Smoking in your car

Does Veeky Forums smoke in their car (tobacco or marijuana)?

I sometimes allow my brother to smoke marijuana in my car, but this is very rare. Maybe twice a year because I like the smell.

Never allow anyone to smoke tobacco. Or eat or drink anything that's not water

So you like the smell of weed but not tobacco?

I fux wit it

a got a weed vapie that i let people use

I smoke cigarettes while driving. Give me that extra edge to stay alert.

Exactly.

I've heard of people who like the smell of marijuana, but...
Who the fuck actually enjoys the smell of cigarettes/tobacco?

I like to smoke weed in my car once in a while because it reminds me of being a kid and having nowhere else to smoke. I don't smoke cigarettes but I allow sluts to smoke in it. Sluts all smoke and you want them craving your cock not nicotine.

I don't like either, but weed smells far worse.

There is literally not a worst smell then that stale cigarette smell. I would rather smell literal shit every time i open my car door

In my 750, never. No drinking or eating either.
In the 530 anything goes except weed, for a fear of passive smoking, the cops pulling over and claiming I was DUI.
You can do coke on the backseat though if you wish, but I don't want to even transport weed in the car as the smell sticks and is just as bad as tobacco smell.

I have stopped smoking but still genuinely love the smell of American Spirit tobacco burning. Once it's stale and stuck on everything it sucks but for 8 minutes it's nice

What about heroin and meth?

>the smell sticks
Confirmed for never smoking or transporting weed

>2016
>smoking
>not vaping
top kek

I do. I don't smoke, but I like talking with people as they smoke because I like the smell. It reminds me of summer when I was a kid, we would all be outside, my dad would be grilling and my mom would be smoking.

EDUD

I guess I can understand that

Do you people really not let people eat or drink in your car? Because they might spill? And it might stain? Me and my friends eat drink and smoke in my car fairly often

If you have leather, there's no reason to dislike smoke in your car unless it's for health reasons

Anything goes in the partywagon as long as you don't shit yourself and the car, that's the point when you fly out.

Haven't smoked myself and never will, but every weekend me and my mates head out and at least one of them has a good load of stuff stronger than alcohol on him.
And the smell does stick, especially if police dogs trained to sniff out drugs are involved. I ain't taking any chances.

No smoking in my car, even though I smoke.

Recaro seats are expensive to repair/replace.

Weed smells like shit. If I was gonna get high it smells alright because I know I'm gonna be going under, but if I have to smell that shit all the time I'd just kyms

Swagfag bullshit.
Either get cigarettes or don't go for nicotine lmao

Yeah, you're a great judge. You don't know the difference between then and than, or the fact that the word worse exists, let alone the fact that it's different than the word worst. Please don't get me started on your literally retarded understanding of the word literal, and its conjugations.