I want a Bolt

I want a Bolt.

I wanted to be Bolted.

just get a golf then kill yourself

But the Golf sucks.

that nice looking economoboxo.

I want one too OP.

If you're putting in a lot of miles on your DD, an electric car honestly makes so much sense on paper.
>Costs practically nothing to power
>Cheap and easy as fuck to maintain
>The money you save on fuel can be spent on a fun weekend car

Honestly, all they need to do is get the purchase price down. Then I'll buy an EV in a heartbeat.

>he says as he is about to purchase a plastic Chevrolet

I know, right?

>>Costs practically nothing to power

It actually would cost nothing for me since I have solar panels.

>>Cheap and easy as fuck to maintain

Yes.

>>The money you save on fuel can be spent on a fun weekend car

Or an LG OLED TV, or a PS VR kit, or all three.

>Honestly, all they need to do is get the purchase price down. Then I'll buy an EV in a heartbeat.

They might lose a lot of value like other EVs.

A plastic Chevrolet that runs on batteries, though.

No.

Shitty modern car design

>Beautiful modern car design

I know, right?

>Bolt is love

wheres the ecoboost

ICE is kill.

> Implying VW can even come close to GM in the quality control market these days

Bullshit, VW is among the worst quality on the market, GM is much higher even in that category, even in Chevrolet econoboxes.

>VW is among the worst quality on the market

No, it's actually dead average. Not good, but not bad.

ICE is definitely NOT kill, at least not in all of the applications it currently has - until we find enough rare metals for all them batteries and motors (we won't) and assuming biofuels aren't the future of the petroleum industry for fuel, oil and plastic (it is). That jew goyim sitting in it plotting is NOT helping the case for it, either.

>
JD power does "problems" but not magnitude of problems. If the chevy has a glitch in its mylink and needs to be reset, and the VW snaps a timing belt and vomits itself all over the road, they are both just ONE problem to JD

Thank you.

Sorry m8 but I've had no huge problems with my VW.

My old Honda was infinitely worse. As soon as I hit 120k, EVERYTHING started to break. I needed a new part every 2 months, shit was ridiculous.

>I never maintained my car then shit started breaking at ONLY 120,000 miles

Yeah, we know how that works.

Wrong again. I maintaned my car well. Took it in for every service interval, always washed my car correctly to get salt off, routine oil changes, etc.

I don't wanna hear any of your faggy bullshit.

If that were true there would be nothing to break.

Oh I won't defend Honda, the only good vehicle I had from them was a motorcycle from the 80s.

user I said I don't wanna hear any faggy bullshit. Don't be a Honda fangirl.

I don't like Honda, and I don't like liars. If you always have your car serviced there's nothing to break. Unless you mean all your new parts were failing.

"There's nothing to break"

There are a LOT of things to break, not every machine works as intended, sometimes they fail prematurely due to mistakes.

But not Honda, ohhh noooooo

I serviced my car diligently. I still have the giant stack of service receipts. Shit, still all went south at 120k.

Don't know what else to say you don't have to believe me, I'm not going to get into a "no u" fight. I have a new car now anyway.

What broke at the magic 120k mark? That's all I'm after. I want answers, not faggy bullshit.

*if you ALWAYS have your car serviced when you're supposed to.