Is FWD acceptable?

Is FWD acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z37pLH0LCbc
youtube.com/watch?v=KAyPcOwRHKs
ewrc-results.com/driver_info.php?e=28735&d=1187365&t=Rally-Talsi-2016
autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/03/10-sports-cars-the-civic-type-r-beat-around-the-n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can hook why not

maybe

Only if it has Ecoboost

Yes.
If it's not a sports car or performance car it's just fine, even good.

Only on econobox

No every FWD owner needs to have their license revoked

good for causing asshurt

youtube.com/watch?v=Z37pLH0LCbc
youtube.com/watch?v=KAyPcOwRHKs

Acceptable as a DD/ once in a while track car? Yes.
My last two cars were a Miata and a G35 coupe. Now I have a supercharged Si, and honestly it shits on both of them.

if driven in reverse

^this

Don't try and show it off as being better at anything fun though, you'll just come out as a poor shitbag

>no fwd car has ever been fun
Are you fucking retarded?

there are FWD cars that are fun, but more RWD cars that are better at being fun.

Don't yank my dick, nigga.

have you ever driven say an ms3 or civic si? fun as fuck bro

>fwd can't be fun

How's that lack of driving skill treating you?

Okay true, there are more RWD cars aimed towards performance. Doesn't mean there aren't any fast fun to drive FWD cars. To say otherwise is complete ignorance.

>Standing start, Civic POS is left for dead.
>Track, Civic POS is left for dead
>Longevity, Civic POS is left for dead.

>Posts pic of AWD car
>but, but, FWD is fun, pic related

'Fast' can be taken a great many ways. There is a reason no FWD car is successful at any form of motorsport.

Are you successful in the world of professional motorsport? No, you're just an average no skills cuck. Does that mean you can't drive anything that's fast?

>There is a reason no FWD car is successful at any form of motorsport
I'ts called Ralley dumbass

Wrong.

>"Ralley"
Just for your info, rally cars are AWD. Have been for many decades.

Spraying rocks from the back tires, at a much higher rate than the front tires, all whilst under opposite lock. Obviously the same car.

ewrc-results.com/driver_info.php?e=28735&d=1187365&t=Rally-Talsi-2016

Car is listed as a Fiesta R2T

R2 is a 2WD class

Your argument is invalid. There are FWD cars that can lap the nurburgring in 7:50.. That is fast.

Dude just stop trying. These RWD fanboys are too stupid.

Depends on driving dynamics. Most FF cars don't handle well, those that have a decent chassis and suspension setup are acceptable.

You posted one of the good ones. Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Civic Type R are a few of the others.

Laughed way to hard at this

>to
I bet you did.

>Lap a single lap
>Wins nothing on Tarmac
Nice.

RWD is always more fun
Even just now coming home from picking up some fourties at 7-11, rain was drizzling a bit, took the corner into my neighborhood and gave it some gas, ass end slipped out, corrected and feinted into the other direction and kept the slide going.
I bet people will try to reply to this and say you can drift a fwd too, lmao.

FWD can drift.
Just like you can make a girl cum with a 3inch pee pee.
Nearly impossible.

>went out to buy shit and lost control of the car and then made it worse, running over a bus of nuns and fucking a dog in the process

fwd forever
rwd never

>If it's not a sports car or performance car
What is type R?

Personal experience?

>What is type R
Just a name on a shitbox civic.

autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/03/10-sports-cars-the-civic-type-r-beat-around-the-n
A shitbox that is faster then a ferrari f430, original gtr , m3 csl and much more . Stay mad rwd cucks

You are beyond stupid.

Are we talking WRC, or some backyard comp?

>autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/03/10-sports-cars-the-civic-type-r-beat-around-the-n
LOL, even the article you posted says FWD is flawed.

Nope, every FWD car would be better RWD or AWD.

If there was a RWD option for the Civic do you really think anyone who enjoys cars would buy the FWD version? Hell look at the super rare RWD conversions on FWD cars like the Civ-vette. Everyone loved it and would have loved to do it.

>Prove
>Me
>Wrong

Why not? Every ricer here will call us fags, but seriously, you gonna drift with RWD every day? Some people just need a car to normal drive, but here "hurr durr everyone should have RWD, cause ricing hurr durr". These people make me laugh.