5000hp

>5000hp
Do you believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2UvU4vnwGnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No just a bunch of stupid Arabs.
With fairy tail statistics for that car that are as made up as the religion they believe in.

You will eat your fedora when this thing drops

>sandniggers.

>People who believe in a man who married an 8y/o and ripped off Christianity, Judaism and Greek philosophy to cobble together a religion.

>Believing anything they say.

There is a dyno video for the engine, you know

Only thing thats gonna drop are their stocks

>Made in Dubai

Is this supposed to be a prestigious quality?

I believe the engine. It's made in the USA, built by effectively strapping two twinturbo V8's together. Steve Morristhe builder, regularly builds 2500+hp V8's. 5000 shouldn't be a problem.

Now, as for the rest of the car, that's going to be a different story.

It looks like a zonda fucked that single seat lambo also it looks like its made of fucking cardboard

>your gf's panties
>burgerking laptimes
>slack jaws of the supercar establishment

entirely possible

the rest of the car though? what are you even going to do with all that power? it's just going to wheelspin on a track. the engine will probably weigh a ton, and it's going to handle like ass

hp
>Do you believe?
Maybe. But that car is horribly made and unreliable as another car made by a country that has never made cars before but suddenly thinks it's good enough to start by making really fast and powerful cars like pic related.

It already made 4500 on the dyno - and the dyno was rated at 4000, so Morris pussy'd out. It still had boost andRPM left though.

Sure, why not?

What tires does it use, though? I'm not sure there's any street tire in any size that I'd trust to hold even a fraction of that power without breaking loose at 120+.

>believing arabs
Nope

When I worked in SA, they were the most backwards people I've ever met.

my car isnt the most enjoyable to putt around in with 500hp with 5000hp i just couldnt even imagine how you wouldnt spin tire immediately at any speed no matter how much you were on the gas

what did they do?

The engine might be real but a street car handling 5khp isn't happening, especially when its made by arabs

>tfw 1255/5/R22 Pirellis
It's basically the drum of a steamroller with rubber on it.

They treat foreigners in general like garbage, even other Muslims. I was working in Saudi Arabia as an engineering contractor for building pipelines all over.

A lot of them including my superiors/bosses would straight-up lie to me and my colleges. We were promised bonus for our overtime work, and we never saw a single cent. Because of their laws, they're not obligated to pay us OT. After multiple instances of this, along with quite a few other things I came back to the US. Not just that, but a lot of these people hated the West and non-muslims, but would turn around and drink, party, smoke endless amounts of weed, smelled like absolute shit, etc.

I agree, those smaller manufactures always fuck up the design, they look out of proportion, that lykan hyper sport is another one that looks like shit but has a million plus price tag, the only company that truely entered super cat territory is konigsegg

>Forgetting Pagani
Come on user. They've got the engineering chops and the cars to prove it.

>It does indeed have 5000 hp
>But only while driving toward Mecca
>Driving away from Mecca you only have 500hp
Would you buy it?

I believe and I also don't care.

Go back to the Philippines then, you fucking leech

I'm not Filipino, I'm American. I don't know how the fuck you got that out of what I said.

Why don't they use a turboshaft motor at this point? Stupid fucking jawas.

Lol, maybe. The Arab Emirates only make gaudy as fuck cars, though all are built more or less poorly. If it was only made to be fast on a straight and look extravagant I don't see the appeal. Maybe arab oil lords like them.

It isn't like this at all in the UAE. SA is just a total shithole infested with Islam

For the intended market of arabs with more sense than money, sure.

I want to see how turning something like that would work. Wouldn't it break traction at the edges of the "tire" pretty much all the time?

Welp, we found the mudslime.

Get nuked, you islamic filth.

Car is a fucking joke.

Mclaren F1 would eat it alive on the track, and it's over 20 years old. Not to mention more modern super cars from 1st world countries.

The car is pure billionaire wank, nothing more.

GTR fanboys BTFO!

I believe that logo looks like fucking trash holy shit

Just so you guys know, be racist all you want, but at the end of the day these Arabs are taking over the world while you make racist attacks.

semetic people are the worst.

what do tall buildings have to do with world domination? there are tall buildings everywhere.

Go to Dubai and come back. America is a shithole.

Dubai is what America could and should be.

Who has the gif of the guy accidentally wiping the rubber hood fin off with a towel?

Reminder that Dubai doesn't have a adequate sewage system so they have trucks collect it and drive it into the desert

Fpbp

>5000hp
>Do you believe?

Oh yes, I do believe them, just like the turks and others that are living proof of how trustworthy these kind of people are.

Why not? Strapping some ridiculous engine on some carbon-body isnt exactly difficult. The question is if you should do it and the answer is clearly not! Except those are arabs with to much money and to little sense so they dont even ask that question.

Your whole 'country' is just an airport and a semi-deserted city built with squandered oil wealth.

Sounds like the perfect way to give allah some of his own medicine.

No

America should be a glorified tourist destination that'll end up devolving back into camel-riding sand people by the turn of the century?

Dubai is a tourist strip built on oil money and slave labour. Doesn't even have a proper sewage system.

sandmonkey

Yes it does.

America shouldn't be a shithole that looks like 2009.

America is full of boring middle class white trash retards.

Dubai is rich fucks throwing bangers , enjoying life, and driving G Wagons and 200k+ cars. The roads aren't one lane piece of shit roads, they're 6 lane roads that are amazingly fun and gorgeous.

We live in a shithole. Deal with it

youtu.be/2UvU4vnwGnE
Hm, I wonder

Mach 5's ugly grandson.

>Implying Italy didn't know how to make fast cars