling kit, Moto Metal MO976 20x9 wheels, Toyo Open Country R/T 35x12.50 tires, Mak catless downpipes, Riesche thermostat, tuned by MPT.

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. I have charge pipes, a charge air cooler and some lighting stuff that I've been too lazy to install.

>2002 Park Avenue
> recently did all new gaskets (valve covers, intake, head gasket)
>3 inch catless dp
>zzp gt1 cam
>zzp tuned pcm

Nice car to drive, comfy as hell and quick enough to beat the average ricer in my area and have some fun in.

Best picture right now. Gmc Sierra 1500.
6.2L with a turbo cam, polished heads, arp bolts, and a 76mm turbo. 596 rwhp and like 680 torque. It's a fat pig compared to the vette I had, but still fun.

catless? even once? how do you pass state inspection?

by not having state inspection

'13 Dodge Dart turbo
>Injen intercooler pipes
>K&N Intake
>Unichip Tune
>Cherrybomb exhaust
its slow

Literally 20/10 user, I hope you feel every bit of money poured into that was worth it.
Jelly to be honest

How is the handling on the solid axle, though? Any issues with understeer?

Toyota Altezza rs200z with the 3sge beams tuned by Yamaha, 6spd manny

>tomei cams
>hks exhaust headers
>Jun flywheel
>TRD LSD
>TRD gearkit
>short shifter
>link g4 ecu
>solid engine mounts
>forged pistons n shit (for when I go turbo)
>mocal oil cooler

Gonna slap a turbo on it soon, just saving up.

Haven't really done any suspension stuff other than a few braces and better sway bars.

Got mk4 supra brakes too.

Body is bone stock and I'm just trying to find some enkei rpf1s in the size and offset I want for cheap at a local mag store before I try order them directly from enkei.

2015 Honda Civic Si
K&N drop in filter
HPS silicone intake hose
Hasport torque mount

Just got it this past week, 2003 corvette z06. Just a hurst short-shifter, skip shift delete and unfortunately a worse exhaust from the previous owner. In the desert so plan to get a bigger radiator and fan.

2008 Scion tC
>Tanabe medallion muffler
>No other plans

2015 Iron 883
>LED projector headlight
>Freedom Performance 2 into 1 Outlaw Exhaust
>Screaming Eagle air cleaner
>Vance & Hines Fuel Pak FP3 Tuner
>13" rear shocks off a 2012 Dyna (Given to me)

I have more plans to improve the Iron. I'm trying to level out the bike's stance.

Very nice, absolutely lovely.

REALLY clean user. I never liked the look of that gen of focus, but the paint and wheels are mint. I love it.

Any future plans to increase power? Stickers are p dope too

Neon Sxt 2005...all stock, won't go past 3,000 rpms because it hesitates.

Does your state have emissions inspections?

If not, I recommend you install a DC Race Header (DCRH on some boards). Best power mod short of increasing cylinder pressure.

Forgot pic.

Body is completely stock apart from my Lexus lip I put on. Gonna get some BC gold coilovers when I get my rpf1s.

What I plan to do with my body is roll my lips n shit, maybe put on some over fenders for the back cos I'm gonna get the charge speed wide fronts, greddy lip for the front and the elegance skirts and rear lip. Finish it off with a kakimoto exhaust tip, I've done a decay but I'm just fishing around for the rest of the kakimoto exhaust system too.

Ooo, also jdmtyte black headlights and aftermarket black tails.

2010 es350
Will probably get something new in spring

No solid axle user, all corners are on independent suspension from factory on Z-cars. Pic related, suspension bits with all new poly bushings and ball joints that I restored.

I actually out handle many modern cars at my local track, I seem to easily outpace a lot of modern cars when ever I go, but it helps I usually weigh several hundred or thousand pounds less.

I went with ground control coilovers, tokico struts and 200lb rear springs, 175lb front springs, MSA 1" sway bars up front and 7/8" in the rear with 9" wide Hankook RS3 tires. It rides like its on rails in the corners for what its worth.

'06 Saab 9-3 aero
Jzw stage 1 tune
3 inch downpipe and midpipe
Stock cat back(2.5 inch) with aftermarket mufflers
Big front mount intercooler
Bsr optiflow intake
GS subframe brace
Short throw shifter
And shifter reinforcement kit

Aftermarket clutch going in soonTM because stock clutch can't hold all the extra torque

Maybe one day I'll get bigger injectors and a 19t turbo upgrade

Maybe. It already torque steers like crazy. Such is the limit of fwd

2005 Mustang GT
>CAI, 93 octane tune, underdrive pulleys, charge motion deletes, CMS Stage 1 cams, JBA longtubes, off road h pipe, Ford Racing Touring axle back, BMR springs, Koni STR.T'S, BMR LCA'S, J&M UCA & mount, J&M panhard bar, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Idgaf that it's not a 5.0

Not pictured: 2009 Ranger XL 4.0
>small lift, 32x11.50 Cooper STT's, bushwacker extend-a-fender flares, dual exhaust, AEM dryflow drop in, that's about it
Probably selling it next year and getting a full size

Oh yeah I took off the plasti dip on the wheel since it was starting to peel after a year. I may re do it someday, I may not idk.

In an impulse decision I got burnt tips on the mufflers which I IMMEDIATELY regretted. I will most likely take them off and replace them with normal mufflers eventually.

2011 Sandero. No mods, because you can not impove the perfect.
2007 Boulevard M50, small lights on sides
2011 DL650 V-strom, crashbars.

get a shaker hood and mach1 stripe

>get terrible tasteless stick-on hurrdurr mustang mods

Less is more user

95 200SX
Manual swap, HD clutch, S15 turbo, exhaust, shimmed lsd, coilovers

Would take that over a vette anyday

92 Lincoln Town Car

quints get

99 Subaru Legacy GT. Bought it from a guy that had no idea how to rebuild the engine for 700, dropped 1.2k dollars to rebuild the heads, and dropped in a full set of STi suspension. Other then thay its bone stock.

Fellow 08 speedbro here, only in black. No pics on hand.

92 Eclipse GS

Engine is just basic bolt on's with A/C, balance shafts, and emissions deleted, running 93

Suspension-
Solid front&rear strut bars
25mm rear sway bar
Poly front control arm bushings
GAB rally dampers with 14" Eibach springs in front
KYB AGX with GSX springs in the rear
Brembo rotors with Hawk HPS in front
EBC rotors with redstuff in the rear (more initial bite for easier lockup)

Interior is fully gutted, running a Sparco Sprint seat. Curb weight should be just under 2500lbs.
full underbody skid plates minus the floor boards (not really needed)

That fucking paint job is sick. Did you do it yourself?

Plenty of plans, just no money.

why the fuck do you have a spoiler its FWD