I can find pic related used near me for under 20k

I can find pic related used near me for under 20k

I just love it

At first I though it was ugly but it's grown on me, and I want one

I lie in North NJ, and I don't really leave the state, only to go to NYC on the weekends

Would I be a fag if I owned one?

Other urls found in this thread:

bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The interior is so qt

>no ecoboost
Literally why???

If all the cars that cost 20k you want that.

Yea :33

Well if it makes you happy. It's definitely better than a fiat 500.

Can you deal with the 70 miles of range tops?

Why not get a Suzuki Lapin?

Is more reliable and a Mini and cuter than the BMW.

If you really want one. Research on the internet, don't listen to any faggot here, rethink and ask whether you need it or not.

If that's complete, what the fuck are your waiting for man?! Get out and buy it!

>low range
>crap range extender (if you get that model)
>literally looks like a pig

Its got a carbon fiber tub and RWD though, better than a leaf (twice the price too)

>70 miles of range tops
[citation needed]

So glad you asked.

bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815814

The very OP in the thread you linked literally says "i have seen 80-90 miles". Not 70 miles "tops" mr shitlord.

LS swap it

The CEO of the company I work for owns one, and he is the biggest piece of shit I know. By association, you are therefore also one.

The lead designer of interiors owns an electric conversion fiat 500. He is also a piece of shit.

Can confirm. During the winter if he drives the I3 more than 50 or so miles with the heater on, he may not show up to work the next day because he's a dumbass that tries to charge it in 2 hours on 110v, which is great.

tl;dr I hate my company's parking lot.

>Would I be a fag if I owned one
Yes. But you're either the fag with an electric BMW or that fag without an electric BMW.

Get what makes you happy, user.

You may be a fag already OP.

this, people always want other opinions on the things they do. Figure out if you really want it or not

Somebody in my neighborhood has one, and they are painfully hideous vehicles. Like, head-turning "what the fuck is THAT" ugly. So no, you wouldn't be a "fag," but you would own a really ugly car.

I drove an i3 on a winter day and it was a miserable experience: The engine has a good amount of torque, but the skinny wheels have no grip on damp roads (no snow, just dampness). As in other BMWs, the traction control is very invasive and kills the throttle at the first hint of wheel spin. It was frustrating!

Also, I found the seats to be uncomfortable. The padding was very thin and the seat-backs are very upright, so it's like sitting in a hard dinning room chair.

I drove a Fiat 500 and the car was made of squeaks and rattles! It was a rental car, but it was practically brand new.

Also, on the highway it "bucked" over bumps.

A Mini *is* a BMW.

I think it's definitely the best looking supercompact on the market right now. But as someone also from North Jersey I can tell you that this thing will absolutely not be practical unless you're in Hoboken/Weehawken/some other crowded area. I do all of my commuting on the Turnpike/parkway and I can tell you that having a car with enough acceleration to safely pass people helps me more than anything. If my choices were between this and a new Civic, I might take the i3, but if you have $20k and then some to spend on BMW maintenance you can also probably find a good used 335/535i which is quite good looking in its own right.