Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyVHj3sHVHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sti
>*shifts vape pen*
ftfy

>*fedora blows up*

>sick revmatch, bro

Why are most STI drivers such shitheads?

The equivalent of stretched earlobes for cars

Do you require assistance m'lady? You can count on me, I'm a fedoral agent.

We should make vape nation stickers. Find an STI and place them on the cars windows.

>We

Uh, no.

Why would we have to put them on the cars? Those motherfuckers will pay for that shit

>we should vandalize innocent strangers' property for no reason
Maybe after you get your first car, you'll understand what property ownership feels like, and you'll gain a sense of respect for other's property.

It's just a car. Get over yourself.

>spray tags on the walls of someone's house
>dude it's just house it's a prank bro chill get over yourself
How about you kill yourself, faggot.

How about we have our cake and eat it too? Instead of stickers, just use easily removable vinyls. Shit is still hilarious, but 20 seconds and a drivers license/credit card will peel it right off without damage.

Jesus it's like you fucks would rather be assblasted than figure out a way to have fun. Grats, you're the perpetually offended SJWs of the car world.

How about you lead by example ya cissy

>tips your mother

>haha le top kek boyos lets have fun and put le meme stickers into peoples cars lelelelele
You don't need to be a SJW to be disgusted by reddit-tier faggotry like that.

DCTs are the new fedora transmissions

>i-it's faster
>i-it has more gears i get better MPGs
>i'd beat you in a race this cuts shift times in half
>lol enjoy jerking around you'll never shift perfectly every time rip your drivetrain
>let's see you keep up with my superior t-technology fag
>l-luddites
>transmission of the future
>CVTs are durable yet? and race tuned? no? dct for life

>paint
hard to remove
>vinyl anime slap on the back window
just peel it the fuck off

>Reverse right down, not left up

Into the trash it goes.

>he's never experienced the sleep 2-R downshift

>This made over an idea

Watch out boiz trumps got his authortarian thought police on the sjws case.

What is reverse lockout?

>Le epic "I'm too inept to shift gears" shitpost

Except you really can not shift smoothly as an auto, just less jerky than a shit driver who's not used to the timing of their car

Autos achieve smoothness with perpetual slipping of the power coupling. If you're just uncoupling the engine from the drivetrain entirely, there's going to be a momentary total loss of power and therefore a more dramatic weight transfer. I've never driven a dogbox, so I don't know how smooth those can be, but synchromesh manuals are inherently shit if you're a passenger and can't pre-emptively lurch forward a little bit to avoid feeling the shift shock.

Stickers =\= vinyls

Vinyls leave no residue and are just held on by static cohesion. Stickers use adhesion, which leaves sticky stuff behind.

I was just trying to say if you're going to pull a prank, do it in a way that's not illegal.

Vinyl on a bumper/window? Zero property damage, no charge applicable

Sticker on bumper/window? Potential property damage, vandalism charge applicable.

See? There's a difference. I was just trying to show you kids how to have your fun without getting in trouble with Johnny Longarm.

Someone's not familiar with no lift shifting. Not saying it's a good idea if you like your clutch, but the whole "really can't shift as fast as an auto" is a completely logical fallacy.

>how to be smooth and fast in a manual
>destroy it

yeah

it's an option or default on "fun" cars instead of "luxury" cars for a reason

>be british
>have to put up with americans arguing about how to drive a manual on Veeky Forums everyday

It's not that hard lads. Even retards can drive manual here.

Picture take shortly before he wrapped it around a tree.

>passenger
>who hates fun
stop posting until you're off your period

You have to pull safety cockring up to shift into R if R is on top left.
I love this configuration since it makes parking and tight turns lot quicker. Going 1-R-1-R from left top to bottom right is a fuckin nightmare

here in america, it's a choice you make and not an economic necessity, so we focus on doing it well instead of slipping the clutch to death and saying it's all good as long as nobody coasts to a stop

>be british
>shift down to third to stop
>clutch in coasting and braking for the last 25mph drop in speed
>break the law, fail drivers test, lose TV license, get arrested for racist driving

No they can't. You have a license specifically for retards that doesn't let them drive manuals. Here in the US, you can drive a manual with any license.

>Fordora

Fourdoora

>wanting inept retards who can't shift for shit on the roads in manual cars because "racecar" or "the mileage is better than an automatic"

If they can't pass the test they're hopeless. You cunts already crash enough in self-driving cars.

I bet you have a special playstation controller with 2 buttons, stop and go.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyVHj3sHVHQ

so not only does america have shit manual cars, they're retarded because they cant even drive a simple manual. Good job