Why don't women like sports cars?

Why don't women like sports cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vMNeOUwA1Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do, real ones, not your miata.

this

they like new expensive ones bitch love money you stupid nigger go MGTOW

If women don't like them, then where did the "girl car" reputation came from?

Insecure manlets who need brotrucks and Mustangs to feel manly.

Found the miata owner.

>interrogation mark

when they say girl car then mean fag car

my gf likes driving, which is good enough for me.

She thinks its "cute" that i like cars and tell her what a car is when we pass it in her hyundai elantra.

That depends on the car. How much does it cost? Performance is irrelevant.

Single women, or women looking to sink their hooks into a man like the expensive ones.

Married ones hate them because that's money that could be spent on some lame crossover, and new clothes, and whatever else.

tl;dr don't look to impress girls with cars. Enjoy your performance-oriented shitbox for what it is. Go lift weights or something.

women dont like sports cars because they aren't big enough for their hand bags

How big is her cock?

Two of my four car friends are women. One has a stupid fast heavily modified gen 2 Camaro she built herself. It appears in GT6 under PMS racing.

The other frequently races her Lotus Elise.

Both are fairly old however. Young women who genuinely like cars are fucking rare. I don't get it.

They do.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vMNeOUwA1Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=55

Wish she had a cock honestly

>implying people of average height can even drive a miata
Miatas are LITERALLY for manlets, friendo.

If you're 6'1"+ your head is sticking above the windshield

She does, she gets it from that other car guy she knows who doesn't sit in the passenger seat while his girlfriend drives

Yeah if they're driving it. If a guy drives one, then that's kinda weird. Like a guy wearing a dress amd makeup; it's fine just don't expect girls to be into you

6'2" and fit fine

Because women like cars that suit their lifestyles, not cars that compensate for small penises.

The boys are all "wow look at that car. I wish I had that car". You cant haul anything with it you cant put anything in it, you cant go off road in it. The only thing they're good for is saying hey look at me and getting speeding tickets. I'd take a truck over a sports car any day.

>only thing they're good for is saying hey look at me
My sides are in space

girl cars aren't a thing unless your spraying it pink and putting eyelashes on it. Nothing wrong with having a little 1.0 for scooting around the city in

it's
2 0 1 6

>female owned/"built"
>pms racing
>pms

Too low, ride's too hard, not enough space, seats are uncomfortable, too loud, nowhere to put the handbag, and the door sills are too high.

However, there exist women who do like sorts cars for most of those reasons. My mother, for example, wants an Aston Martin, and is filled with envy every time she sees one.
Oddly, that's where I got my liking of cars from, as well as a bunch of knowledge. At one point, she even talked someone into taking their Triumph sports car apart to show her how it worked. Back in the 70s, when they were fairly new., in order to understand it for a course for her degree in Agriculture.

Mary Pozzi?

Women love the sporty trim of a car, but not the sports car. Not practical or comfortable enough for them.
My mom loves cars, even owned an SN-95 manual for a while. It's a shame she's too sick to wrench or drive a manual anymore.

There are certain things that throw red flags to women.

>Body Building-vanity obsess
>Living with your parents past 20
>Drinking a lot
>Obsession with fast car past 17

Obviously there are exceptions, but there are also enough real life examples to give credibility to cliches

I think a lot of guys use their car as an EXTENSION of themselves. If you care more about a car than you do the lady in your life, you need to take a reality check as to what is really important in life!

>its the current year!
>being an effeminate twink is totally manly!

It's somewhat more common in the south, my high school auto tech shop had about 9 girls out of a class of 30 or so. One of them had a GMC scylone, which was a blast

Yeah, I should obviously dump the ho and put more money into the car.

some girls like fast cars, theres a woman around me who drives a carerra turbo, like its not uncommon to find that to be the case. some women choose not to drive one because they don't want to worry about maintenance and some just don't care. a smaller percentage will be actually opposed to fast cars. Its
To ask why women don't like sports cars is absurd, it would be the same to ask why some men don't like sports cars, the answers are the same.

from cars that girls buy because they think they are 'cute'
just like men not all women can afford sports cars, making them not car. However I bet you they would care if they saw some dude in a fancy ass car

>One of them had a GMC scylone
that bitch