Twingo thread

twingo thread

where the hell is plush user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj1W4_tYMM4
japanesenostalgiccar.com/art-corner-rocket-crafts-stuffed-cars-are-the-cutest-thing-ever/),
youtube.com/watch?v=H_UNzA2pwPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he ded

don't say it
i've been trying to buy that plushie for months now

I didn't know that car plushies were a thing until now...

Bout to buy a tiny version of my car so thanks a lot 9_9

op here. i will legitimately buy a plush from one of you fags if i have to

Mine's not for sale. They helped me make Thanksgiving dinner last year!

user pls

>twingo scarcity and hoarding will be a thing in your lifetime

Well, Twingo-whoring already is

I saw 3 (three) first gen Twingos in Denmark and I've been here nearly a month.

dun dun dun dunnnnnn

Newfag here.
Can someone explain what the appeal of the Twingo is? It just looks like a cute little econobox.

I don't think I've ever seen one in Australia before.

Was in france for two day's and saw about 40 twingos

Spotting a twingo always makes me happy. Thank you twingo.

>cute little econobox
You've answered your own question. It stands out from the mass of angry faces you see every day when driving.

Same. I spotted one last week. It was illegally parked but whatever, it was a twingo.

>go to paris
>can literally not look anywhere without spotting a twingo
based

post more twingo memes pls

Saw a Twingo in Kawasaki Ninja color scheme some time ago, looked rad as fuck.

>reaching whoping 179 kph on your stock Twingo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj1W4_tYMM4

>666 CHF/week to rent a twingo
>That's the cost of a decent condition one in most of EU

Fucking Swiss

>1L engine
>800kg
>somehow guzzles down 8.8L/100km (32 MPG)
>mfw

Fuck shouldve bought more than one.

He ain't dead. Il just forward this thread to him, since i got him on Skype.

Hope we'll have more good news soon :)

FYI He's at work at the moment. It'll take atleast 2-3 hours until he replies. So keep the thread alive.

>>somehow guzzles down 8.8L/100km

Wat.

There's something MASSIVELY wrong with your car then. Or you drive like a cunt.

over 8l are normal if you exclusively drive in the city or only drive 2km three times a day.

they usually average around 5.5 to 7.5l / 100km

twingo a cute

Try removing the handbrake or stop driving like a lunatic.
With a heavier and more powerful Clio (1.2L ~950 kg) I was averaging 6.5L/100 (city & highway)

What are the toughs on the new one?
Could an RS version with cuddle electronics removed become the European Trueno?

The GT version with the 0.9 TCe engine has already been announced. 110hp.

and the electronics have been "retouched" but not removed.
I was reading Renault Sport's presentation and it is not that encouraging
109 ch (80kW)/170Nm @2000rpm, Redline : 5750 rpm
They don't specify the weight but it must be close to the standard one 'cuz they have not changed a lot of things.
Must be a good car but not as fun as they could do it (they insist on the fact that they won't do a RS Version)

user here. Order for second run going to the supplier this week.

Are there any other companies that make these? I found Nuiguruma that makes an R32 (my car) but it's $95!

2 of them were given away as christmas gifts. Only 1 is mine. Still not for sale.

The Twingo plushies in this thread were actually made by an Veeky Forums user who hired a Chinese sweatshop to make them. First run was about 50 Twingo plushies.. He's working on the second run, which will have more color options, and contemplating doing a run of NA Miata plushies after that. They aren't done for profit, but for the cost of them. IIRC, the Twingo plushies were $13-17 + shipping.

damn son. check your emails

No shit? That's super cool. I'll probably order one just for the cute factor if they're available.
I'd 100% order an R32 if that was ever possible.

Fuck the twongi, get some Punto plushes going. Now what would be worth money.

email him at [email protected]
IIRC, the color options for the second run are pink, yellow, green, or blue. the original run was all blue. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the second run color options.

Veeky Forums ate my image...

anons have been having fun with the twingo plushies.

And here we see the Twingo brothers eyeing a 5.3L LS V8 for the first time.

GET OUT

I often drive my twingo like a lunatic, yet never gone over 7-8l/100km. Even in winter on short rides after vold starts.
As I recall from forums (never happened to me) , high fuel consumption is most often caused by fucked up lambda sond. If it's fucked big time, it can be even 15l/100km.

