Post Ram Vans

Post Ram Vans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8M8KauqEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN RAMVAN

k

posting rammed vans

disgusting

Van rams post

>Ram Van Rams Truck

Pre Ram Vans

Haram van

Ram Camper Van - top down

Ram Camper Van - top up

Ram Camper Van - Class B American Cruiser

Ram Camper Van - Class B Coach House

Ram Camper Van - Class B Leisure Travel

Ram Camper Van - Class B Pleasure-Way

Ram Camper Van - Class B Roadtrek 170

Ram Camper Van - Class B Roadtrek 190

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8M8KauqEQ

Renault "Le Big Rig"

Basically the cab and chassis from an American Dodge Ram Van, with a new grille and a 2.3L V6 Diesel engine - Renault's biggest engine at the time.
And a specially adapted gearbox from German company ZF designed to handle all that power.

It was very fast with its big engine and 5 speed gearbox, and could pull full sized 40 foot trailers when other trucks couldn't.
Too bad 40 foot trailers were illegal on European motorways until 2003 so it was not very popular, especially considering the high taxes on large engines with capacity above 2.0L.

Looks comfy

>capacity above 2.0L.

>2.3l
>biggest

fuck i'm so glad i live in 'MURICA
>tfw daily driven 5.7l

The United States of building the same vehicle for 32 years and being surprised when it's entirely outdated and you fail to engineer a replacement yourself and suddenly a superior European model takes its place.

>diesel fiat

You've had 13 years to engineer a better Dodge van, but you're failing as a brand and as a nation. Your previous dog shit vans didn't even come with different roof heights and only two lengths on one wheelbase, goes for Dodge the same as for Chebby and Ferd.

>this triggered over a meme

I have no idea why they never made a replacement B van or at least updated it. After the '94 refresh they did practically nothing until the end in '03. I'm sure it was Benz being a cunt unwilling to spend some money.

I still see lots of these around being used by various businesses and the newest they can be is 13 years old now.

My dad drove one for work identical to pic related, had all the seats out except the one at the very back, good times.

Why would Dodge engineer their own replacement?
They had no suitable chassis or engines to make a better van.
It would have had to be a complete new design. And since the van market is so small it just isn't worth the development cost.

Also, Mercedes was the worlds largest truck manufacturer at the time and had a great van already.

>FWD full sized van.
I find that offensive on so many levels.

came to post, best

The funniest part is the Fiat Ducato is probably the worst van on the market.

I'm tryna sell this one

>I came here to fuck bitches

i'm tryna fuck

wyabbywyd

Lower cargo floor.

very nice

Only the light weight ones are FWD and they aren't actually that bad.
Europe has a long tradition of making smaller FWD vans so buyers know what to expect.
They make RWD ones too. Even Duallys

I think it is, but its not actually that bad.

Also, I wonder why VW don't sell the LT in the US.
Its basically a Sprinter body with VW engines.

Nissan should sell the NV400 too