W-will it ever come back?

W-will it ever come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

myelectricvehicle.org/mev-hummer-hx/
bbc.com/news/technology-23435088
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740722/Hummer-goes-green-35mph-Electric-version-gas-guzzling-motor-one-world-s-greenest-slowest-vehicles.html
hmmwv-official.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope not
they did nothing well

My friend from HS strangled a chick in his H2.

I wouldn't risk it bruhdda

will you buy one if it does?

I saw an OG hummer few days ago. Ones in the OP look like trash

I miss them kinda. Epitome of 'Merica. Better than a bro truck. But now idiots buy trucks for $60 grand so a special snowflake brand isn't needed anymore.

It's a Tahoe.

Even if they did, people who would most likely buy them are probably gonna be soccermoms who can't drive worth a damn.

Other than that, Hummer H2's was pretty comfy even though it's a beefed up Tahoe.

I've never got the big truck little joke meme.

The Escalade superceded it easily as far as bling, and people who want 3/4 ton suspension and 5 passengers just went back to pickups.

Unlikely

GM gradually ruined the Hummer brand, then it went out of business. I don't see any upside.

its not, even a frame is a bit different ( former hummer salesman from yurop)

>a bit different.
Your salesman is showing.

Obviously a fucking Escalade

one section of the frame was of a 1500, one was a 2500, and the middle box section was unique to HUMMER. Although there were many similar parts shared with other GM vehicles like knobs and seats maybe, there were many parts that were highly modified to fit specifically for HUMMER alone, they showed us the frame on training for employes and on some autoshows

i hope it will

Only good one is the H1.
I do wonder how similar the HMMV chassis is to the H1.

>W-will it ever come back?
It has as an electric car.

myelectricvehicle.org/mev-hummer-hx/

bbc.com/news/technology-23435088

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740722/Hummer-goes-green-35mph-Electric-version-gas-guzzling-motor-one-world-s-greenest-slowest-vehicles.html

this looks absolutely disqusting

>this looks absolutely disqusting
I think it looks cute. :3

>A unique platform, the front used a modified utility frame, the midsection was all new and completely boxed. The rear section used an upgraded frame for the 8,600 pounds gross vehicle weight.
Literally too pigfat for gmt800.

Deviant art Hummer. Damn you Deviant art, always with your awesome things.

exactly like i posted before

Peace of shit.

No, because the only worthwhile Hummer was the H1.
Where those have all gone, I have no idea.
Saw a humvee with a license plate on the road a while ago, so I guess you could just buy one of those and modify it at your leisure.

>Peace

It has.

hmmwv-official.com/

Just not in America.

Thanks, Obama.

Already did.

>H4 (wrangler fighter) on the verge of being produced
>Economy goes to hell
>Hummuh dies
At least we still have Buick...

I have never seen someone under the age of 60 buy a Buick.

but CHINA!!!1

It's kind of fun to drive large and imposing things for the novelty though. (I'm sure it would be hell to live with on a budget or in the city)

I'm not insecure about my dick either, It's bigger than average and I normally drive a tiny coupe (bmw e36 compact) that is very conservative and the opposite of attention seeking.