Are tire stickers rice?

Are tire stickers rice?
Thinking about getting some

it's ricey but I like it and I'm going to do it to my potenzas.

going the paint pen route though.

The ol' idgaf approach, I like it user. I wondered about the paint pen method but can't find a lot of info on effectiveness and longevity.

Nah not really in my opinion, I like it. However I don't have the same set of tires all around so I have to wait till I do my front tires.

I talked to a few guys who did it at a car meet. they said just do it ona super clean tire, multiple layers. he said he only touches it up once a month if it doesn't rain.

white paint pen only cost me $3.50 each
tire stickers go for what like $20 a tire?

Does he have a scat fetish or something?

Little bit ricey, but there's a lot worse you could to your car

Rice, maybe.

Poseur? Absolutely.

Buy a vape pen while youre at it

As much as I drive my car and wash it (twice a week typically) I feel like I'd have to touch it up a lot. I'd be more inclined to go the sticker route myself. Thinking about getting staggered gloss black AMR wheels, some Mickey Thompson summer tires and red stickers for them.

Yes, they're very rice.

They are 100% rice. This coming from someone who has RWL tires.

stickers? pens? why not just plasti dip your fucking sidewalls? nothing worse than a riced domestic.

I'd say it depends. A 90s honda with used all weather tires, and stickers that say JDM FO LIFE YO MY NIGA, is obviously rice.

A fucking built v8 car that races on slicks or 00 compound radials, etc, would look fine if you wanna put the brand name on them.

>Rebel alliance front plate
>Rebel scum
Also that purty purple plum car beside it

I used a paint pen on my dirtbike and they don't last for shit, granted it's a dirtbike but still even when I didn't ride the paint would fade on its own. I think the oils in the tire were slowly bleeding through

>plasti dip
Literally a poverty-tier 'mod' no matter the application.

Imperial bastard.
Found this Kia the other day.. isn't you, is it?

Yes
But they do look cool.