Normal cars

Why does Veeky Forums hate normal cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/motoring/columnists/jamesmay/6670473/Dacia-Sandero-In-praise-of-the-anti-fashion-car.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not fun enough to drive.
Unless you're talking about a Grand Marquis

>he thinks only normies drive normal cars
The MOST fucked up people ive ever met drive normal cars.
The most autistic drive "rare" or "sports" cars

Life's too short to drive boring cars

>Why does /g/ hate pre-built GPU-integrated-into-MoBo laptops?

Because there are a lot of cars to choose from that have many different characteristics. People who are interested in certain driving characteristics try to choose suitable cars. "Normies" don't care what drivetrain a car has as long as it will haul their stuff and "reflect their personality" at a price they can afford.

>Normies
Read
Then kill yourself for thinking youre special

Literally nothing wrong with driving a "normal" car. I love car meets and talking about builds and shit like that, but I also don't mind driving the most boring shite car there is. They are meant to take you from 1 place to another.

Haven't you been paying attention? Being fucked up is the new normal.

6000 was the best version of the A-body and Pontiac really pushed it with the tech. That is all.

Sorry, but I happily embrace my autismal nature and consider myself a god among humans.

>Secret Sage.

what do you define as normal?

Yep, I am so autismal I quoted myself in stead of your reply, user.

I would say its a loose term. But a normal everyday car. Non sports car if you will.

What's the only thing worse than Toyota's most economic penalty shitbox?
>Answer: One with a Chevy logo on it

>best selling car in the world
Corollas are awesome m8

>best selling hamburger in the world
McDonalds is best food m8

>comparing cars and burgers
Should i start a corolla thread so you can bitch about good things?

I don't eat anything other than Mcdonalds hamburgers. They're the best selling hamburger IN THE WORLD. You don't become the best selling hamburger title unless it's the best burger. It's very simple. The quality of McDonalds is very consistent because they use proprietary flavor packages, does your local restaurant use flavor packages? Didn't think so. I just dont trust hand made homeburgers, very unreliable and unpredictable. You just can't be sure of what you're getting.

If anyone on Veeky Forums drives something that looks like ops pic I feel sorry for them

My mom had a 6000le. Thing was a fucking tank. Over 200 miles and still ran when she got rid of it.

Do we?

A Corolla still beats riding the bus.

There are a few of us who enjoy a good simple car

Damn. Only 200 miles and she got rid of it? Must've been terrible.

200k. Sorry I missed a key.

I had both a 6000 LE and a 6000 STE. I loved both of those cars. the gold LE was my first car in high school and in my opinion, great. the STE was just fun and fast and still practical. Mine was blue, just like this one. I would probably buy a 6000 AWD STE if i could ever find one.

I love simple cars. Absolutely adore them. Cars that say nothing about the owner, cars with no flash, cars designed first and foremost to be tools. I also love ridiculous cars, fast cars, high maintenance unreliable supercars. What I dislike is normal cars that try to convince you they are special. Either be special or be boring.

James May is my spirit animal
telegraph.co.uk/motoring/columnists/jamesmay/6670473/Dacia-Sandero-In-praise-of-the-anti-fashion-car.html

cars are generally quite boring

I fucking love 80s sedans

i drive an exceedingly normal car.

i like it

>high quality 250cal meat product at a low low price

What's not to like?

I had McDonalds for the first time in several years last weekend. The quality of the food seemed much higher than last time I ate there. Was surprised. My burger actually looked kinda appetizing.

>Caring about what an anonymous Hindu cow tipping image board thinks

People who drive normal cars are the ones who view cars as only tools and advocate the death of fun cars.

Basically, ree

Shitboxes cars can be fun with just a few simple mods.

Not really though.
When i was, a young boy, my father...
But seriously. When i was younger, i wouldnt never drive anything bit sports cars. Then i grew up and got a motorcycle and a truck.
I still appreciate and enjoy sports cars. But realized there is no point to them on the street.

t. that faggot at SPSU who drives a clapped out Corolla wagon

It's weird because the best overall car to Veeky Forums is a fucking Honda Civic

Nothing wrong with clapped out wagons

>awesome = best
Congrats, you played yourself

Keeping telling yourself that

What do you tell yourself to cope with your shitbox?

buspass*

Here comes a fag enjoying every single Corolla E100 he sees. They are really rare here and I love their simplicity. I hope I can buy one at some point.

>I had fun and demanded fun in my cars
>I then got old and boring

Thanks for the input, gramps.

Same here, but with Camry

>Kia Soul
>soulless shitbox
Pottery

Happens to a lot of people.
Why be uncomfortable sitting in traffic in your sports car? Its pointless really. And there are no tracks near by. So why? Just... why?
Get a normal comfy car. Nothing wrong with that.
I still have a goal of driving an FC at laguna seca some day. And i even still own an FC. But why get 10mpg and smell like raw fuel and burnt oil when i can get in my comfy truck and have a nice drive.
If i want a little more spirit, my wife has a mazda 3 that is fun through the canyons.
Whats so bad about all that?

m8 McD's is nowhere near as tasty as BurgerKing Burgers

>2016
>having taste this shit

Whan you say truck, do you mean minivan you bought for your wifes son? Or is he exclusively shuttled around in the "canyon carving" Mazda 3?

Also, there's a middle ground between a truck and a gutted FC. What about a sports sedan? CTS? 335i? both will still provide fun while being comfy.

Nah i have a b2600i 4x4
No kids. Cant have kids anyway. Got a vasectomy years ago.
>BMW
>GM
>sports sedan
I wasnt born yesterday. Lol
Why do you insist on me NEEDING a sporty vehicle?

For the same reason you demanded them earlier in life. I haven't gotten old and cut off my balls yet.

Why do you demand to be carried through your commute as a luxurious way to get to point B? In a more enjoyable car, you could enjoy every time you need to go somewhere. (unless you live in a city, cities drain driving enjoyment)

Because I can, this is American Freedom.

I dont understand your point of view.

I bet you've got this sticker on your jdm 03' Honda Civic