Okay, finally back from work. For questions, start shooting, I'll be here for a couple hours (can't move, cut my foot on a seashell while swimming...). While waiting on responses from China, I'll be preparing the webshop design and all that fancy shmancy stuff.

Actually, the Twingo plushie has been so much fun that I'm going to continue with a couple more designs. Especially since I've figured out all the tedious little bits and now it's mostly the fun parts left (designing, sampling and shipping). A Skyline is high on my priority list, so it's quite possible I'll do an R32 as well.

First in the pipeline are Porsche 911 Carrera (G-Model / ur-carrera) and Tesla P90D as well as the NA Miata.

I think it was 13 + 14, but doesn't matter much. Next ones will be a little cheaper in total even, thanks to larger number.

Is there enough demand for these? They're round enough to make quite cuddly plushies...

New twongis will be available in five colors: pink, yellow, green, blue and wine red (first generation Twingo colors plus pink because it's so ridiculously cute).

lewd

If you could offer a white R32 I would be forever grateful.
How much would a one-off be?

One-offs would be like sampling an individual car - a little under 200$. The company has to make the sewing pattern, set up printer and embroidery machine and source materials. For a one-off, you'd be better off to order one from Rocket Craft in Japan (japanesenostalgiccar.com/art-corner-rocket-crafts-stuffed-cars-are-the-cutest-thing-ever/), higher quality and much more detailed.

Grazie Punto

>kissmyassPunto.jpg

Ohman my wallet is not ready for buying 4 more twingo plushies...

Definitely want a Miats plushie too. Red, white, and mariner blue seem like the best color choices to me.

Phew. Starting price on those are ~$450. Going to keep searching for someone that does these or catch one from you if you decide to produce an R32.
They look super nice, but I like your design a lot too.

I never went over 7.5l/100km in mine either.
Probably going to buy a Miata when it's available. Godspeed, plushiebro

>buying a miata
>not a Fiat 126
m8 come on if you want RWD support your country

This one's a bit more hektik. But similarly shitty.

You could try to find someone in the US who does these things as a part time / freelance job. There should be websites to help you find people.

>not a Fiat
cum on m8

Are plushies available for eurofags?

plushie user is from Sweden. You do the math.

Geography

My excuse is I'm American.

Switzerland.
Put your trip back on mjet

>*sniff sniff*

i havent wanted a plush this badly before

>mjet
close one, but still wrong
i give you tip
my car is same color as your twingo was

ignore the punto puta. he keeps shitting on twingos and doesn't deserve a punto plushie.

Still a faggot.
Just kidding, I like your Punto. Looks pretty cute. It wasn't the same color though.
This though

fuk
well yellow is Yello

i would put my fleshlight in a tiny twingo plushie and pretend it's weeping and sobbing like an anime girl as i fuck it.

I became so jaded over the decade on here it doesn't even phase or surprise me anymore

check your emails mang.
what time frame?

can we start making reservations for twingo plushies?

How does one order a twingy?

i want 2 twingo plushies that i can attach strings to

i want to replace the red dice on my car's mirror with twingos instead and put the dice in my work truck

CRAWWWWLING INNN MY SKIIIINNN

dammit, i want to order one

Does anyone have a pic of the plushy twingos smoking?

>"N-NANI?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_UNzA2pwPg
Imagine if in the beginning of initial D when Keisuke suddenly gets passed he looks to the side and sees a Twingo instead of the 86.

twingo

hon hon

Holy shit user, 32 MPG? My 2.3L Turbo makes 22 at best in the city, and it runs premium

>Tfw you will never be this cool

Of course, I knew the idea came to me from somewhere. Fuck that "Fujiwara zone" and Ryousuke talking about some shit nobody understands or cares about though.

Thank you.

All of my cereals are now dripping down my TFT.

>Get in motherfucker, we're going hon hon honing

wow

shoop might not be of the highest quality but it's amazing how it works better than I expected this combination to be

> feeling really tired on the road to work this morning
> suddenly thinking about counting 1st Gen Twingo and saying "merci Twingo" when i see one (living in France btw)
> counted 6 1st Gen Twingo on the road
> mfw

Maybe a not so bad day after all

With a remap it will see close to 130 hp, i dont think thats too bad

thx
I made it as a quick response to some rx8 thread out of boredom
Maybe I'll fix it someday